Dr. David Glassman, DO

Dr. David Glassman, DO

Gynecology  ·

Dr. David Glassman, DO is a gynecology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in gynecology.

Arizona Gynecology Consultants

• CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Glassman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Glassman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
high

Dr. Glassman treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Glassman treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abnormal Menstruation

Dr. Glassman performs this procedure more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Glassman's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colpopexy
  • Colposcopy
  • Conization
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mirena® Intrauterine Device
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glassman

Dr. Glassman?
Dr. Glassman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Glassman, DO
Had a hysterectomy via robotics. Excellent experience. Minimal incision, no pain, extremely fast recovery. Dr. Glassman was very professional and caring from day one. After surgery, he took the time to call me to find out how I was doing. Dr. Glassman is definitely a keeper in my list of excellent doctors. I only regret not having my surgery done much earlier and suffer unnecessary pains. The office staff was like Dr. Glassman very professional and very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Glassman for close to 10 years. I never thought I would be comfortable with a male gynecologist but he is great. He truly cares about his patient and takes time to talk to you. I received a letter saying he was no longer with the Banner and I was devastated. The front desk wouldn't give me any information so I started to do some research on my own. I found out he is not retiring he is just moving to another practice. He is going to be at Arizona Gynecology Consultant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman is absolutely the best gynecologist on Earth. I am never going to another doctor. He knows his stuff, I did not feel rushed, he answered all my questions. He performed hysterectomy on me. I woke up with zero pain and was back to normal the next day. He is also funny. His staff are great as well. I would like to name one negative item, but I cannot think of one. I can highly recommend him to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman is AWESOME! I needed a Gynecologist that focused on issues of middle agers. He was perfect. He really helped me understand what was going on and how to remedy the situation. Took his time with me, answered all of my questions, asked me how I felt about everything and educated me on my issues and what my choices were to tackle them. His office staff, also, is wonderful. Real people that like what they do. Go to him, you won't regret it.
Jean, thank you for making us aware of this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
If you are looking for a great gynecologist, I can highly recommend Dr. Glassman. I had to have a total hysterectomy and the procedure turned out to be a lot more complicated than initially expected. Dr. Glassman did an outstanding job - I was able to go off the pain medication after only a few days and have had no complications. Dr Glassman is very professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed by his confidence, high energy level and open and direct way of communicating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
From my first appointment, I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Glassman and his incredible staff. He truly cares about your health and personal life. After discussing all options with Dr. Glassman, I decided that hysterectomy surgery by the Da Vinci Robot was the best option to correct the problems I was having. Dr. Glassman and his surgical team with Banner University are excellent! Meeting Dr. Glassman has changed my life, he is a wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman and his entire staff are awesome! His practice is probably THE most efficient I have ever experienced and you are made to feel important at the same time. Dr. Glassman is regularly seen in the common areas of the office and more importantly, he acknowledges you. What doctor does that anymore?! He is direct and explains everything in easy to understand terms. Don't settle, take charge of your health and go see Dr. Glassman - you won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
I can't begin to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Glassman and his staff, both at his office and Banner Health Clinic. Their professionalism is exemplary. There is no waiting time, getting an appointment is so easy and they have you in the office in just a few days. Dr. Glassman is so considerate and kind. Always trying to make your experience easier. I was so impressed with my hospital experience. I was so well taken care of and they are all so focused on all your needs day and night.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Amazing doctor and staff! Every person that works at his office are phenomenal. I highly recommend Dr Glassman. Very professional has a wonderful personality, makes sure you"re at ease and comfortable. Very polite, knowledgeable, and respectful. Takes time to listen and will treat you like you"re his only patient. It's hard to find a good doctor these days. He's one in a million!!! I am grateful to be a patient of Dr. Glassman....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman is highly knowledgeable. His communication style is direct. He has a positive personality and is willing to take time to answer questions. As a candidate for surgery, he presented my options and assured that I was thoroughly examined by all parties before informed consent was comfortably granted. Dr. Glassman was present throughout. I believe that this team exemplifies how medical care should be offered, even within the constraints of today’s fragmented healthcare system.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Glassman and his lovely staff. He is so knowledgeable and up to date with current medical procedures. He has a caring, humorous bedside manner. I have several teenage girls who also see him and feel completely comfortable discussing their female health and lifestyle with him. I would recommend him for all your needs from teenage birth control to routine visits to major surgical procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman is extremely knowledgeable. He is kind and caring. Great bedside manner. I've recommended him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr Glassman and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I had a full hysterectomy and needed no pain meds in the recovery room. The recovery nurse said they love working with his patients because they all wake up in minimal pain. He was warm, humorous, knowledgable and professional. He called me on a saturday to tell me the results of my CT scan done that same day. His staff were also competent and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Unfortunately the office staff gave me wrong information. That my Ins would not cover my well visit because I just saw my General Physician for a well visit. I know for certain that I am entitled to a GYN well visit once a year with my plan but did not want to chance the office billing in error. I left before my exam after driving 45 minutes. The office did call me to apologize about the wrong information. I appreciated that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman is very understanding and compassionate. I was able to establish a very good rapport with him on my first visit. I am comfortable discussing intimate details necessary with him which are essential to treatment. I have been seeing him for a number of years and would certainly recommend him to my friends as an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
I recently was having bleeding and blood clotting issues. After the exam and ultrasound we decided for a total hysterectomy using the laparoscopic procedure. It was a breeze! I felt so good after the procedure I could have gone to work the next day. I recommend Dr. Glassman to a friend/co-worker, and she just had the surgery and said Dr. Glassman is the bomb! He explained everything to me with kindness. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Glassman and his great staff!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman and his staff provide a professional, friendly and welcoming environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Love this doctor. Knowledgeable, friendly, takes his time, talks to me about any and all concerns, tries to get to know me as a person, mother, and always asks about my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen!! I've never had to wait at any appointment and always go immediately back. His receptionists and medical assistant are all SO sweet and friendly and make you feel right at home! Dr. Gassman is super personable, makes you feel comfortable, is funny and explains things in ways anybody can understand! After surgery he called me multiple times to make sure I was okay and will call and get back to you right away to answer any questions! He is THE best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Glassman, DO?
Dr. Glassman is THE best!! And that is not a matter of opinion, it is fact! From my very first visit, Dr. Glassman and his staff surpassed my expectations of any physician and I have high expectations from those working in the health field. He is kind and caring and fun and always knows how to make you feel comfortable. He treats his patients like family, he really does. Greatest physician out there!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Glassman?

Insurance accepted

Community Health Choice
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Glassman treats patients.

Compare Providers