Dr. David B. Ettinger, MD

Dr. David B. Ettinger, MD

Other | Male

DELAWARE CENTER FOR ORAL SURGERY 131 E Chestnut Hill Rd, Newark, DE 19713 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ettinger specializes in Other and practices in Newark, DE. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Ettinger? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ettinger's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ettinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ettinger

Dr. Ettinger accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Ettinger's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ettinger to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ettinger
Dr. Ettinger's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
Elkton, MD |
I had gone to the dentist's about a week ago and they gave me several referral cards for different oral surgeons. I called two others before I called Dr. Ettinger's and the closest possible appointment at the other offices was 5 WEEKS. Finally, I called Dr. Ettinger's and got an appointment for only 6 days later. I was scheduled for a consultation, but ended up having the cyst removed the same day. I was not expecting that at all. Dr. Ettinger and his staff were exceptional in every way.
in Newark, DE |
Dr. Ettinger did a great job, it was my first oral surgery & everything went well & he was very friendly. I will definitely refer my friends and family to him!
in PA |
I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and had heard mixed reactions from people and their experiences at other oral surgeons however my experience with Dr. Ettinger was excellent. He and the staff were very friendly, professional and courteous. The procedure went very well with no discomfort and the recovery period was better than I expected. Overall I am very happy with the results and I would recommend Dr. Ettinger to anyone looking for a professional and quality oral surgeon.
in Wilmington,DE |
Dr. Ettinger was all around amazing !! After my wisdom teeth removal I had no bleeding after leaving his office, pain management was a breeze. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. He truly cares for his patients !!
in Bear, DE |
I had a temp crown at my dentist. It came loose and fractured a tooth. Dr. Ettinger took me in as dental emergency the very next morning. I was treated professionally, Dr. Ettinger and his staff explained everything thoroughly. Within 10 minutes, the tooth was painlessly and successfully pulled. I left the office feeling great. I am grateful to them for making me feel welcome and doing the job painfree!!!
Delaware |
Dr. Ettinger explained everything he was planning on doing very well. I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out and I am happy to say that it was painless!!
Newark, DE |
An extremely pleasant atmosphere, as well as a wonderfully kind and helpful staff. Everyone made it so easy to be comfortable. and my wisdom teeth removal was extremely quick and completely painless during and for the most part afterwards as well apart from some soreness. Being a college student far from home without my parents to help me through it, Dr. Ettinger and his staff made it super easy and comfortable for me. I highly recommend Dr. Ettinger and this practice to anyone needing work done
Newark, DE |
Fast and professional.
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Ettinger. It was a fast procedure with a quick recovery time. I would highly recommend Dr. Ettinger.
in Swarethmore, PA |
Dr. Ettinger has removed wisdom teeth for all three of our children, performed oral surgery required for orthodontia and completed an implant for our children as well. The level of professionalism, knowledge and professional experience make Dr. Ettinger your best choice for oral surgery. Follow-up care is attentive and complete. The staff supporting this practice are the best as well. Their experience and knowledge rounds out your complete experience.
Elkton |
He may be a talented doctor, and surgeon, but I just personally couldn't like him. I'm not sure why I guess maybe it was just one of those things. He has a wonderful dedicated staff, but I had a hard time with him.
in Newark, DE |
I had my wisdom teeth removed, quick procedure and little to no pain after surgery. All of the staff are happy and friendly people and would recommend anyone to Dr Ettinger for any oral surgery needs.
in New Castle, DE |
I took my daughter here in 2009 and had a great experience. She was 8 then. Now we were back in his office today at 14 and her experience was another great one. The staff was very pleasant and thorough and we were in and out within 45min.
in Newark, DE |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Ettinger. I had an implant and two teeth extracted and can actually say it was a good experience. My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed last week - she has several medical conditions and Dr. Ettinger was on top of everything! The staff is great - the facility is spotless and also beautiful.
in Elkton Md. |
Dr. Ettinger was a very good Oral Surgeon I was very impressed with the way my extraction went with no pain no pressure and the word was when I was done I was like Wow Wow really all done that was fast and was well taking care of as a first-time patient. I would recommend anyone who's looking for a very good Oral Sugeon to come vist Dr. David B. Ettinger in Newark Delaware office, and for Lisa his dental assistant she was the best made me feel comfortable I would take my family and friends BEST
in Newark, DE |
My experience with getting my wisdom teeth out was great! I had no trouble and had very little swelling. The nurses were very nice and always caring. My brothers also got their wisdom teeth out at Dr. Ettinger's office a couple years ago and they also had a great experience with him. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. David B. Ettinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Ettinger?

Compare Dr. Ettinger

• Other

Dr. Ettinger does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ettinger and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ettinger does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ettinger and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

MED COLL OF PA

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Ettinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ettinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ettinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ettinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Ettinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Other
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ettinger

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ettinger's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ettinger

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients