Gastroenterology  |
Dr. David Fishbein, MD
Dr. David Fishbein, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Pasadena, MD. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Fishbein is affiliated with Baltimore Washington Medical Center.

8028 Ritchie Hwy Ste 108

• Geisinger Health Plan
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Fishbein

Dr. Fishbein's Experience

Dr. Fishbein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Md
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Fishbein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fishbein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fishbein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fishbein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fishbein to family and friends
Dr. Fishbein's Performance
in Pasadena, MD |
Dr. Fishbein is Excellent! He is very thorough and professional in his examination! He is also a great listener and easy to talk with. I felt very comfortable in his care for my colonoscopy and I assure you that you will too! I highly recommend him !!!
Crofton, MD |
Dr Fishbein and his team manage to leave his patients with a sense of caring and comfort.
in Glen Burnie, MD |
Doctor Fisbein, Is the most thorough Doctor, he takes his time to explain everything to you so that you understand why, the procedure's are needed. always understanding and makes you feel at ease . Best Doctor ever!!
in Glen Burnie, MD |
I called to schedule an appointment and they called back a day or so before the appointment to confirm and ask if there were any questions. The staff as friendly and helpful the day of the procedure.. Dr Fishbein was on time, and has an excellent bed-side manner. He explained everything to me so I could understand my situation. This was was second colonoscopy I've had with Dr Fishbein, and I will recommend his practice to everyone.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Fishbein was very friendly and thorough. He made me feel comfortable when visiting his office and during the whole procedure. I would highly recommend him to everyone.
in Baltimore MD |
Dr Fishbein's professional demeanor is exceptional. He explained the procedures in a way that I could easily understand. He has performed approximately 5 colonoscopies on me with zero complications.
in Littlestown, PA |
Very thorough. Have maximum confidence in Dr. Fishbein, so much so that after we moved 60 miles away 18 years ago, I still come to him for G.I. needs. He has been my G.I specialist for many years, .
in Glen Burnie, MD |
Though the prep has gotten much better I still don't look forward to it. I know the colonoscopy is important to do and do feel I get the best of care with Dr Fishbein. I will see you again in 2022. The email reminder and phone calls were very helpful.
Glen Burnie, MD |
I have recommended Dr Fishbein to many of my friends and every one of them recommend him to their friends as well.
in Crownsville, Md. |
Dr. Fishbein asks questions, listens intently, discusses in detail the testing required for diagnosis, responds to patient as soon as he receives results then recommends treatment. He is pleasant while doing all of this. A definite "bedside manner."
in Severn, MD |
Dr. Fisbein's staff provides a professional, upbeat attitude. They provide responses to questions and continually check on the state of wellness before and following the procedure. Information provided by the Doctor in preparation for the procedure and the post procedure is reassuring.
Crownsville, MD |
For a colonoscopy, it was a "pleasant" experience. Staff members introduced themselves and explained what would be happening and what their role was. Dr. Fishbein welcomed any questions I might have. The anesthesiologist was great; there was no awkward waiting for the anesthesia to take effect. I awoke after an hour's sleep and got immediate feedback from Dr. Fishbein on the procedure. I plan to do it again in five years.
in Pasadena |
Dr. Fishbein and his staff are, by far, the most professional and caring that I have ever experienced. I have been a patient of Dr. Fishbein for many years and have always been happy with his expertise, professionalism, and caring manner. When I come for an office visit, he never rushes and seems genuinely interested in what I am telling him. The procedures of colonoscopy and/or endoscopy that I have experienced were not awful due to his and his staff's caring manner and expertise.
in Hanover, MD |
Outstanding experience considering this was my first colonoscopy. Great doctor and great group of people that?make life easy. Thanks!!
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr Fishbein and his entire staff were wonderful and professional in every step of the way from the initial prep information,...up to, and including the actual procedure of a first time colonoscopy.I was initially hesitant to have taken the referal for Dr Fishbein because I was not satisfied at all with the ''primary''doctor who had recommended Dr Fishbein,....but,....I am thankful that I took the leap of faith and went to see him.Thank you and your staff Dr Fishbein.
Laurel, MD |
No one enjoys a colonoscopy, but Dr. Fishbein makes it as easy as possible. He spends enough time with you both before and after the procedure so that you know what to expect and understand the results.
Millersville, MD |
Very pleased with Dr. Fishbein. I waited to long to come for exam. I figured I had stress related problems since my wife's illness beginning in 2014. When my Hemoglobin level was down that triggered me to search for answers. I figured I may have blood in stool but not sure. Any way all staff that worked with Dr. Fishbein are excellent and caring. At this point I thought maybe I have Cancer. So come to find out I did not. Thanks to every one in his staff.
in Millersville, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fishbeins for many years. He is a caring and gentle doctor. He listens to your problems and is very thorough in his explanation of treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Fishbein as a gastroenterologist.
in Pasadena, MD |
If all doctors were as knowledgeable and understanding as Dr. Fishbein, more people would get their routine exams done (especially in this field) and take better care of themselves. I always recommend Dr. Fishbein to anyone looking for a great doctor. I always hear great things about Dr. Fishbein from other medical practitioners in various other fields and that is the greatest recommendation of all!
in Severna Park, MD |
very friendly .
in ANNAPOLIS |
dr fb and his office people are truly medical professionals. all my experience seeing dr f over the years tells me one thing, Don't change gastroenterologists !!!! His bedside manner with patients is 5 star all the way.thank you DR FBN.
in Pasadena, MD |
I was so impressed when I first met Dr. Fishbein. He is so kind, caring and very professional. He listened to all of my concerns and questions without making me feel like i was asking dumb questions. Dr.Fishbein bedside manner is without question the best I have ever experienced. Afterward the procedure he came in and spoke with myself and husband regarding the results and then we received and email as he said we would. Thank you. Vickie- Pasadena MD
in Severn, MD |
Dr Fishbein is an excellent listener and very competent. I felt very well taken care of him and trusted him fully. He spends a lot of time with the patient and offers space for questions. I highly recommend Dr. Fishbein!
in Edgewater, MD |
Dr. Fishbein was a godsend he not only took the time to listen to what problem I was having he also took notes he seemed very knowledgeable. The ladies behind the desk are also cordial. I felt extremely comfortable in his care.
Severn, MD |
Doctor and staff put my mind at ease and addressed all of my concerns.
in Severn, MD |
I've seen Dr. Fishbein for over 15 years now for severe reflux esophagitis, hiatal hernia, and colon polyps. He has been extremely responsive, very caring, and very professional in all his dealings with me. I appreciate his honesty and helpfulness, and am totally satisfied with his medical care.
Have you seen Dr. David Fishbein, MD?
Are you Dr. Fishbein?

• Geisinger Health Plan
  • Golden Rule
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance