Dr. David B. Ettinger, MD

Dr. David B. Ettinger, MD

Other | Male

DELAWARE CENTER FOR ORAL SURGERY 131 E Chestnut Hill Rd, Newark, DE 19713 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ettinger specializes in Other and practices in Newark, DE. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Ettinger? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ettinger's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ettinger's experience matches your preferences.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Ettinger

Dr. Ettinger accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Ettinger

Dr. Ettinger's Review Details
    4.5 based on 31 responses
    Experience with Dr. Ettinger
    Dr. Ettinger's Office & Staff
      10 – 15 minutes (30)
    Newark, DE |
    An extremely pleasant atmosphere, as well as a wonderfully kind and helpful staff. Everyone made it so easy to be comfortable. and my wisdom teeth removal was extremely quick and completely painless during and for the most part afterwards as well apart from some soreness. Being a college student far from home without my parents to help me through it, Dr. Ettinger and his staff made it super easy and comfortable for me. I highly recommend Dr. Ettinger and this practice to anyone needing work done
    Newark, DE |
    Fast and professional.
    I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Ettinger. It was a fast procedure with a quick recovery time. I would highly recommend Dr. Ettinger.
    in Swarethmore, PA |
    Dr. Ettinger has removed wisdom teeth for all three of our children, performed oral surgery required for orthodontia and completed an implant for our children as well. The level of professionalism, knowledge and professional experience make Dr. Ettinger your best choice for oral surgery. Follow-up care is attentive and complete. The staff supporting this practice are the best as well. Their experience and knowledge rounds out your complete experience.
    Elkton |
    He may be a talented doctor, and surgeon, but I just personally couldn't like him. I'm not sure why I guess maybe it was just one of those things. He has a wonderful dedicated staff, but I had a hard time with him.
    in Newark, DE |
    I had my wisdom teeth removed, quick procedure and little to no pain after surgery. All of the staff are happy and friendly people and would recommend anyone to Dr Ettinger for any oral surgery needs.
    in New Castle, DE |
    I took my daughter here in 2009 and had a great experience. She was 8 then. Now we were back in his office today at 14 and her experience was another great one. The staff was very pleasant and thorough and we were in and out within 45min.
    in Newark, DE |
    I would definitely recommend Dr. Ettinger. I had an implant and two teeth extracted and can actually say it was a good experience. My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed last week - she has several medical conditions and Dr. Ettinger was on top of everything! The staff is great - the facility is spotless and also beautiful.
    in Elkton Md. |
    Dr. Ettinger was a very good Oral Surgeon I was very impressed with the way my extraction went with no pain no pressure and the word was when I was done I was like Wow Wow really all done that was fast and was well taking care of as a first-time patient. I would recommend anyone who's looking for a very good Oral Sugeon to come vist Dr. David B. Ettinger in Newark Delaware office, and for Lisa his dental assistant she was the best made me feel comfortable I would take my family and friends BEST
    in Newark, DE |
    My experience with getting my wisdom teeth out was great! I had no trouble and had very little swelling. The nurses were very nice and always caring. My brothers also got their wisdom teeth out at Dr. Ettinger's office a couple years ago and they also had a great experience with him. I would highly recommend him.
    Have you seen Dr. Ettinger?
    Are you Dr. Ettinger? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Ettinger

• Other

Dr. Ettinger does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ettinger and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ettinger does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ettinger and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Med Coll Of Pa

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Ettinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ettinger has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Ettinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Other
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ettinger

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ettinger's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ettinger

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients