Dr. David Garcia, DO

Practices Alternative Care

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 78 reviews.
Author:
Great staff, and Dr. Garcia is terrific to work with.
Author:
It simply couldn't be better. I feel like I learn something new each time I visit the office.My overall experience leaves me feeling confident and aware of my possibilities for better health.
Positive
Author:
Many years ago a GYN wanted to do surgery to remove organs, but I knew that was not the right thing to do. I found Dr. Garcia and Body Logic and with simple blood and urine tests, it was a matter of hormone imbalance. My life has made such a positive change since then.
excellent
Author:
Dr Garcia has been able to get me emotional and physically feeling better with this program. I am very happy to be apart of this.
Author:
Staff and Dr Garcia are very knowledgeable and make the visits a pleasure. Treatment has been very effective. Also the offices are clean and its location make it easy to get to.
Author:
Always helpful and attentive.
Author:
I have been extremely lucky to work with Dr. Garcia and the caring and understanding staff. Working with them has given me the chance to return to a life of normalcy. I have a second chance to be the father my children deserve.
great experiance
Very respectful folks.
Author:
Dr.Garcia's office helped me when i had nowhere else to turn . they're very understanding and make me feel comfortable. I'm extremely grateful for his office.
Author:
he is very thorough in explaining things in a way I understand, really has been so accurate in treating me. Extremely satisfied and highly recommend!!
Author:
been ciming for years best docter i met anddoes good job with my care
Author:
they are very flexible and the nurse is awesome
very good
Author:
I have never felt better. Dr. Garcia is helping me stay young and strong.
always great!
Author:
Dr Garcia is always easy to talk with and understands my needs.
Author:
I feel Dr Garcia and his team focus on individualized attention with each visit. We do a thorough review of my test results and make the necessary changes. Both Dr Garcia and Deidre make me feel welcome and comfortable and valued as a client.
Author:
Dr. Garcia's office has been an awesome experience. I feel much better and sleep better and wake-up with energy. The entire staff is helpful and patient. I would recommend this experienced any day!
Author:
Dr. Garcia listens very clearly, gives very clear explanations, and is just a pleasure to work with. I have complete trust in his decisions and professional expertise. His staff, Deidre and Toshia, are also fantastic. Very pleasant and energetic.They are more accessible than any other medical practitioners I have ever had to work with. This is the A-team!!!
very caring trusting
Author:
Before coming in to see Dr. Garcia I was in a really bad place. I was sceptical about suboxone treatment working initially but came in anyway. After receiving treatment my life completely changed. I now work a full time job where I make a lot of money and this year bought a new house, 2 new cars, and married my beautiful wife. I am also a full time student and am transfering to Ohio State later this year. I can't say enough how much Dr. Garcia helped me to change and save my life. Thank you
Author:
I always have a pleasant experience with Dr. Garcia and his staff. I have seen him for about 5 years now and always feel that the folks here really care about my wellness. I really can't think of anything that could be better. -Chris W.
Author:
Always treated like family, every visit is great and expert care givin. Thank you so much!
Author:
Overall healthcare experience is well performed and meets my healthcare needs.
Author:
Dr.Garcia is as great doctor and has been wonderful when it comes to listening,answering questions,I would for sure recommend him
Author:
I love Dr.Garcia and his staff! They are always so friendly and caring! I wouldn't want to see any other doctor.
Author:
ive been ro another clinic before and this by far the best place ive been
Author:
You don't find Physicians like this anymore! Dr. Garcia is a one of a kind who doesn't hesitate to take the time to truly listen. That is a rare to find in a Doctor! Willing to go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The staff is just as amazing, always treating you with respect and willing to be there for anything you may need. It took me a long time to find a Physician like Dr. Garcia. If it weren't for him and his wonderful staff I wouldn't be where I am today!
Author:
I'm always seen in a timely , manner, his staff is always positive and friendly.
Author:
A very good listener. Try to see everyone in a timely manner. I have had nothing but a positive visit with him and his staff.
Author:
I've had excellent care every since I started seeing them 5 years ago. Everybody has always been extremely courteous, friendly, helpful and understanding. They resolve needs quickly and efficiently. I will do my best to stay with Enlite Clinic.
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Garcia for a few years now and he's the best Doctor I think i've ever had. He's extremely easy to talk to and explains things in a way that you understand. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone. Every member of his team are extremely kind and professional as well.
Author:
very nice and helpful. explained everything well
Author:
great experience i have been seeing dr. garcia for 5 years now and i love him. he is an excellent doctor. never had a bad experience with him. i would recommend him to my family and friends.
Author:
Of all the doctors I have ever visited Dr. Garcia Is my favorite. He is a true professional and genuine. He is more like a friend than my doctor.
Author:
always tenative to my problems and situation. easy to talk to.
Author:
dr Garcia is always helpful and easy to work with. I feel like he truly tries to help with all my concerns.
Author:
I have felt so much better since I've started my hormone therapy & am very pleased with Dr. Garcia.
Author:
Dr Garcia and staff are simple the best. Thank you for spending the time taking taking care of my Health care needs. They went above and beyond. All the best, JTH
Author:
i have been a patient of Dr Garcia since 2007. i think that is pretty indicative of my confidence and satisfaction with Dr Garcia
very through
Author:
balanced prescptions make a positive difference in how i feel
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for approximately 15 years. He is a very kind and attentive doctor. I have believe that having Dr. Garcia as my doctor has greatly improved my health. Dr. Garcia is very attentive to details and changes in lab work. He explains any changes and how we can proceed to make things better. I definitely recommend Dr. Garcia.
Author:
Dr. Garcia and staff are wonderful and take time to explain everything they are doing. I'm glad I decided to come. I feel so much better taking the supplements and receiving my testosterone pellets. They have mad a true difference in my overall health, especially with my depression and anxiety. Thanks again!
Author:
Dr. G is always friendly, professional and upbeat. Easy to talk to and is truly concerned about your welfare.
Author:
Doctor Garcia is amazing! He listens to everything you say and helps you in anyway possible. The staff is great, patient and very friendly. I would highly recommend this office and David Garcia!!
Author:
He his a wonderful Dr. he always takes time to listen to you and your concerns. He always ask how your doing and how things are going and how your feeling. I would highly highly recommend this Dr.