Dr. David Fife, DO
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male
Aurora Behavioral Health Hospital6350 S Maple Ave Tempe, AZ 85283
Dr. David Fife, DO is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Tempe, AZ and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Fife has more experience with Psychotic Disorders, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Still College Of Osteopathy medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with Mountain Vista Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fife to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Fife
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Fife treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Fife treats other conditions, please contact the office at (623) 308-2472.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Fife is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Fife is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Fife is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Fife's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Fife's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Homicidal Ideation
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Fife accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Fife accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- MultiPlan PPO