Dr. David Graybill, MD

Dr. David Graybill, MD

Orthopedic Hip Surgery  ·
Dr. David Graybill, MD is an orthopedic hip surgery specialist in Fishers, IN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1988 and specializes in orthopedic hip surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

13914 Southeastern Pkwy Ste 320

Fishers, IN 46037

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Graybill

See how frequently Dr. Graybill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis of Knee
Joint Pain

Dr. Graybill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Graybill's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Graybill "As a board-certified orthopedic surgeon focused on joint replacement and revision, I enjoy the opportunity to improve the quality of my patients' lives. I have dedicated my practice to hip and knee replacement surgery so that my patients and I can pick the best procedure for their unique lifestyle and situation. I am honored when a patient entrusts me with their care and treat each patient as a unique individual so that I am able to fully understand their needs. I enjoy learning all of my patients' stories and finding out how to best get them back to the things they love. I am a member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. I am honored to have received the award for Indianapolis Monthly Top Doctors. In my free time, I enjoy participating in triathlons, traveling and spending time with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Graybill "My team and I strive to provide high quality individualized care for patients with Hip and Knee disorders. I make it a priority to stay updated with the most current technology and procedures. I have been performing joint reconstruction for over 20 years."

• Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Northwestern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Michael Reese Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Ill College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

• Graduated with Honors from University of Illinois College of Medicine 1988, 1988

Dr. Graybill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graybill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graybill's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graybill to family and friends

Dr. Graybill's Performance

The staff is polite. They answered questions. Dr Graybill is friendly and knowledgeable. Other than needing to go to the doctor in the first place, it has been a good experience, so far.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the feedback, David. Have a nice day!

All the way around great care every visit I've ever had in the office from check in to check out. Dr Graybill never rushes me, answers all my questions. His nurse practitioners are wonderful, I've seen them as well. Nurses always helpful and return calls quickly. Highly recommend this office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy you had such a positive experience.

Dr. Graybill performed an "Anterior approach" hip replacement on me last fall. This was a procedure the 1st surgeon I went to did not offer and I can't stress enough how glad I was to find Dr. Graybill. He is very knowledgable and his staff is very friendly and informative!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind feedback and for choosing Central Indiana Orthopedics for your orthopedic care. I appreciate the trust and confidence you placed in me to perform your surgery. I'm glad you had a positive experience. Have a great day!

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to treat my dog, he doesn't care about his patient's, Won't give you all the information you need he just wants to make money. He put the wrong size knee replacement in my knee and now I can't even use it!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
best doc around great group