Dr. David Felder, MD

Dr. David Felder, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. David Felder, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

2021 E Commercial Blvd Ste 306

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Learn about Dr. Felder

Dr. Felder's Experience

Dr. Felder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• St Lukeshosp./Case Western Reserve University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Wright State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Felder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Felder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Felder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Felder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Felder to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Felder's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
If you are interested in having eyelid surgery, look no further, Dr. Felder is absolutely the BEST! He is a master Oculoplastic Surgeon. Dr. Felder’s results are natural and give the appearance of looking rejuvenated. Since my surgery people think I am much younger and I attribute those appreciated compliments to Dr. Felder’s skill and expertise. Look no further, DR. FELDER IS THE BEST!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I am a female in my mid 50's but in great health and physical condition. The only thing telling my age was my drooping eyelids. I recently had my upper lids done and it was a wonderful experience. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. My eyes look natural and rejuvenated and this procedure easily knocked 10 years off my face. Dr. Felder and his staff were very professional and friendly. I highly recommend this doctor for anyone thinking of having their eyes done. Thank you Dr.Felder!!
Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Felder performed plastic surgery on my eyes and the results aren't any different from prior to surgery even though I spent thousands of dollars with him. He wasn't professional at our follow up appointment and I am very disappointed. I would not recommend this doctor at all!
in Palm Beach |
I had my lower eye lip surgery and laser 2 days ago. I feel wonderful.. The doctor and the staff are amazing! I recommend the procedure 100%.. Thank you
in Fort Lauderdale |
Dr. Felder performed upper eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing, and injection of Restylane filler. I was ambivalent as my goal was to have an outcome with a natural look and that is exactly what he did. I felt confident choosing him as my surgeon as his specialty is in eyelid surgery exclusively. I had optimal results, he fixed my droopy eyelids without making it appear that I had surgery. Dr. Felder is the best choice if you are looking for a surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. David Felder, MD?
Are you Dr. Felder?