Dermatology  |
Dr. David Finkelstein, MD
Dr. David Finkelstein, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Voorhees, NJ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

701 Cooper Rd Ste 13

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Finkelstein

Dr. Finkelstein's Experience

Dr. Finkelstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Jefferson Medical Collegethomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Lankenan Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Finkelstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Finkelstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finkelstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Finkelstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finkelstein to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Finkelstein's Performance
in Cherry Hill |
My daughter saw Dr. Finkelstsin for a heat rash that returns every summer. This May during the heat wave it spread to her abdomen.She was hoping to get a cream to prevent or cure the rash instead he told her to see a psychiatrist for her anxiety to change her meds. He told her this twice. He gave her a sample of sun tan lotion and advised her not to take long showers. Quite demeaning and uncaring! Insurance and all of Cherry Hill and Voorhees will hear about this incident!
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I love Dr. Finkelstein for his "bedside" manner! He doesn't talk above my head and yet, never makes me feel stupid. Great doctor! Great guy! Highly recommend!
in Cinnaminson, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Finkelstein for the past two years. He has always shown to be very firendly and personable to me. The waiting time in his waiting and in the treatment is long ,but I have always felt the once he was in the room , I was able to have all my concerns taken care of. The time he takes with his patients, do cause a back up, but I feel he is worth the wait. I have recommended him to all my friends.
Voorhees, NJ |
The entire 2 minutes I had with the doctor after waiting an hour was awful. He asked what was wrong and as I was telling him, he immediately and without warning sprayed me with freeze spray. It startled me because 1. it was on my back so I couldn't see it 2. he didn't tell me he was going to do it 3. it feels like needles so it's painful 4. he sprayed something that didn't need it (it was a freckle!!). To do it without asking me first is malpractice. I DO NOT recommend this joker.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I went to see Dr Finkelstein for the first time yesterday. His office was easy to find, clean, and the waiting room was large and comfortable. My appointment was for 11:00. I was called back at 11:10 and the Dr saw me at 11:20. He was very personable and thorough. The only reason I came here is because I lost my previous insurance and they didn't take my new insurance. I was upset but now that I have gone to Alta I will stay!
Gwynn Oak, MD |
I had 2 find a Derm fast & tried 2 avoid going back 2 Dr. Finkelstein. I remembered not feeling comfortable w/him at all. The staff is great, but the doctor isnt. As I got more pressured 4 time & less offices w/availaility, I felt pressured 2 go back. He cut me short while I was speaking more than 1x. He made me feel as though I was ridiculous & sent me away w/more questions than I came with. He lifted my shirt w/out asking where 2 look. He reminds me of the dentist from Little Shop of Horrors!!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr Finkelstein is attentive and listens. However, the front office staff is lacking. I'm consistently waiting to be seen. Waited over an hour and a half to even go back to a room. Staff seems annoyed when asked about the wait. Definitely too much overbooking is done in this office.
Cherry Hill, NJ |
I had to wait months for an appointment and I was left waiting for an hour and a half. He still wasn't close to seeing me. The staff was uncaring - they said that he is a busy doctor. But overbooking and forcing people to wait for so long is unprofessional and no way to treat patients.
Elkridge, MD |
I was trying to make a urgent appointment to see the Dr but the receptionist was very much unhelpful and careless. Sad
in Medford, NJ |
Spends time with you. He makes eye contact when speaking. NOT looking at a computer screen talking to you as you look at a back of a head like some Doctors I have been to.
in Gibbsboro, NJ |
Dr Finklestein was recommended to me by my primary Dr and my Chiropractor...had my appointment yesterday as a new patient. Office staff was very busy but professional and courteous. I waited about 20 minutes and they took me back and I waited maybe 10 minutes more before the Dr cam in. I found Dr Finklestein to be very friendly, professional and I felt very comfortable with him. I would highly recommend him and will always return to him for care.
Have you seen Dr. David Finkelstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Finkelstein?