Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD

Immunology ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Fitzhugh

Allergy Partners of Chapel Hill

101 Cosgrove Ave Ste 110 Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD is an immunology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine and specializes in immunology and allergy & asthma.

Dr. Fitzhugh accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Fitzhugh has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(919) 929-9612Find providers who accept this insurance

• Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Toxic Effect of Venom

My overall philosophy of medicine is one of communication and alliance with my patients to find solutions to their allergic, asthmatic, and immunologic conditions. While I believe in appropriate and intelligent use of diagnostic testing and imaging w...

• Immunology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fitzhugh

Dr. Fitzhugh?
Dr. Fitzhugh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD
I liked Dr. Fitzhugh with regards to communication and his effort into finding my allergy. I visited 3 times and he finally told me I was in the 1% that could not be diagnosed. After many more life-threatening events that landed me in the ER, I cannot give up like Dr. Fithugh did. On to Johns Hopkins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
After nine years of pursuing options and guidance on food allergies, Dr Fitzhugh was the answer. After a detailed analysis, he shared with us that our son may never have been allergic to peanuts, and we scheduled a challenge. Our son passed the challenge with no issues whatsoever after years of being told by other allergists that he should never touch them! Exceptional communication, precise data analysis and intelligent guidance all in one doctor. Thanks Dr Fitzhugh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh is a gentle and kind doctor, never hurried, always thoughtful. He definitely knows his medicine and diagnosed a non-allergic condition with ease.....also diagnosed allergy. A great staff surrounds him. I have never been any happier with a provider!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh and his entire staff are excellent to work with. Kind, caring and will go out of their way to make your experience the very best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr.Fitzhugh and his staff are just amazing. He's a great doctor, provides ample advice and truly cares. You can not go wrong with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
We feel fortunate to have found Allergy Partners to diagnose and treat our infant's allergy. We were very reassured by Dr. Fitzhugh's expertise and knowledge of the latest developments in allergy and immunology research and treatments, and were grateful for the thoughtful, thorough answers he had for us. The staff was exceptional as well. We highly recommend the practice all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh came highly recommended by our pediatrician and now we know why. Both he and his staff are meeting both of Dr. Fitzhugh's goals of first-class medical care and outstanding customer service for our child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh is fantastic! He has been an answer to prayer in helping us provide the best treatment for my daughter's food allergies. He has helped us navigate this unfamiliar territory and is extremely patient and helpful in answering all of our questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh is a truly outstanding physician!!!! I am incredibly grateful to have him be my doctor. He truly goes above and beyond every day. He is extremely accessible - he responds to emails often the same day, and is always very open to answering each of my questions and really considering my thoughts and input in my care. He in my opinion is the definition of a patient-centered physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Excellent, efficient, and skilled staff. Dr. Fitzhugh is a breath of fresh air amongst doctors I've utilized the last 20 years for myself and loved ones. My asthma alone was severely neglected by many PCPs and ER docs. Bearing in mind we have to tweak the plan often, I truly breathe so much easier now. He takes the time to educate, explain, and resolve my concerns. Since, 2014 I have trusted Allergy Partners CH. He's better than all my dad's onco team ever was. Says alot, greater QOL!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
After several other frustrating visits with other providers, I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Fitzhugh and his approach. He's a great listener and thinker. I loved the way he approached the problem. He thought it through with me, talked through options and we came up with a treatment plan. Just a couple months later, my life has been changed (not an exaggeration). I'm deeply grateful to Dr. Fitzhugh and his amazing staff for their expertise and care. If you're struggling with allergies, run d
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Visiting Allergy Partners of Chapel Hill is hands-down the best experience I have had visiting a medical professional. The staff and Dr. Fitzhugh are helpful, knowledgeable and genuinely care about their patients. I had terrible allergies, as well as asthma which had not been diagnosed by another doctor even when I asked about it, and Dr. Fitzhugh helped get them all under control. Whenever I have had questions, he has quickly responded via the patient portal, and any time I've needed help with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh and his staff are wonderful! I went in feeling overwhelmed and left feeling secure and confident in my son's diagnosis. Dr. F is one of those rare doctors who takes time and really listens. And we have to give a little shout out to Tyrell, who is hilarious and made our visit fun. Cannot recommend this practice highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh and the staff are the most welcoming group of people I have ever met at a medical practice. Dr. Fitzhugh listens well to what his patients are saying and answers questions in a way that you can easily understand. Furthermore, the staff at Allergy Partners are the nicest people I have met, and they make it easy when you are visiting multiple times a week for allergy shots. I would highly recommend that if you have allergy problems that you come to Allergy Partners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?
Dr. Fitzhugh is a doctor of old, the kind who really listens and takes his time to make sure you feel comfortable and understand the diagnostic measures, issues and treatments. He has a wonderful staff as well and a nice office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fitzhugh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fitzhugh?