Dr. David Gentile, DO

Dr. David Gentile, DO

Integrative Medicine  ·

Dr. David Gentile, DO is an integrative medicine specialist in Rocky Point, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in integrative medicine, pain medicine, and more.Read his story

Oasis Integrative Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuropathic Arthropathy
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Upper Back Pain

David A. Gentile, DO, ABAARM, ABIHM, also known as Dr. Dave, graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, New York. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Dowling College with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. Dr. Dave finishe...

• Integrative Medicine

2.4193548387096775%

Dr. Gentile?
Dr. Gentile's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Gentile, DO
Felt very comfortable staff is very friendly an Dr Gentile is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
My daughter was having bad migraines with auras. We have been to many doctors since November with no real diagnosis. Dr. Gentile was able to get to the bottom of what was causing my daughters issues. We are so grateful to him for all of his help. My daughter actually has her life back. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
My first appointment was a week ago with Dr Gentile, I felt so understood and that he was really looking to help me out the best possible way. He took the time to understand all my concerns and injuries an we developed a treatment plan. I am here today at my second appointment excited that I finally found a doctor who doesn't just push you out the door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile has consulted with me and treated me. I have been a patient for quite some time, and with my personal health concerns he has counseled, treated, and went beyond that to work with me. He is amazing.
excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I came in with a feeling that i was losing my hope and will to survive. I got the results of my blood work and it as pretty much what i imagined. Every level in my body was so far off. I knew was in good hands after the gentle care and concern i received With Doc Gentile.I am going on 6 months and i feel like i am on my way to a QUALITY of life that i didn't think i'd ever have again. Adrenal Insufficiency is a disease that challenges "all of you " and i am getting bet...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I've had numerous visits here and love everyone from the Dr to the staff. I look forward to coming to see everyone at Oasis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I was looking for a healthcare partner and that's exactly what I found in Dr. Gentile. He is excellent to work with. He shows a genuine interest in my concerns and goals, and a willingness to work with me to achievement them. Additionally, Dr. Gentile very thorough and an expert in his field. His office staff is extremely personable and professional. I love this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I went for one condition and Dr Gentile was so incrediby thorough not only addressing the issue I came in for (my neck pain) but then cared enough to look at my whole healthpicture. He identified a health issue, not only gave me a pathway to follow but also addressed my diet. He has been a true hero and I feel blessed to have him in charge of my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
have had a great experience Dr Dave and his staff he is always willing to listen to what you are concerned about and his staff is amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
v ery friendly effective doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Gentile for several years now. He goes above and beyond in everything he does. The reason I love him so much is he really takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses each one. He treats the whole person and not just a symptom. He's helped me through cancer, arthritis and ulcerative colitis to name a few. He was the first to heal my ulcecrative colitis naturally and for the past 5 years there have been no signs of me ever having it ...
good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile has been wonderful in all aspects of his treatment from the family like atmosphere to the way he makes sure everything is good treatment for you as a patient but making sure you understand all aspects of your treatment.
great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
almost no wait, personal treatment, considers the whole person, not just specific complaints. staff is efficient and pleasant..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Gentile's office is very pleasant, clean and inviting. His entire staff are the most caring I have ever been with. It's a miracle I found him 10 years ago, and I am always satisfied with his expertise, and friendlyness. He is most knowledgable in any question I ask, and always gives me all the time I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
I have been dealing with chronic pain for over 20 years which was exacerbated by withdrawing myself off of opiod pain meds. After seeing MANY physicians I was lucky enough to find Dr Gentile. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate & empathetic and TRULY listens to you...which is one of his best qualities. He takes the time to explain his treatment plan & has an arsenal of alternative treatments besides regular medcations. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is d...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
After seeing multiple specialists with no answer to my symptoms, one visit with Dr. Gentile and I had a diagnosis! Now he has been treating me and I am happy to be in his hands for my treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gentile, DO?
Dr. Dave really takes the time to listen to me and hears what my concerns are at each visit. He has been able to make diagnoses that my other doctors missed.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gentile?

Oasis Integrative Medicine