Dr. David Epstein, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Epstein

Tri-County Orthopedics

197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. David Epstein, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Epstein accepts

• Bunionette Correction
  • Cartilage Tear
  • Cartilage Transplant
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot and Ankle Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Stabilizations
  • Shoulder Surgery

Dr. David M. Epstein is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports-related injuries of the shoulder, knee, foot, and ankle. His expertise includes nonoperative and operative (open & arthroscopic) treatment of shoulder, knee, and ankle disorders...

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Epstein?
Dr. Epstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Epstein, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Epstein did my son's ankle surgery, inserting plates and screws to repair a football injury. He was great throughout. He set expectations every step of the way and explained things in terms we could understand. We'd highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
Dr. Epstein was able to do an exam and identified a potential meniscus tear. Once this was confirmed via MRI, surgery was scheduled. The day of surgery went very smoothly. Dr. Epstein and his staff are very professional and made me feel extremely comfortable during and after the surgery. My procedure was done in the morning and I was standing in the afternoon. I did not experience any pain after surgery and did not take any pain medication. I started rehab on Day 3 full function at 4 weeks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
As an active 39-year-old runner, it was very important to me that Dr Epstein cares about returning his patients to the quality-of-life they expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
Dr. Epstein gave me hope in the darkest time of my life.. His bed side manner is superb and as a surgeon he is amazingly skilled. Since my two surgeries he performed other doctors have looked at my X-rays and called Dr. Epstein's work a "home run" .... Great man and great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
Dr. Eptstein was referred to us by a neighbor after my son's foot injury was not healing. We were seen the next day and from the first appointment, he put us at ease with his knowledge, skill, empathy & kindness. An MRI confirmed the need for the surgery he recommended and we were able to schedule the surgery quickly. The surgery was successful and the follow-up visits were easy to schedule. His staff worked with us to provide the necessary documentation for school. We highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
I had 2 rotator cuff repairs with Dr. Epstein. With each injury (1 to each shoulder) he was very thorough in his diagnostics procedures and able to clearly explain my problem, tell me the options and walked me through the surgical procedures. He showed great confidence in achieving his surgical goals (1 of my should would probably never be a 100%) and shared his success rate for such a surgery when I asked. He was attentive in my follow up visits, always answering my question and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
I can't say enough good things about the care of Dr. Epstein and his staff. His knowledge, compassion, and care is like nothing I have experienced before with any doctor. He expertly repaired my torn bicep. As someone who had never had surgery and was extremely nervous, he walked me through everything with such care and bedside manner that I knew I was in the best possible hands. His office staff was equally as nice and accommodating. I highly recommend him for any of your orthopedic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to my friends and family. He was thorough with his explanation of treatment and surgery. He informed me of all options for my condition. He is attentive when he speaks with you. He is trustworthy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?
I had a posterior labral tear in my left shoulder and Dr. Epstein performed surgery. I am so immensely impressed with Dr. Epstein's medical skills and bedside manner that I strongly recommend him to everyone experiencing orthopedic issues and insist that my own family members see him. His thoroughness and attentiveness in appointments was so reassuring. After struggling to find even a primary doctor who is so professional, I always felt under such good care with this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Epstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Epstein?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Epstein treats patients.