Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. David Epstein, MD
Dr. David Epstein, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bedminster, NJ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center.

1590 US Highway 206

Bedminster, NJ 07921

Dr. David Epstein, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Epstein

See how frequently Dr. Epstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
high
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)

Dr. Epstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Epstein does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Bunion
  • Heel Spur
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Knee Replacement Revision
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Lenox Hill Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Epstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Epstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Epstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Epstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Epstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Epstein to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Epstein's Performance
Rockaway, NJ |
As an active 39-year-old runner, it was very important to me that Dr Epstein cares about returning his patients to the quality-of-life they expect.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Epstein gave me hope in the darkest time of my life.. His bed side manner is superb and as a surgeon he is amazingly skilled. Since my two surgeries he performed other doctors have looked at my X-rays and called Dr. Epstein's work a "home run" .... Great man and great doctor!
in Annandale, NJ |
Dr. Eptstein was referred to us by a neighbor after my son's foot injury was not healing. We were seen the next day and from the first appointment, he put us at ease with his knowledge, skill, empathy & kindness. An MRI confirmed the need for the surgery he recommended and we were able to schedule the surgery quickly. The surgery was successful and the follow-up visits were easy to schedule. His staff worked with us to provide the necessary documentation for school. We highly recommend him!!
in Sparta, NJ |
I had 2 rotator cuff repairs with Dr. Epstein. With each injury (1 to each shoulder) he was very thorough in his diagnostics procedures and able to clearly explain my problem, tell me the options and walked me through the surgical procedures. He showed great confidence in achieving his surgical goals (1 of my should would probably never be a 100%) and shared his success rate for such a surgery when I asked. He was attentive in my follow up visits, always answering my question and concerns.
in Livingston, NJ |
I can't say enough good things about the care of Dr. Epstein and his staff. His knowledge, compassion, and care is like nothing I have experienced before with any doctor. He expertly repaired my torn bicep. As someone who had never had surgery and was extremely nervous, he walked me through everything with such care and bedside manner that I knew I was in the best possible hands. His office staff was equally as nice and accommodating. I highly recommend him for any of your orthopedic needs.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ |
I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to my friends and family. He was thorough with his explanation of treatment and surgery. He informed me of all options for my condition. He is attentive when he speaks with you. He is trustworthy
in Morristown, NJ |
I had a posterior labral tear in my left shoulder and Dr. Epstein performed surgery. I am so immensely impressed with Dr. Epstein's medical skills and bedside manner that I strongly recommend him to everyone experiencing orthopedic issues and insist that my own family members see him. His thoroughness and attentiveness in appointments was so reassuring. After struggling to find even a primary doctor who is so professional, I always felt under such good care with this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. David Epstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Epstein?

Visit Dr. Epstein

Dr. Epstein accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Epstein has admitting privileges