Dr. David Ewart, MD

Dr. David Ewart, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. David Ewart, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Ewart is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Ewart

Personalized, comprehensive, caring

Video

Dr. Ewart's Experience

Dr. Ewart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Thyroid Disease

• Cryosurgery for Skin Lesions

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Northeastern Oklahoma State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Tulane University of Louisiana
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tulane University of Louisiana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Ewart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ewart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ewart to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Ewart's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
I am so glad to have Dr. Ewart as my primary care physician. He takes his time and listens to me. He considers options and doesn't react too quickly or dismissively but takes the time to consider and seek solutions. He is willing to take the time to explain the situation and the plan going forward. I like feeling informed. He also has a good staff to work with. His nurse is excellent,too. I highly recommend Dr. Ewart and his staff.
Nashville, TN |
My 1st experience with this doctor's office was the best. Everyone was polite & greeted me when I entered. The office is very clean, neat, plenty of chairs to sit & magazines to read while you wait. The nurse that brought me to the back was upbeat & in a great mood which made me comfortable. I didn't wait loner than a few minutes before I was speaking with Dr. Ewart. We had a great discussion about my health. I could tell he was genuinely concerned about my health & well being.
in Joelton, TN |
Dr. Ewart is friendly, patient, and kind. Finding a good doctor you really like is a task. He became my mother's doctor and after watching his interactions with her, I knew I had found a good one!
in Hendersonville, TN |
I feel like I have got the best DR. Dr Ewart takes real concern when I have a problem ,we discus it and he checks on what to do ,to help me. I feel he has addressed every problem and is there for me to make sure I get the what I need to help me . He also has the best nurses, they are friendly and caring.
Nashville, TN |
Very willing to listen. Knowledgeable, friendly. Everything you would want in a doctor is here.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Ewart is an Awesome doctor and is one of the best that I have had since my childhood Physician. He has given me Excellent care and I would not put my life in the hand of any other doctor. He has awesome bed side manners. He truly cares about and listens to his patients. He does everything he can to heal them as quickly as possible and he really listens to you and he truly cares for his patients. He is a wonderful example of what a doctor should do and be. I thank my Father God for him.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ewart is a very pleasant person and a very good physician. He LISTENS, which is a great thing. I would truly recommend him.
in Nashville tn |
He a super nice person. He listens to you and your issues.
Minneapolis, MN |
Not only am I a patient but my husband and mother are also. Dr. Ewart is a great physician. He takes the time needed to explain anything you may need along with is caring. His nurse (Kelly) also is great. They never hesitate to help when needed in my experience.
in Nashville TN |
I am a patient of Dr David Ewart. He is really really bad in keeping up with appointment schedules. Last 3 appointment his nurse showed up 30 minutes late and he showed up 10 minutes after she left. Above all he spends too less time with patients. He tries to run away from the appointment. He was get this appointment done to jump to next one. I am writing this review after waiting for 40 minutes from the reception area.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry to hear about the long wait time at our practice. We will look into this and make every effort to improve our wait times in the future. Your comments have been shared with practice manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call the practice manager at 615-234-6390.
He is extremely kind and caring physician. He is very knowledgable . His office staff is very professional. I have recommended him to many friends and people.
Have you seen Dr. David Ewart, MD?

Visit Dr. Ewart

Dr. Ewart accepts 26 insurance carriers
  • AARP
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CHAMPVA
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna POS
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
    Medicare Choice Plus PPO
    Choice Care
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicaid of Tennessee