Dr. David Gavareski, MD

Dr. David Gavareski, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. David Gavareski, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1974 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read his story

3500 Orchard Pl

Bellingham, WA 98225

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gavareski

Dr. Gavareski's Experience

Dr. Gavareski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Gavareski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gavareski "I have been fortunate to practice with the same group for the 26 years I have been in Bellingham. I did my undergraduate training at Whitman College. After graduating from the University of Washington School of Medicine in 1974, I completed my three-year family practice residency in Spokane, Washington. Following residency, I was privileged to teach in the residency program as well as join a family practice group very similar to Family Health Associates. After 10 years, we moved to Bellingham in 1987 because of the excellent medical community, a chance to join the group which became Family Health Associates, the amazing outdoor recreational opportunities, and to be closer to family who all live on the west side of the state. I enjoy taking care of families, including all ages. Although I stopped delivering babies after more than 25 years, I still enjoy working with newborns, young children, and helping guide families with life issues at all ages. I believe strongly in preventive care, assisting my patients with developing and maintaining healthy lifestyles. I also enjoy sports medicine and travel medicine. My wife, Carol, teaches at Bellingham Technical College. We have three grown children and two grandchildren. I enjoy running, hiking, photography, traveling, family activities, and especially being a grandpa. We enjoy active traveling while we can, such as trips to hike around Mt. Blanc in France."

This content was provided by Dr. Gavareski "I enjoy taking care of families, including all ages. Although I stopped delivering babies after more than 25 years, I still enjoy working with newborns, young children, and helping guide families with life issues at all ages. I believe strongly in preventive care, assisting my patients with developing and maintaining healthy lifestyles. I also enjoy sports medicine and travel medicine."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Adult Medicine
  • Child & Adolescent Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Whitman College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Family Medicine Residency Program In Spokane, Washington

Dr. Gavareski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gavareski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gavareski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gavareski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gavareski

Dr. Gavareski?
Dr. Gavareski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Gavareski, MD
Dr. Gavareski is compassionate, very attentive and has a great bed side manner. I transferred from out of state and he was willing to take on my complex case and spend the time I needed for a good, well thought out assessment. He obviously is a very caring individual. I would highly recommend...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gavareski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gavareski?