Dr. David Farnen, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Farnen

Dr. David Farnen, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Columbia, TN and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2012 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Farnen accepts

Dr. Farnen accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Medicaid
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Farnen's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Wound Care and Management

I treat all aspect of the foot & ankle both non-surgically and surgically if needed. I treat all patients as if they were my family or close friends and enjoy developing long lasting relationships with my patients.

• Podiatry

Dr. Farnen?
Dr. Farnen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Farnen, DPM
Recent
We saw Dr Farnen for a consult about my daughters flat feet and leg pain. He directed all the conversation to her (she's 9) and made her feel special and respected. His evaluation and conservative recommendations regarding inserts and shoes are already helping her feel more comfortable and we can highly recommend him for pediatric needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr Farnen is a miracle worker. I came in to see Farnen because I had an ingrown toenail procedure done improperly prior to seeing him. As soon as I stepped into the office I felt welcomed. The entire staff was excellent. Each of the people that I interacted with were so unbelievably kind and attentive. I immediately felt taken care of, even after my fear from the prior procedure. You can expect to be completely cared for if you decide to see Dr Farnen. The man really knows his stuff. The procedure was quick and painless compared to the one I had two weeks prior. The other piece of the messy puzzle was that I needed to go to Honduras on a medical mission trip just two and a half weeks later. I was able to go because of Doctor Farnen and his staff and I could not be more thankful for all of their help. If you enjoy upbeat and positive atmospheres, you should also highly consider coming here. So fun to be around. I want to go back even though I no longer have any issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr. Farnen treated me for plantar fasciitis and I am now able to walk and free of pain. I am extremely satisfied with my treatment and highly recommend him. He also corrected my ingrown toe-nails. He communicated what was happening and I was always aware of each each step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr Farnen was beyond kind to my son. He noticed some emotional changes that had happened since the last time we had visited his office. He took the time to talk to my son, give him advice, and helped to reschedule for another visit for him to have the work done that was needed. He is a kind man, and a good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr Farnen was able to diagnose my heel pain problem immediately and gave me the solution to cure the problem immediately too! I highly recommend him to anyone having foot problems!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Had an ingrown toenail & initially went to another podiatrist in Columbia to have it removed, but after following healing instructions for 8 weeks it became apparent that the original procedure was not done correctly & I was told by that doctor I would lose my nail on my big toe & it would not grow back. I did not like this outcome, so I went to see Dr. Farnen for a 2nd opinion. Not only did he save my big toe nail, after a couple procedures it even looks great! He also has a great attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr farnen is up front and honset about the care i needed and kept me on tract to getting better .the office staff are k8nd and poliet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Always professional, friendly, and can find the problem! Great follow up to my ingrown toenail and the one who discovered a problem last spring with some after effects from bunion surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
New patient to Dr. Farnen and very glad I found him. I'm a diabetic so foot care is critical to me and I can be very picky about who I see. Let me assure you no worries here at all. I had a small blister on my toe and was concerned it would turn worse. Dr. Farnen provided great care, never rushed my thousand questions and made certain I was clear on next steps before I left the office. Could not ask for anything better. The office staff is also amazing. Raven is incredble to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr Farnen is awesome!!! I came in with a broken toe and a range of other foot issues. He explained the process for the toe to heal and prescribed a healing boot. Once the healing was completed, he carefully examined my feet to determine a course of action to help with fungal infections and hammertoes. He always is very friendly, and takes the time to listen. But more importantly, my feet have improved under his care. Dr Farnen is my foot care doctor and I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr. Farnen is the nicest doctor I've ever had. He is very considerate and cares a lot about his patients. Also everyone of his employees are great too. Raven especially has been very helpful to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
My toe was fixed up in under an hour, if I end up having anymore feet problems this is my #1 guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr. Farnen did two ingrown toenail removals on my foot, and I have to say he could not have done a better job! Virtually no pain and I have had no trouble out of an ingrown nail since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
I have had nothing but good experiences with this doctor and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
I am a nine year old girl and had an ingrown toenail that would cause an infection. I went to Dr. Farnen and his assistant, Rebecca, put me at ease. He was very nice and I am glad he was the one that did my surgery. He will be my foot Doctor for my family forever. I was scared at first but he made me feel better because he was so funny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
This was the BEST foot experience I ever had. I had to have all my dead toenails removed due to chemo. I was anxious and distrustful after 13 surgeries that "this won't hurt." Dr. Farnen was the best thing to happen to Nashville. He eased my fears and took me to the operating room to remove the toe nails, such a relief! Dr. Farnen -- young, professional, passionate about his work, knowledgeable, and compassionate toward his patients, especially the anxious ones like me--what's not to like??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
I made an appointment with Dr Farnen because I was unable to walk on my right foot. My foot was x-rayed, and a diagnosis made to receive a shot and generic inserts for my shoes as well as a brace for my foot. Two months later, I am able to walk almost 100% pain free. Dr. Farnen is very thorough, listens well, and I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
DR FARNEN IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR.HE IS FRIENDLY AND GIVES EXCELLENT SERVICE, HE WILL LISTEN TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND GIVES YOU GREAT MEDICAL ADVICE. DR FARNEN HAS A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY AND SO DOES HIS STAFF.THEY HAVE A GREAT OFFICE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr. Farnen helped solve my foot problem. I was having pain which was causing me to limp. He listens to your problem and makes your feet feel better. I am pleased to say he has made my foot pain go away. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Farnen, DPM?
Dr. Farnen is undoubtedly the best. My son has had plantar warts and he has treated them successfully. He is the most polite, kind and compassionate doctor I have met in many, many years. He treats his patients as family/friends. I would highly recommend him for any podiatry needs you might have.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Farnen?

Advanced Foot & Ankle Care Center

• Tue: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Farnen treats patients.