Dr. David Ettinger, MD

Dr. David Ettinger, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Ettinger, MD is a dentist who practices in Newark, DE. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

131 E Chestnut Hill Rd

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• MED COLL OF PA
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
  • University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Ettinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ettinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ettinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ettinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ettinger to family and friends
Dr. Ettinger's Performance
in Newark, de |
Dr. Ettinger was amazing, and quick. I was so nervous but he completely calmed my nerves, I got two teeth pulled and he was done in less than 10 mins. The staff was amazing as well, so sweet, and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
in Middletown, DE |
Dr. Ettinger and the entire staff of the Delaware Center for Oral Surgery and Dental Implants are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend them without hesitation. They are kind, compassionate and very professional. I would encourage anyone to visit www.deoms.com to learn more about Dr. Ettinger, his outstanding skills & his truly wonderful staff. They are top notch. I am so pleased that I trusted them with my oral surgery. You will not find an oral surgeon better than Dr. Ettinger!
Newark, DE |
Amazing, everyone is super nice and my wisdom teeth pain didn't last that long.
in Middletown, DE |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ettinger for a number of years in two different states. He is an excellent practitioner and he employs a gracious, friendly and efficient staff. I highly recommend him.
in Elkton, MD |
Office staff and facilities were very nice. Dr. Ettinger explained the procedure and preformed my tooth extraction as quick and painless as it could be.
in Naples, FL |
Highly recommended! Both of my children had wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Ettinger and had no problems and smooth, easy post-operative recovery. His use of platelet rich plasma helps to significantly reduce the risk of dry-socket. He has great training from Penn, extensive experience, and his office staff are caring, efficient and professional. We traveled a long distance to have him perform the procedure and we are glad we did!
in Landenberg, PA |
This is my second experience with Dr. Ettinger. My son had surgery last year and my daughter had a procedure done this month. Both times, we had an excellent experience with Dr. Ettinger and his staff. They were very informative and sensitive to the kids' nervousness. The recovery was quick and with very little pain. I highly recommend Dr. Ettinger for any oral surgery needs!
York, PA |
Doctor Ettinger and the entire staff were phenomenal. I had my wisdom teeth out and the procedure was very quick and pain free. Dr. Ettinger answered any questions or concerns we had with thoroughly and respectful. He was kind to me the whole time and made me feel comfortable before and after the operation. I wouldn't definitely recommend Dr. Ettinger and staff to anyone who need dental work done.
in Newark, DE |
Dr. Ettinger is the best there is around. He extracted three teeth yesterday, and I didn't feel anything. He is such an amazing doctor. I would recommend anyone who needs oral surgery to go to him. He's the best. Thank you so much Dr. Ettinger. for the wonderful expierence that you gave me
in Newark, DE |
I had four wisdom teeth removed in one go and as Dr. Ettinger had assured the procedure was a breeze through and I absolutely did not experience any pain during and after the procedure. All the staff were also extremely helpful and lovely. I definitely recommend Dr.Ettinger
Wilmington, DE |
Very skilled Dr...and very helpful staff
in Elkton, MD |
I hate going to the denist. I have an abnormal jaw line so my nerves are not where they should be which makes it difficult for me to get numb. So anytime I have major work to be done I want to be knocked out. So that means I go to Dr. Ettinger. He is a great denist with an excellent staff. They make going to the denist a nonevent, for me, that is saying something. In addition to having a no pain experience I have very quick recovery for any procedure I have done there.
in Newark DE |
Amazing job, great personality, very fun to talk to
If you are confused about selecting an Oral Surgeon, I would definitely suggest Dr. Ettinger. The staff is the most responsive and timely that I have dealt with throughout my numerous dental procedures. The nurses are very helpful and ease the process. As for Dr Ettinger, he seems to be very experienced in what he does and I felt very safe and comfortable when I had surgery to remove 6 teeth. He made the process as painless and less time consuming as possible. Scheduling is VERY convenient.
in Newark De |
This office is WONDERFUL!! Absolutely make the pain of oral surgery a breeze!! The staff are all extremely kind and truly make their patients feel at ease. I was in and out with minimal swelling. Dr. Ettinger makes you feel at ease and calm for your procedure. Very experienced and professional. This will be the only oral surgeon I ever go to in the future.
in Bear, DE |
The process to get implants is lengthy but Dr. Ettinger is very good a examining, assessing, explaining, and performing the procedure with minimal stress and discomfort. His knowledge and confidence of the process helped me manage the appointments and also coordinate with my doctor. Dr. Ettinger has a great reputation and I have already encountered 3 other people who have had procedures performed by Dr. Ettinger and all have said good things about him as well. Also, the staff is wonderful!
in Middletown, DE |
Excellent environment and excellent results. Both my wife and I had dental implants with Dr. Ettinger. Scheduling was easy and all followup visits were the same. Dr. Ettinger used sedation(our choice), and healing was painless. he and his staff thoroughly explained all the procedures and what the end result would be. He's excellent. His staff is excellent. All are extremely professional.
New Castle, DE |
Dr. Ettinger and his staff were wonderful! I had 2 implants done. The entire process was thoroughly explained to me. I was able to contact them at anytime with questions.
in Newark, DE |
I was referred to Dr. Ettinger for implants in 2005 . He completed 5 implants. Recently I needed a second option and he immediately came to mind. He removed the tooth that had been giving me trouble for over 2 months. His work with my implants withstood the test of time. He is and excellent surgeon. I did not have to use pain pills after his work. His staff is friendly and professional. I trust my most urgent dental needs to him and recommends him highly.
He's the best.
in Bear, DE |
Excellent service. Had no pain or swelling after my procedure.
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr. Ettinger was wonderful with our 13yo daughter, who was experiencing her first ever surgery of any kind. He managed to calm her anxiety and took excellent care of her.
in North East, MD |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Ettinger and his staff when he performed implant surgery on me and a multiple wisdom tooth extraction on my daughter. The procedures were executed very smoothly and post-surgical pain was minimal. Having had multiple oral surgeries with other practitioners in the past, Dr. Ettinger was the best - hands down.
in Wilmington, DE |
Excellent staff and service. Makes patient feel at ease.
in North East, MD |
Got an appointment quickly. I had a tooth extracted. Dr. Ettinger was thorough, extremely knowledgeable and fast, with no pain whatsoever. I have been to Dr.Ettinger several times, and each time I have experienced the same result. I recommend Dr. Ettinger without hesitation.
Newark, DE |
had my wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Ettinger. the whole staff there were really nice, helpful, and efficient. had appointment at 9:45am I was done by 10:30.
Excellent visit
in Bear, DE |
He's all right with me. I've gone to him on several occasions and I must say; he knows his work of art! His staff members are warm and considerate. I would HIGHLY recommend going to Dr. David B. Ettinger, MD DMD!!! He gets two thumbs up, 8 stars and plenty plenty recommendations of greatness! And that's not because I'm a Fellow New Yorker either :-)
in Bear, DE |
Dr. Ettinger and entire team was GREAT! I just had my wisdom teeth extracted @ 53 yrs old and had heard the horror stories over the years from friends and family. This office has the drill down pat! They are very efficient, friendly, and professional. Doc explained my situation and foresaw no complications and I was in and out of there in an hour and a day later now and I feel fine! Couple advil throughout the day is it. Highly recommend!!!
Newark, DE |
I had several implants and teeth extractions performed by Dr. Ettinger. All work went well and I was very impressed with the facility and staff. I was also pleasantly surprised that he took the time to personally follow up with me by phone afterwards to check on how I felt and answer any questions I had. If I ever need any future work, I am definitely coming back to Dr. Ettinger!
in Newark, DE |
Extremely professional, well-done wisdom teeth removal. Recovery was very smooth, and office was very accommodating and caring. Overall experience was very comfortable.
Elkton, MD |
I had gone to the dentist's about a week ago and they gave me several referral cards for different oral surgeons. I called two others before I called Dr. Ettinger's and the closest possible appointment at the other offices was 5 WEEKS. Finally, I called Dr. Ettinger's and got an appointment for only 6 days later. I was scheduled for a consultation, but ended up having the cyst removed the same day. I was not expecting that at all. Dr. Ettinger and his staff were exceptional in every way.
in Newark, DE |
Dr. Ettinger did a great job, it was my first oral surgery & everything went well & he was very friendly. I will definitely refer my friends and family to him!
in PA |
I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and had heard mixed reactions from people and their experiences at other oral surgeons however my experience with Dr. Ettinger was excellent. He and the staff were very friendly, professional and courteous. The procedure went very well with no discomfort and the recovery period was better than I expected. Overall I am very happy with the results and I would recommend Dr. Ettinger to anyone looking for a professional and quality oral surgeon.
in Wilmington,DE |
Dr. Ettinger was all around amazing !! After my wisdom teeth removal I had no bleeding after leaving his office, pain management was a breeze. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. He truly cares for his patients !!
in Bear, DE |
I had a temp crown at my dentist. It came loose and fractured a tooth. Dr. Ettinger took me in as dental emergency the very next morning. I was treated professionally, Dr. Ettinger and his staff explained everything thoroughly. Within 10 minutes, the tooth was painlessly and successfully pulled. I left the office feeling great. I am grateful to them for making me feel welcome and doing the job painfree!!!
Delaware |
Dr. Ettinger explained everything he was planning on doing very well. I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out and I am happy to say that it was painless!!
Newark, DE |
An extremely pleasant atmosphere, as well as a wonderfully kind and helpful staff. Everyone made it so easy to be comfortable. and my wisdom teeth removal was extremely quick and completely painless during and for the most part afterwards as well apart from some soreness. Being a college student far from home without my parents to help me through it, Dr. Ettinger and his staff made it super easy and comfortable for me. I highly recommend Dr. Ettinger and this practice to anyone needing work done
Fast and professional.
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Ettinger. It was a fast procedure with a quick recovery time. I would highly recommend Dr. Ettinger.
in Swarethmore, PA |
Dr. Ettinger has removed wisdom teeth for all three of our children, performed oral surgery required for orthodontia and completed an implant for our children as well. The level of professionalism, knowledge and professional experience make Dr. Ettinger your best choice for oral surgery. Follow-up care is attentive and complete. The staff supporting this practice are the best as well. Their experience and knowledge rounds out your complete experience.
Elkton |
He may be a talented doctor, and surgeon, but I just personally couldn't like him. I'm not sure why I guess maybe it was just one of those things. He has a wonderful dedicated staff, but I had a hard time with him.
in Newark, DE |
I had my wisdom teeth removed, quick procedure and little to no pain after surgery. All of the staff are happy and friendly people and would recommend anyone to Dr Ettinger for any oral surgery needs.
in New Castle, DE |
I took my daughter here in 2009 and had a great experience. She was 8 then. Now we were back in his office today at 14 and her experience was another great one. The staff was very pleasant and thorough and we were in and out within 45min.
in Newark, DE |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Ettinger. I had an implant and two teeth extracted and can actually say it was a good experience. My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed last week - she has several medical conditions and Dr. Ettinger was on top of everything! The staff is great - the facility is spotless and also beautiful.
in Elkton Md. |
Dr. Ettinger was a very good Oral Surgeon I was very impressed with the way my extraction went with no pain no pressure and the word was when I was done I was like Wow Wow really all done that was fast and was well taking care of as a first-time patient. I would recommend anyone who's looking for a very good Oral Sugeon to come vist Dr. David B. Ettinger in Newark Delaware office, and for Lisa his dental assistant she was the best made me feel comfortable I would take my family and friends BEST
in Newark, DE |
My experience with getting my wisdom teeth out was great! I had no trouble and had very little swelling. The nurses were very nice and always caring. My brothers also got their wisdom teeth out at Dr. Ettinger's office a couple years ago and they also had a great experience with him. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. David Ettinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Ettinger?