Dr. David Feifel, MD

Dr. David Feifel, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. David Feifel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in La Jolla, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in psychiatry.

3252 Holiday Ct Ste 112

La Jolla, CA 92037

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Feifel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Feifel treats this condition more than 46% of his peers

Dr. Feifel's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Neuromodulation
  • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

• Psychiatry

Dr. Feifel?
Dr. Feifel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Feifel, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My words cannot describe how highly I recommend Dr. David Feifel. I truly want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for helping me get through a very dark time in my life. I was hopeless. I had crippling anxiety and depression. I was paralyzed. I was very skeptical about it because I have been in and out of therapy my whole life. You name the method or medication, I have tried it. Lo and behold, I am starting to feel better and am am beginning a new chapter in my life. He is a Dr. who you can tell genuinely cares for his clients and actually want them to get better and "graduate" from his treatments. I have encountered many doctors that are content with continuous maintenance, but Dr. Feifel wants you to get better and move on with life. This is a rare quality. He truly cares about curing his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
It is evident that every staff member at Dr. Feifel’s office works there because of their unique capacity to care about their patients, they are not just hired because they wanted a job in health care. With knowledge, experience and hearts of gold, you can come to expect treatment you just haven’t received anywhere else. I highly recommend Kadima!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel is phenomenal. He has given me hope, when traditional treatment just wasn't working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
The best psychiatrist out there. He is kind, patient and understanding. If you suffer from treatment resistant depression he’s your man. He’s made a huge difference in our lives!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I have dealt with chronic pain and associated depression for over 15 years. I was told by many doctors that the depression would stay until the pain went away. Lucky for me my psychiatrist sent me to Dr Feifel. The Ketamine treatment he is doing has changed my life.. He and his entire staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I still remember the first time that I saw Dr. Feifel and how much hope that first visit had given me. After years of battling severe depression/anxiety and seeing countless doctors and trying countless numbers of medication I was close to giving up. It seemed hopeless at that point. After meeting Dr. Feifel, I developed a renewed hope that there may be alternative treatments that could be effective for me. This was also the first time that I felt truly understood by a doctor. After speaking wit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel is a kind and intelligent doctor. The treatments provided to me at Kadima have given me hope. I've been able to experience weeks when my depression isn't pulling me down. Maybe this is what others experience as "normal", but it's pretty new to me. My treatment with Dr. Feifel has honestly been life changing and I highly recommend Kadima to those suffering with treatment resistant depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I suffer from severe depression and PTSD due to injuries sustained during my military service in the 60's. Dr. Feifel has been treating me for around 6 years and saved my life with Ketamine treatments and TMS. Dr. Feifel's diagnoses and treatments saved my life. A doctor with total transparency, honesty and treats every patient like your’e the only patient. Dr. Feifel makes sure that each day is a day of living and that dark clouds, high pain levels endured for over 50 years became manageable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I have met many psychiatrists in my life and few are as compassionate, personable and understanding as Dr. Feifel. He took time with me to make me feel comfortable and never gave up hope even when I did. He is in my opinion a life saver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel is a wonderful and empathetic physician that is willing to look beyond traditional therapies. For millions of people that do not respond to conventional anti-depressants, there are now other options. Dr. Feifel was able to give my mother a much better quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel is an amazing physician that provides an unparalleled level of care to his patients. My wife began seeing Dr. Feifel several years ago. She is a combat veteran with PTSD that led to sleep deprivation, treatment resistant depression, and anxiety. Dr. Feifel and his entire team at Kadima Neuropsychiatry are the gold standard. If you have been through trauma, are suffering from PTSD, anxiety, or depression, do not lose hope. Go to Kadima and meet with Dr. Feifel. He is simply amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel is an extremely intelligent, compassionate and competent physician. He thinks outside the box to treat the most resistant cases of depression. It is clear that he truly cares about his patients. We need more physicians like Dr. Feifel who are actively working to solve the mysteries of the brain and depressive disorders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel may be hero in your story too. He is actively researching new means to relieve depression & related brain conditions. He develops specialized treatment plans that may change week to week depending on your needs. This is a totally unique approach to mental health--devoid of the rote "take 2 tablets & call me in a month" MO. He is a foremost expert in TMS & Ketamine, but equally important, he is a man of extraordinary character, compassion & dedication. He is the hero in my story.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr David Feifel and Kadima Neuropsychiatry Institute. He has literally and actually saved my life. I am a combat veteran and have struggled with PTSD, TBI, Major Depression and Anxiety for 16 years. For many years, I avoided treatment by the VA as I was concerned about the overuse of opioids and antipsychotic drugs. Luckily, the VA has gotten much more advanced in its treatment of patients like me, and it now covers ketamine and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
It's amazing to find someone who is completely competent, deeply knowledgeable in their field, and above all - compassionate. After more than 4 years and 27+ medications that didn't work, I was skeptical of everything. I had nearly lost hope that I would ever feel good again. Dr. Feifel is incredibly knowledgeable. He was able to add such helpful detail to what I had learned about my condition through my own research (I'm an engineer, I do that). He's the first of the many Drs I've seen wh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel and his compassionate staff has saved my life, literally....... my treatment resistant depression was overwhelming. I tried every possible medication through the years. I found Dr. Feifel, who is one of the top psychiatrists in San Diego, and one of the most experienced at using TMS, and ketamine. Goggle either word and in SD. ,His name will be linked. I never respected a individual as I respect and trust him. His staff is outstanding, kind, goes out of their way to be accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I've been to many psychiatrists and neurologists, and Dr. Feifel is by far the best and most unique neuropsychiatrist I've ever encountered. He is highly intelligent, stays on top of the latest research, and is a proactive problem solver. He is also a kind human being and takes a genuine personal interest in the welfare of his patients. Not only has he helped me, but he has given me hope in psychiatric healthcare. Dr. Feifel is unquestionably the best of the best. It was truly a priviledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel and his entire team at Kadima were more than compassionate and helpful in my care. As a health care professional, I came in with lots of skepticisms on TMS but it really worked for me. I also want to give special thanks to Crystal who was an outstanding admin assistant. I couldn't be happier with my outcome. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
I look forward to each and every visit at Kadima. Dr. Feifel is not only highly skilled, but is friendly and approachable. He is a wonderful doctor that I have put my full trust in. He always takes time during each visit to consult with me and my partner regarding my treatment. He has very high ethical standards, a wonderful personality, and a fantastic team. I have recommended Kadima to several people already, even after my first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Feifel, MD?
Dr. Feifel is kind, caring, intelligent, articulate, funny, in a different world where class, and patient/client ethics didn't get in the way, I'd have him as a friend. I'm an Air Force Veteran, my VA psychiatrist knows him from the residency program. They are both excellent doctors who know their stuff. VA choice program got me here. I chose Dr Fiefel based on his education, his fervor for research with treatments for drug resistant depression, reviews cinched it. 48yrs depression, TMI works!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Feifel?

Insurance accepted

Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Feifel treats patients.