Dr. David Gentile, DO

Dr. David Gentile, DO

Integrative MedicineMale

Integrative Medicine

Dr. David Gentile, DO is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Rocky Point, NY and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY / OLD WESTBURY in 1999. His office accepts new patients.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Oasis Integrative Medicine

Oasis Integrative Medicine

Oasis Integrative Medicine797 ROUTE 25A Rocky Point, NY 11778

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Gentile's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gentile

0.7194244604316546%

I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Gentile. From his wonderful personality to his ability and desire to clearly explain what’s going on in your body, he’s simply amazing. I have a few autoimmune diseases that are wreaking havoc on my body and I had no idea that I could potentially reverse the issues. I have complete faith in Dr. Dave and can’t wait to see how I progress under his care. He gave me a variety of supplements and a couple of new scripts. Within just ten days, I’m already starting to feel better. He’s kind of a genius, but also super kind, warm and nice to engage with with. He truly looks at your health from a macro level and gives a personalized approach to heal you!!
Katie O. – Sep 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Very thorough good listener very uplifting
Judith S. – Sep 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile is easy to talk to. He listened to my needs and concerns with patience. He took his time and I did not feel rushed. He ordered bloodwork that no other doctors ordered. He takes steps further to help find out what’s going on. I feel hopeful and with Dr. Gentile I am in good hands.
D. L. – Sep 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Can’t say enough good things about Dr Gentile. Experienced some issues post Covid and he was in top of it. When an old issue flared up from years ago he spent the time to discuss and plan accordingly to get me back on track. Good man, good doctor!!
Gary D. – Sep 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
He is very good at listening and answers all qu He is an excellent doctor. This was my third visit.
Mary A. H. – Sep 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I have seen Dr. Gentile for many years. He has gotten me through many medical issues,with an array of treatments successfully. I have recommended him to many friends. He has helped them too.
Joel L. – Aug 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
The best experience I could have ever imagined, Amazing!
Kevin C. – Aug 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Why I come here for years? He always takes the times to research your symptoms. He doesn’t always accept the first “assumed” answer. Was life changing for my health
Robert M. – Aug 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr Gentile is a happy upbeat extremely knowledgeable gentleman who makes me and my husband feel welcomed and cared for!
Jean A. K. B. – Jun 10, 2022
Be aware
Dr Gentile is a great Doctor. However his clerical staff , in particular the office manager seems to have overriding and immediate authority, and her actions and behaviors have can be abrupt and unprofessional. Recentky, having been called that I could pick up a paper Script i showed up with gripping pain. The Office Manager ordered that i return with empty bottles . I returned with the empty bottles and then was told I had to have given 3 business days notice. I left without my Rx. The Doctor was not available . I went to the ER. I left him a letter about the situation and was not given the courtesy of a call by him. Unfortunately his office staff appears to have overridding authority and no adequate supervision as it regards protocals for the sensitive and supportive interactions with clients of which i was one. Very hurt and disappointed with Dr. Gentile .
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Sylvia smith – May 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
My entire family has been patients of the practice for about 6 months now. We began with Dr Gentile because our athletic 10 yr old was constantly complaining of fatigue that we chalked up to a combination of laziness and lack of motivation. After a through workup Dr Gentile discovered a myriad of issues that he promptly began treating in a holistic manner through diet and supplements. After several months he's got more energy than he's ever had, has a high degree of motivation and is more confident in his abilities than ever. My wife and I are so appreciative and indebted to Dr Gentile and his amazing staff for the care that they've given all of us. It's not an exaggeration to say that they've changed my son's life for the better.
Lou B. – Apr 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile … Hands down the best!!!. During a very difficult time with my health Doc treated me with true care .. concern and respect. He is Extremely caring and treats you like family !!!!!! He is attentive and always listens . Having Lyme disease can be scary and doc always went above and beyond to help me as well as during covid and being sick … There is no other doctor who is like Dr.Gentile He is truly one of a kind and a smart doc who truly cares for his patients in so many aspects ….physical & mental ..Basically a whole body approach. Which is so important esp these days . Basically Doc is a Gem! Doesn’t get better. Anyone who wants good care see Dr.Gentile he will never give up on getting people better even when it gets hard. He will find a way!! I’m truly Blessed to have him as my doctor !!!!! Forever grateful!!!!!!!
Marisa Brady – Apr 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Oasis Integrative Medicine has been a Godsend to in my healthcare journey. Dr David Gentile and his entire staff are amazing. The facility is spotless and everyone there treats you like family. They make going to the Doctor's office a pleasure.
Richard B. – Jan 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr Gentile is a caring doctor who listened to me and respected my concerns. He is thorough in trying to find the basis of the health problems. I like the open communication.
J. P. – Dec 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Initial visit was great and super comprehensive. Follow ups have been brief but I like his treatment plan and am eager to see what works
Anonymous – Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Great Doctor,takes the time to listen and offer solutions to medical problems.thinks outside the box.
Donna Lang RN – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile and his staff are AMAZING. They treat you with respect, help when needed, and are attentive to my needs. Doc has been great thus far in treating me and my diagnoses.
Anonymous – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile listened and seemed to care about figuring out what is ailing me. I didn’t feel rushed or like I was just a number. It was my first visit and I feel more hopeful than I have in a long time. Good health is everything!
Christine H. – Aug 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
From the moment I called the office to make an appointment, I could gauge the compassion and professionalism that I would find there. Dr. Gentile is truly a standout in terms of his vast medical knowledge, his intent listening and skillful questioning, and, above all, his caring and compassionate manner. Upon meeting you, he immediately makes you feel that you and whatever symptoms or problems you may be having are uniquely important, and then takes an insightful and thorough approach to begin addressing them. His extensive medical knowledge is readily made clear through his ability think quickly about possible causes and to explore various options in order to find answers and the right treatment. I wish I had found him years ago!
Maria P. – Jul 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable, Dr. Gentile did not waste any time revealing his ability to offer me clear healing protocols to resolve my ailments.
Maria D. – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gentile?