Dr. David Good, MD

Dr. David Good, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. David Good, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Montrose, CO. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

715 S 1st St

Montrose, CO 81401

Learn about Dr. Good

See how frequently Dr. Good performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Major Depressive Disorder
high
Psychiatric Diseases
Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Good's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Good has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Good does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Good and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Good's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Good to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Good's Performance
in Grand Junction, CO |
This man has saved my mom's life and is saving mine. Psychiatrists are not supposed to be getting emotionally attached to you so get used to the monotone because that proves a good and unbiased doctor. He does care for his patients and understands mental illness on a personal level because he went through it. Doctors aren't cheap either and you'll get a new evaluation each time and his evaluations are through observing your behavior. I'm not a fan of his secretary but he is the best.
in Montrose, CO |
I wasn't sure of what to think at first with Dr Good. But after seeing him for 6mos I have full trust in him. He is very knowledgeable and gives credit to your intuitions and what you know about yourself. Which I have found very hard to find in a medical provider. I am very fact based and he is willing to give me all the facts and help weigh the good and the bad of different treatment options.
in Montrose, CO |
Dr. Good didn't seem to care at all about me as a patient. He was monotone and disengaged during the session. Moreover I was charged for an EVALUATION but no evaluation took place, I already have been evaluated and diagnosed, I went in for an intake appointment to ensure I can continue to remain on my meds. I'm pretty sure I was over charged, got a bill after insurance for almost $200, I've never had to pay more than $40 for an intake appointment anywhere else. Don't trust this doctor.
He must be too busy to pay complete attention to his patients! HE recommended my mom have a brain xray and HE would set it up and call us to tell us the appointment time. It's been 3/4 weeks, I called his secretary a week ago to remind her, even told her I felt it was forgotten, she apologized all over the place! She assured me she'd get right on it and still NOTHING.. You decide if he's the guy for you... He also Complained to his receptionist twice while we were waiting for our appt.?
Have you seen Dr. David Good, MD?
Are you Dr. Good?