Dr. David Garcia, DO

Practices Alternative Care

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 86 reviews.
Author:
I have felt so much better since I've started my hormone therapy & am very pleased with Dr. Garcia.
Author:
Dr Garcia and staff are simple the best. Thank you for spending the time taking taking care of my Health care needs. They went above and beyond. All the best, JTH
Author:
i have been a patient of Dr Garcia since 2007. i think that is pretty indicative of my confidence and satisfaction with Dr Garcia
very through
Author:
balanced prescptions make a positive difference in how i feel
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for approximately 15 years. He is a very kind and attentive doctor. I have believe that having Dr. Garcia as my doctor has greatly improved my health. Dr. Garcia is very attentive to details and changes in lab work. He explains any changes and how we can proceed to make things better. I definitely recommend Dr. Garcia.
Author:
Dr. Garcia and staff are wonderful and take time to explain everything they are doing. I'm glad I decided to come. I feel so much better taking the supplements and receiving my testosterone pellets. They have mad a true difference in my overall health, especially with my depression and anxiety. Thanks again!
Author:
Dr. G is always friendly, professional and upbeat. Easy to talk to and is truly concerned about your welfare.
Author:
Doctor Garcia is amazing! He listens to everything you say and helps you in anyway possible. The staff is great, patient and very friendly. I would highly recommend this office and David Garcia!!
Author:
He his a wonderful Dr. he always takes time to listen to you and your concerns. He always ask how your doing and how things are going and how your feeling. I would highly highly recommend this Dr.
Author:
I love how personal every appointment here feels. They are never rushing and always want to hear about how my life in general is going.
Author:
The team here at this office come across professional and always willing tp listen to my concerns. Overall i have trust with this Doctor and his staff.
Author:
very kind and amazing listener, with answers!!!
Author:
Dr. Garcia is always friendly and very knowledgeable of the newest options in medicine.
Author:
During the course of my treatment, the testing and explanation of what I needed has always been clear and easy to understand. The staff is always helpful. Good experience and I have recommended them to others.
Author:
good listener and pinpoints the right treatment for me
Always very helpful
efficient
excellent
Author:
good experience with doctor garcia
Dr. Garcia ta
Author:
Great explanation of my condition.
Author:
Have lost 50 lbs on this program.. feel and look younger, much more vibrant. Thank you Dr. Garcia, Deidre, and Body Logic!
Author:
Everyone is great, So Far it has been a very helpful.
Author:
After seeing multiple specialist and many test for my agonizing and frustrating symptoms I was told everything was NORMAL...they why did I not feel NORMAL. After searching for alternative methods for help I came across BodyLogicMD and met Dr. David Garcia. After 2 easy tests Dr. Garcia was able to quickly identify my issues as hormonal imbalance and could easily be resolved with natural supplements. I finally knew what the issue was and how to become NORMAL again. I'm so thankful for everything Dr. Garcia and BodyLogicMD has done for me and my family to once again feel NORMAL even better than before and back to enjoying my life.
Author:
I have been seeing Doctor Garcia for over 9 years. I cannot express how much better I feel and I cannot thank him enough for that. He is so knowledgeable and makes you feel so comfortable. I have and would recommend Dr. Garcia to anyone who wants to feel better! Thank You Dr. Garcia!!!
Author:
Dr. Garcia and his staff are amazing. They have been taking care of me for several years now and treat me like family more than just a patient. They are very knowledgeable. I actually enjoy going to my monthly appointments to see them. Thank you again guys!
Author:
I’ve been seeing Dr. Garcia for five years, and I’ll never go elsewhere. Fantastic doctor, fantastic staff, and the best care. I’d recommend him to anyone and everyone I know.
Author:
Dr. Garcia and his staff make you feel extremely comfortable. Going to the doctor is hard enough but they go above and beyond to make sure you are properly cared for! I highly recommend Dr. Garcia!
Author:
Dr. Garcia is knowledgeable about what hormones are best for me. He was easy to talk to about my situation and helped me understand what I needed in order to have more energy and feel healthier.
Author:
Dr. Garcia is an amazing doctor that genuinely cares. He is fast and efficient and always has a smile on his face. His whole office is amazing and that's why I've been going there for 7 years. They have helped changed my life in ways they probably don't even know. Thanks to Dr. Garcia and his all his staff, love u guys.
Author:
I have been enjoying his great health services since 2007! I have no complaints & he truly cares about my well-being.
Author:
Dr. Garcia and his staff are awesome. Flexible scheduling and very comfortable appointments!