Dr. David Finkelstein, MD

Dr. David Finkelstein, MD

Dermatology | Male | 51 years old

46 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Finkelstein specializes in Dermatology and practices in Voorhees, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Finkelstein? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Finkelstein's Experience

See how Dr. Finkelstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Finkelstein

Dr. Finkelstein accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Finkelstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finkelstein to family and friends
Dr. Finkelstein's Performance
Voorhees, NJ |
The entire 2 minutes I had with the doctor after waiting an hour was awful. He asked what was wrong and as I was telling him, he immediately and without warning sprayed me with freeze spray. It startled me because 1. it was on my back so I couldn't see it 2. he didn't tell me he was going to do it 3. it feels like needles so it's painful 4. he sprayed something that didn't need it (it was a freckle!!). To do it without asking me first is malpractice. I DO NOT recommend this joker.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I went to see Dr Finkelstein for the first time yesterday. His office was easy to find, clean, and the waiting room was large and comfortable. My appointment was for 11:00. I was called back at 11:10 and the Dr saw me at 11:20. He was very personable and thorough. The only reason I came here is because I lost my previous insurance and they didn't take my new insurance. I was upset but now that I have gone to Alta I will stay!
Gwynn Oak, MD |
I had 2 find a Derm fast & tried 2 avoid going back 2 Dr. Finkelstein. I remembered not feeling comfortable w/him at all. The staff is great, but the doctor isnt. As I got more pressured 4 time & less offices w/availaility, I felt pressured 2 go back. He cut me short while I was speaking more than 1x. He made me feel as though I was ridiculous & sent me away w/more questions than I came with. He lifted my shirt w/out asking where 2 look. He reminds me of the dentist from Little Shop of Horrors!!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr Finkelstein is attentive and listens. However, the front office staff is lacking. I'm consistently waiting to be seen. Waited over an hour and a half to even go back to a room. Staff seems annoyed when asked about the wait. Definitely too much overbooking is done in this office.
Cherry Hill, NJ |
I had to wait months for an appointment and I was left waiting for an hour and a half. He still wasn't close to seeing me. The staff was uncaring - they said that he is a busy doctor. But overbooking and forcing people to wait for so long is unprofessional and no way to treat patients.
Elkridge, MD |
I was trying to make a urgent appointment to see the Dr but the receptionist was very much unhelpful and careless. Sad
in Medford, NJ |
Spends time with you. He makes eye contact when speaking. NOT looking at a computer screen talking to you as you look at a back of a head like some Doctors I have been to.
in Gibbsboro, NJ |
Dr Finklestein was recommended to me by my primary Dr and my Chiropractor...had my appointment yesterday as a new patient. Office staff was very busy but professional and courteous. I waited about 20 minutes and they took me back and I waited maybe 10 minutes more before the Dr cam in. I found Dr Finklestein to be very friendly, professional and I felt very comfortable with him. I would highly recommend him and will always return to him for care.
Have you seen Dr. David Finkelstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Finkelstein?

Dr. Finkelstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Finkelstein has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Finkelstein's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Lankenan Hospital

Completed in 1998

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 2001

Dr. Finkelstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finkelstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology