Dr. David P. Franco, MD

Dr. David P. Franco, MD

Critical Care Medicine | Male | 65 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Franco specializes in Critical Care Medicine and practices in Montgomery, AL. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Franco? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Franco's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Franco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Franco

Dr. Franco accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Franco has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Franco
Dr. Franco's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Montogomery, AL |
Has an adversarial manner. Curt, abrasive.
in Prattville, Al |
My husband and myself went to Dr Franco several yrs ago for COPD (Emphysema) and he ordered several tests. We have a nebulizer & CPAP with Oxygen prescribed by another physician. He did treat us & his attitude was as if we didn't need him. So this year we went to him again. He tested us & ordered a ECHO from our Cardiac Doctor. He said there were new treatments for Pulmonary Hypertension to help me since my mom died in 1992 from this. After these tests he didn't treat either of us for anything.
Montgomery, AL |
I never got an appointment. I've tried several times to make an appointment without success. I call only to reach one person who has to transfer me to appointments. This person never picks up and will not return a phone call for one of the several messages I've left.
Auburn, AL |
Dr. Franco made me feel very comfortable when normally I get anxiety going to doctors, He spent over 20 minutes with which was surprising because I am use to physicians spending under 5 minutes. He seemed knowledgeable in Narcolepsy which many sleep specialist are not. His office staff was very nice and got my medication in my pharmacy quickly. In he past it took longer because my insurance always required a prior authorization and I was use to waiting over 2 week with my other sleep specialist.
Auburn, AL |
I have seen Dr. Franco with issues for narcolepsy. I have had problems in the past with other doctors with little knowledge. He spent over 20 minutes with me concerning my issues and made me feel very comfortable. I also like that he does not require visits to keep up with appointments, but only schedule when we need him. My last doctor made me come in every 3 months to keep up a prescription which cost a lot of money which gave me no added benefits. I felt like he was very knowledgeable.
in Auburn, AL |
Does not listen at all, tries to over talk you. will look at you like you are nuts when describing whats going on with yourself, so be careful if you are embarrassed to talk about your issues, cause you will probably leave crying like i did. Had a very BAD attitude over all, felt rushed like i was just wasting his time. In all my years i can honestly say this was close the the worst experience, i already was tired, stressed, and didn't feel good. His office staff was very nice, this guy WAS NOT!
Have you seen Dr. David P. Franco, MD?
Are you Dr. Franco?

Compare Dr. Franco

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.