Psychiatry  |
Dr. David Feifel, MD
Dr. David Feifel, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in La Jolla, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Feifel is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest.

3252 Holiday Ct Ste 112

• INTotal Health
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Feifel

Dr. Feifel's Experience

Dr. Feifel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Psychosomatic Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Bipolar Disorder

• Neuro Interventions
  • Neuromodulation
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Toronto General Hosptial
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California San Diego Medical Center
  • University Of Toronto
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Feifel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feifel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feifel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feifel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feifel to family and friends
Dr. Feifel's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
I've been to many psychiatrists and neurologists, and Dr. Feifel is by far the best and most unique neuropsychiatrist I've ever encountered. He is highly intelligent, stays on top of the latest research, and is a proactive problem solver. He is also a kind human being and takes a genuine personal interest in the welfare of his patients. Not only has he helped me, but he has given me hope in psychiatric healthcare. Dr. Feifel is unquestionably the best of the best. It was truly a priviledge.
in La Jolla, CA |
Dr. Feifel and his entire team at Kadima were more than compassionate and helpful in my care. As a health care professional, I came in with lots of skepticisms on TMS but it really worked for me. I also want to give special thanks to Crystal who was an outstanding admin assistant. I couldn't be happier with my outcome. Thank you!!
El Cajon, CA |
I look forward to each and every visit at Kadima. Dr. Feifel is not only highly skilled, but is friendly and approachable. He is a wonderful doctor that I have put my full trust in. He always takes time during each visit to consult with me and my partner regarding my treatment. He has very high ethical standards, a wonderful personality, and a fantastic team. I have recommended Kadima to several people already, even after my first visit.
Dr. Feifel is kind, caring, intelligent, articulate, funny, in a different world where class, and patient/client ethics didn't get in the way, I'd have him as a friend. I'm an Air Force Veteran, my VA psychiatrist knows him from the residency program. They are both excellent doctors who know their stuff. VA choice program got me here. I chose Dr Fiefel based on his education, his fervor for research with treatments for drug resistant depression, reviews cinched it. 48yrs depression, TMI works!
in San Diego, CA |
So I have not have any urgent appointments, but I did show up on a day they did not have me on the schedule and they took me anyway. Through most of the treatment, my biggest fear was that this would wear off and I would be back to pre-treatment status. Now that I am on my last treatment, I am gaining confidence in the fact that this worked, and I am loving it; Each day adds to my confidence that this will last. This treatment has done what pills couldn't over the last 20 years!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Feifel is probably the most kind and sincere doctor I have ever met in my 47 years. He is always quick to respond to personal situations and has sincere compassion. He listens to his patients and always does what is in the best interest of the person seeking treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Feifel both as a friend as well as a physician. 5 stars.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Feifel and his staff are extremely compassionate and cares about me as an individual. They are very knowledgeable in the TMS industry. I've learned a great deal about TMS and how it treats depression. Ever since I started my treatment, I feel as though I can conquer the world. I am more alive and focused. I will continue TMS treatment for as long it takes for me to stay on the path of happiness. Thank you Dr. Feifel and Staff!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Feifel is one of the most intelligent, sympathetic, caring doctor I've ever met-- and I have seen many. He will go as far as possible to properly diagnose and treat the problems that afflicts you. He personalizes treatments in accordance to each individual patient's need, and not just utilize the same methodology for everyone. His support staff is collectively caring, friendly and helpful? too. Dr. Feifel is on the cutting edge of newest methodes to treat emotional challenges and problems.
in Rostov-Na-Donu, ROS |
Hello, dear doctor Feifel! My name is Daria, I from Russia. By education I am a therapist. Just recently I was faced with a very interesting edition of Dean Delis "the Paradox of passion". I liked the style of presentation of his thoughts. So I appeal to you, please help me how can I find it and chat? With much gratitude, your colleague.
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr Feifel was wonderful - warm and caring. When I was at his office for treatments that his techs administered, he would often catch me in the hall and have me come sit in his office and chat about how treatment was going. The treatment was really life-altering, providing relief from years of symptoms. I rarely waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room and the staff was always attentive to my needs. I drove all the way from Murrieta to La Jolla daily and it was so worth it.
in San Diego, CA |
The services were very helpful when nothing else has worked for me.
New York, NY |
When I was feeling really depressed the staff made a special effort to make me feel comfortable and well cared for by taking extra time to talk with me and provide support. They are always nice but on this particular day it made all the difference.
in San Diego, CA |
Exceptional experience and one-on-one care. Dr. Feifel and his team were truly concerned and dedicated to the process and the outcome. My particular case was complex, and I had tried multiple therapies that only partially helped upon meeting Dr. Feifel. The team was patient, kind and supportive during one of the most challenging periods of my life when I was actually quite hopeless. Dr. Feifel and his team spent much extra time and energy making my treatments logistically possible.
in La Jolla, CA |
He is highly experienced at utilizing advanced therapies.
in San Diego, CA |
Feifel administers my Ketamine treatment and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do so. The amount of time Feifel and his team have spent talking me through things has been quite a bit and they've done it graciously with no complaints. At one point during one of my trips, Feifel came in, held my hand, talked with me, and even called my boyfriend upon my request using my phone. He TRULY cares deeply about his patients and is really saving my life! He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen!
in Fallbrook, CA |
Excellent professional care and compassion; cutting-edge therapies.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Feifel has always found a way to make me feel that hope will never die. He thinks outside the parameters typical to the rest of the mental health industry and will push to find and/or enhance current treatments any way he can. Feifel is quick to respond and his staff is amazing; very sweet and personable. They've monitored me closely throughout my treatment which makes me feel safe. His passion and compassion are very obvious and his accomplishments make me feel very fortunate to see him.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Feifel was open, knowledgeable and curious to find the best way to treat my depression. He was always kind in his interactions and professional in his advice.
in San Diego, CA |
I have enjoyed my experience with Dr. Feifel and his team. They were very compassionate and caring about my situation and very supporting. When I had questions I could email Dr. Feifel and he would get back to me in a day or so and either email me back or set aside time to sit and talk to me after my appointment. The staff is very friendly and informative whenever I had questions about the procedure. So far my experience with Dr. Feifel has been fantastic. I would recommend him to others.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Feifel is an intelligent & compassionate doctor who has been treating my son for the last 10 weeks for a severe & resistant depression. After 2 years of searching for help, Dr Feifel is the first to finally be making a difference in my son's depression & his quality of life. My son's depression is complex, but Dr Feifel refuses to give up & remains committed to giving my son back his teenage life. Dr Feifel is also kind & caring, & has established a warm, trusting relationship with my son.
Have you seen Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Are you Dr. Feifel?