Dr. David Genecov, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Genecov

International Craniofacial Institute/Cleft Lip and Palate Treatment Center

11970 N Central Expy Ste 270 Dallas, TX 75243

Dr. David Genecov, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Genecov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Genecov

4.4

11.904761904761905%

Dr. Genecov?
Dr. Genecov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Genecov, MD
Horrible bedside manner. I still have the scars to prove a horrible surgery was performed on me with zero attempt to make it right. Too bad he didn’t have the same character as his father...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
I had pharyngeal flap surgery made by Dr. Genecov. I'm 32 years old and had been having hypernasal speech for the whole life - I was born with a cleft palate and had not the best surgery when I was a child. Even though it wasn't an easy task to fix it on an adult, Dr. Genecov did a great job, I already sound and feel better. His office staff is nice and professional, he treats his patients with care and kindness. I had to go to Dallas TX to have all of this done, but it did pay off. Highly recom
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Dr. Genecov has taken care of our daughter since the day we found out she would be born with a cleft lip. I have nothing but praise and gratitude for the care we have received and the amazing job he has done over the past 15 years. We have trusted him explicitly and he has never disappointed us. Dr. Genecov is the best of the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Very polite and straight to the point and he knows what he is capable of and gives you realistic expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Dr. Genocav was excellent. He did two different surgeries to fix my little boys fused skull all before he turned one. Dr. G talked me through the whole process and was so caring and co side with me as a new mom and genuinely cared about my baby boy too! I would, and have recommended him to anyone that is facing a cranial surgery of any type for their baby. Him and his team are the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Dr. Genecov is the most experienced and patient Dr. we have come in contact with. He doesn't perform any unneeded procedures and make every attempt to get thing right the first time. He knows how the match procedures with the child age and development. I travel over 300 miles to have him see my child. I would travel 3000 if I had to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
We were referred to Dr. Gene ov by our pediatrician for my daughters fontanelle closing early. He was very reassuring during a time where we were deeply concerned. The only downfall would be that we waited over an hour to see him and he was in the room for maybe 5 minutes. Overall a decent experience though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Highly recommend Dr Genecov. He recently performed jaw surgery on our daughter and we couldn't be more pleased with the expert and compassionate care she received throughout the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Dr. Genecov treated my granddaughter to separate the plates of here skull which were fused at birth (my understanding of her condition). He performed additional surgeries on her over the years and still follows her progress at age 13. He has been so kind and caring to our whole family and the result is that we have a beautiful, healthy and happy child. We will be forever grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?
Incredible surgeon! Very talented! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Genecov, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Genecov?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
1990

Dr. Genecov accepts

(972) 331-1900

Dr. Genecov accepts the following insurance:

Guardian

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Genecov's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Genecov's conditions and procedures:

• Acrocephalosyndactyly
  • Birthmark
  • Cleft Lip
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Cranial Neurological Surgery
  • Crouzon Syndrome
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Irregularities
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Small Chin
  • Treacher Collins Syndrome
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Genecov treats patients.