Dr. David Granger, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 46

Dr. Granger

OSS Health

470 Eisenhower Dr Hanover, PA 17331

Dr. David Granger, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Hanover, PA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Oss Orthopaedic Hospital and Upmc Hanover. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Granger to book an appointment.

Dr. Granger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Granger

4.4

11.904761904761905%

Dr. Granger

Dr Granger was a second opinion as I had already had surgery with another surgeon. He really took the time to explain everything to me. He was very thorough and answered my (many) questions.
Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
I had my daughter in to see Dr Granger after multiple disappointing visits with other doctors. I wish we would have seen Dr Granger first, because he provided us with more answers and solutions for treatment then we had heard in months. He was very professional, and took the time to listen and explain her condition and options for treatment. Would absolutely recommend Dr Granger for anyone looking for a podiatrist
Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
I tore my achilles tendon playing pickup basketball and went to OSS after two weeks of trying to figure out what was wrong at home. Walking into the doctor's office I thought I was going to be told to ice and stay off of it. I was told the opposite, that I needed surgery in order to fix it and be able to go back to my moderately active lifestyle. Dr. Granger got me into his schedule immediately and assured me that everything would be fine. His calmness and kindness helped me get through the surgery. He and his team have been so amazing and supportive through the long recovery and my tendon has healed perfectly. I look forward to getting back to my exercise schedule and I owe the biggest thank you to Dr. Granger for getting me there!
Ali Smith – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Dr. Granger performed a total ankle replacement on me this last February. In evaluating my bone-on-bone arthritic joint, he provided a number of options that I could take along with the pluses and minuses of each. Decided to go for it during the winter in hopes to be able to golf in the spring. All went as planned. The staff was awesome. More than not they had the answer I needed. If not, then I would receive a response within an hour or two at the most. The follow up appointments were very informative and supportive. Started playing golf in June. When outside I wear a high rated sports ankle wrap for some support as the strengthening process continues. Golf game didn't improve much, yet. One last point, OSS, their staff, facilities and caregivers deserve 5 stars.
JEM – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Went to Dr. Granger for unsightly bunion! Looks great and can now wear more fashionable shoes! Yay! Staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend this practice!
Elaine – Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Dr Granger and his office nurses are fantastic. I will say it again, if it was not for Dr Granger and his nurses I would not be walking like I am today. I gave him a real challenge after falling on ice, and fracturing 3 bones in my ankle/leg. He performed a great skill in getting it all back together. Him and his staff are just outstanding people. They are really on top of things and ready to assist in all they can. Every visit I had with them after my surgery was amazing. They really make you feel like family and that is what my wife and I really appreciated.
WAYNE AND PEARL DUBBS – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Dr. Granger was very caring, honest from the start and seemed very sincere. I had a full ankle replacement and was very pleased with my outcome. Did not expect the recovery to go so quickly for me. Do have some therapy to finish up but have been very satisfied with my success. For years I suffered with much pain but today only 10 weeks out can walk so, so much better without pain. Can’ wait to do some serious walking a few miles a day.
Rosalee Tiesi – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Very knowledgeable with good bed side manners. Put my mind at ease before, during and after my toe surgery.
  • Appointment was rushed
Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
I was suffering for 8 years on my right foot. Until I went to see Dr. David. I got the operation on that foot. And my foot is a 100 percent better. Then 2 years later I started have trouble with my left foot. And I went again to him and had a operation on my left foot. Now I can walk with no pain. And I thank Dr. David for giving my life back twice.
Israel Santiago – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
There just aren't enough word to express my appreciation as to the kind of doctor David J. Granger is. He definitely is a man who cares. I have been with Dr. Granger for many years after he took over my case from another doctor who had become ill. I suffer from sharcoartropathy with neuropathy. He could have just made me as comfortable as possible and that would have been it. This man stepped in and became a GODSEND to me. He treated me as though I was his patient from the very start. He had the compassion that every physician/surgeon should have from the day they start practicing. He has always been open and honest and has never given up on finding a solution to the problem without just saying I've done all I can and quit. He has been there for me through many obstacles thrown at him in my case, but he never bailed on me. I would without any hesitation whatsoever recommend this man to anyone with serious foot issues. I hold him in the highest esteem as a physician/surgeon.
Sandy Bankert – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
I am a RN so I am picky. I liked Dr Granger's style in that his is an aggressive healer. He did not fool around with the healing methods, or tasks he gave me. He made me believe I could do anything, and had expectations of my doing so. The use of at home PT and OT was invaluable for me . At 9 weeks I am discharged and walking at age 73. I am so grateful to Dr. Granger for his: knowledge, surgical expertise, willingness to explain any questions I had, and especially his confidence in my abilities , even before I realized I had them.
Donna Haar – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Absolutely amazing!! I had a horrible left ankle\foot that almost separated my ankle completely. I was walking on this for years---very painful! Dr Granger told me he could fix the problem. I was skeptical but he was so reassuring that i trusted him. He operated on my foot\ankle on October 9, 2018. I spent 4 months in a boot it took awhile to walk on it but walk i did. Its been 1.5 years since my operation and my foot is straight and pain free. I am so thankful i put my foot and my trust in him. I would highly recommend him.
Joann Stare – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Dr Granger is incredable, He did a amazing job removing a painful heal spur that was growing into my achillies. I followed his instructions, and it turned out amazing. would recomend him to anybody. tomorrow will be 4 months post surgery, and i'm just amazed how well everything works like new again. He is a special person, that can do that so well!! Thanks Dr. Granger/ OSS. K.P.
kerry prutzman – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
For over 1 year I walked around with a broken bone in my ankle. 3 Dr's looked at exrays and MRI. No one could find anything. But Dr. Granger found it right away, I trusted him to do the surgery. the outcome = SUCCESS. Excellent Dr. very trustworthly. I wont go to anyone else when it comes to me feet.
Vickie Snyder – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Visit was great he is always so pleasant and I think he is a great doctor would recommend him to anyone
Sheila Abel – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Dr. Granger is outstanding! He listens, advises, recommends and most importantly he CARES! My ankle was locked by 3 very ugly bone spurs blocking movement. He removed the 3 screws and removed my spurs. Before my six week checkup I was walking an average of 5,000 and 12,000 steps a day. Before surgery I was lucky if I could walk 1,000 steps a day! If you need an ankle Doctor...contact Dr. Granger!
Dunnaine Baker in PA – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Dr Granger was very professional. I went there after seeing another orthopedic and being told for 6 weeks that my foot was sprained and on the 7th week demanding a MRI and they still wouldn't give me results till my apt 3 days later. Went to OSS and saw a PA who told me my foot was broke. She set me up with Dr. Granger who told me I fractured one bone and crushed my nevicular bone. They set me up for surgery 2 screws and a plate later. I am heeling great and it is nice to be able to put weight on my foot. Thank you to Dr. Granger's wonderful staff and to Dr Granger.
Catherine Barry "Kitty" – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Shame I can't leave no stars. After MRI and his colleagues suggested I see him " the foot specialist", I was treated as if my foot problem was no big deal. Left went to Martin foot and ankle. Wonderful experience. As my knee doctors said based off MRI report, I needed a midfoot fusion. Sad part, I've been an OSS patient since 2011 and this goofball doesn't respect his colleagues, an MRI report and me, the patient. Foot is healing and doing well now! No thanks to you!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Michelle – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Brilliant. Assertive. Down to Earth and to the point. Very, very busy. Would recommend with a full night of sleep, if you were first on the schedule, if he had half the patient load.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
GR64 – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?
Saw DR granger over a year ago for foot pain. He never once examined my foot. Had me stand on them and that was it. Sent me for a foot xray and during the followup visit pushed his stool against the wall and fell asleep while I was asking a question. I stopped talking and he eventually said something to me. I relayed this information to another dr who said he is on call and blah blah blah. If you are too tired to see patients, then dont do it. I could never recommend him as a dr.
Salt Lake City, UT – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Granger, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Granger?

OSS Health will continually strive to be the healthcare leader in quality, innovation and value. We will make every effort to understand and exceed the...Read more

David J. Granger, DPM is a podiatrist, or doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM), who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems....Read more

• Podiatry