Dr. David Felder, MD

Dr. David Felder, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. David Felder, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in ophthalmology.

2021 E Commercial Blvd Ste 306

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Learn about Dr. Felder

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• St Lukeshosp./Case Western Reserve University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Wright State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Felder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Felder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Felder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Felder's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Felder to family and friends

Dr. Felder's Performance

Dr. Felder preformed blepharoplasty on my upper and lower eye lids 20 years ago and they still look great. This is the only doctor I would trust to work around my eyes. Dr. Felder is a wonderful person with an excellent staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
my mom has been going to Dr Felder for twenty years and he's the best!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED AND YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DR HE REALLY CARES HE'S A NICE, SMART, SURGEON WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!!!!i HAPPY VISIT!!! trust me you'll probably want to thank me lo! I JUST want everyone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
If you are interested in having eyelid surgery, look no further, Dr. Felder is absolutely the BEST! He is a master Oculoplastic Surgeon. Dr. Felder’s results are natural and give the appearance of looking rejuvenated. Since my surgery people think I am much younger and I attribute those appreciated...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am a female in my mid 50's but in great health and physical condition. The only thing telling my age was my drooping eyelids. I recently had my upper lids done and it was a wonderful experience. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. My eyes look natural and rejuvenated and this procedure...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Felder performed plastic surgery on my eyes and the results aren't any different from prior to surgery even though I spent thousands of dollars with him. He wasn't professional at our follow up appointment and I am very disappointed. I would not recommend this doctor at all!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1