Dr. David Ferguson, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Ferguson

Dr. David Ferguson, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Waco, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 2009 and specializes in reconstructive orthopedic surgery and orthopedic surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson?
Dr. Ferguson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Ferguson, MD
After my knee replacement, my knee feels better than it has in the last 10 years. I can't believe I waited this long to have it replaced. Thank you Dr. Ferguson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Outstanding surgeon who i would highly recommend. Quick rehab with less pain than previous surgery on other knee at another hospital and doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson gets my highest rating in all areas. he is a very friendly, compassionate, intelligent, and highly competent surgeon. My knee replacement experience was much easier than I ever anticipated, and other patients of his I met in Physical Therapy were in total agreement. He always answered every question I had, and took the time to make sure I understood every step of the surgical and rehabilitation process. I couldn't give any higher referral to any other physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ferguson for your knee joint replacement surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
My knee feels so great. I never expected to recover this quickly from a knee replacement. The hospital and staff was excellent. Dr. Ferguson and his staff were extremely professional and caring all the way through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Love my knee! But dishonest billing ...I tried for weeks to get someone to tell me what the cost of the surgery would be but no one seemed to know. So after all was said and done I was charged $22,000 for the actual joint that the hospital paid maybe $4,000 Anyone that stuck their head in my door charged me. And supply’s were outrageous... 2 stocking at Walmart $50...2 stocking Hillcrest $500 I have an idea - be honest in your deals. P.S. thanks for praying with us before surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
very professional, no problems with knee replacement. Released from physical therapy in 4 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr.Ferguson did an outstanding job on my knee replacement. My pain was minimal and it was managed while in the hospital.After five months I am walking without any pain.I walk as normal as any person.Range of motion is still lacking but i am still working on it.I recommend Dr.ferguson to any one.He is an exceptional physician.Thumps up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
I had a very good experience with Dr. Ferguson and all of his staff. My knee replacement surgery went very well as well as the therapy. They were all very caring. I would recommend him very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson is awesome! He recently did a complete hip replacement for me and the experience was excellent every step of the way. His pain management after surgery was outstanding! I was able to stop the heavy pain meds in four days without being uncomfortable. Dr. Ferguson is a skilled surgeon, but he is also a person that offers to pray with you before surgery. For me it was very reassuring for him to ask for God's guiding hand during surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
One of the best experiences I have had with a doctor. Great bedside manner, kind, listened to my problem and offered several options of treatments. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson did an excellent job on my knee replacement surgery. After 41 years of not being able to completely straighten my leg, Dr. Ferguson was able to help with that as well as the knee replacement. When I had questions after I was home, his staff was excellent in answering any question I had. I am back at work now, and not having the knee pain I have had for the last 10 years is a great feeling. Dr. Ferguson is an excellent surgeon as well as a great guy. I highly recommend Dr. Ferguson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson is a very skillful surgeon. I highly recommend him. I recovered quickly from my knee replacement with minimal pain. He is very kind and caring and listens to what you have to say. I totally trust him. He is very professional and provides excellent quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
When Dr. Ferguson moved from Midland to Waco, Texas, I followed him there for my knee replacement. He was helpful, informative, encouraging and personable at all of my pre and post surgery visits. In the hospital, he was calm, reassuring, and prayed for me before surgery. I think his skill in performing this surgery allowed him to do the best job I could’ve asked for when having a knee replacement. He has a helpful and friendly office staff. I’d definitely go back to him and recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson is a wonderful surgeon & has an amazing bedside manner. I was being prepped for TKR surgery and he came in right before to check on me . As my husband & daughter were fixing to leave he asked if we could pray together because he likes to pray before all his surgeries. We held hands & prayed...all my insecurities & nervousness was gone! I am 6 weeks out from surgery & doing great. I’m ready to schedule my other knee as soon as I’m fully recuperated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson performed my knee replacement surgery. I was very nervous about the procedure. I am 60 years old and have never had a major surgery. Dr. Ferguson was very informative, patient and kind. I am in rehab now and getting better everyday. I would highly recommend Dr. Ferguson to anyone who is contemplating knee surgery. He is the best! I’m planning on letting him do my other knee replacement in the next few months!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
I highly recommend dr Ferguson,everything went as schedule and he did an awsome job!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
Dr. Ferguson is great. He is not only knowledgeable and expert in his field, but he treated me like a person. he is both professional and very caring. I especially liked that he prayed with me before the surgery. I had knee replacement surgery 7 weeks ago. Physical therapy took less than 5 weeks. very little pain throughout the whole process. I am already walking over a mile a day with no pain. Before the surgery I could not walk a block without severe pain. If you need a new knee, he is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
I have a coaching background and the choice of choosing a doctor to do a knee replacement was significant as I have been around many that have had the surgery. Dr Ferguson came highly recommended. I am not quite 2 months out from surgery and have been amazed with the results. My strength and mobility have been excellent. My physical therapist has already released me and said that I was a month ahead of schedule. He and his staff were caring and professional both before and after the surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ferguson, MD?
After my last experience with my knee replacement in Dallas, I did my research and found Dr. Ferguson. After meeting with him, I felt very comfortable with him and he was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. On the morning of surgery, he even prayed with me. I was treated as an individual patient and not just another knee replacement. I am doing so well. I'm really sad he left Midland.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ferguson?

Dr. Ferguson is committed to providing the highest level of care for patients with hip and knee pain.  He specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery. Dr. David Ferguson utilizes a program which combines a less invasive surgical approach, a ...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

2010
2009
2005

Dr. Ferguson accepts

Dr. Ferguson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Preferred PPO
Texas Workers' Compensation
Texas Workers' Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Ferguson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ferguson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Ferguson treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Ferguson treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Crystal Arthropathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendon Repair
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ferguson treats patients.