Dr. David Fox, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. David Fox, MD
Dr. David Fox, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Live Oak, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Fox is affiliated with Northeast Methodist Hospital, North Central Baptist Hospital and Northeast Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Fox's Experience

See how Dr. Fox's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Fox is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Fox has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox to family and friends
Dr. Fox's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Fox does surgery only after all non-surgical methods have been used and exhausted. He performed a total knee replacement in February 2017 & at 5 months after I am pleased I had the surgery performed. Dr. Fox is straightforward and explains all procedures thoroughly. He is compassionate and only wants the best result for his patients.
San Antonio, TX |
This Dr is by far the biggest egotistical and unfriendly physician I've ever come across...I will never feel comfortable going under his knife. He treats his staff like lower class citizens and only cares about the "Bottom Dollar" No Thank You!! I'll find a different doctor.
in canyon lake, tx |
Dr Fox has done a total knee replacement and a total hip replacement on me within the last twelve months. I trust Dr Fox and his staff with my life. They are spectacular in EVERY way.
in San Antonio, Tx |
I took my Mother to talk about hip replacement. They required that she have more X-rays even though she had X-rays in hand from 2 weeks prior. He was pretty aggressive, in-your-face, my way or the hwy type. I didn't get talk or ask questions. I'm sure he's a good surgeon, but I just need better rapport.
San Antonio, TX |
He's great. Phone staff sucks.
in Cibolo |
He is very straight forward. The problem I had was with my MRI in hand and an xray done in his office (both with showed my knee basically bone on bone and floating cartilage from prev damage and torn meniscus. I rec. 8 weeks of viscosupplementation They did not work for me. I also have kidney problems. He told me on my last visit that he could not help me but if I needed help call him. I have sense found out that surg with kidney fail is done all the time (pain for addit. year). Got new dr
San Antonio, TX |
He is not interested in my thoughts. Told me to stop talking because he felt i was a talker. His perception of my thoughts/me was incorrect. I did not get to ask what concerned me. I would ask or start to ask a question and would be shut down.
in Seguin, TX |
Dr. Fox and his entire team operate as a well oiled machine. I was in the hospital, had my surgery, and was out of the hospital within 48 hours. I had an epidural and surgery was virtually pain free. I am six weeks out of surgery and still doing pt 3 times a week. I will see Dr. Fox this Friday and I am hopeful he will grant me a full pardon. That is not to say that I am fully recovered. At age 70, But I know every day moving forward will find me stronger and stronger!
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent and caring hard working dr.
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a total hip replacement done on May 2, 2016 was performed by Dr David Fox he did an excellent and outstanding job the reason i say this is cause im doing great and had very minimal pain therefore i contribute that to having choiced the best orthopedic surgeon in San Antonio thanks Dr Fox and all his staff
Kerrville, TX |
has taken away most of the things i loved in life ... just walking is painful ... he has low respect as a person !
in San Antonio, TX |
I called on Tuesday (3/15/16) to make an ASAP appointment, and I was scheduled on Thursday (3/17/16). The clinic was super busy; however, the staff provided a wheel chair to my husband in order to get me from the car to the clinic, I had x-rays, I was seen by Dr. Fox, then I visited by Melba to explain medications, getting fitted for a brace and crutches, and I got fitted all in approximately 40 minutes. Dr. Fox and staff are fantastic!
Have you seen Dr. David Fox, MD?
Are you Dr. Fox?

Compare Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fox's Board Certifications

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Mayo Foundation Sch Med

Completed in 1989

Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine

Completed in 1984

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arthroscopic Joint Surgery