Dr. David J. Engstrom, DO

Dr. David J. Engstrom, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Pinnacle Family Medicine 14044 W Camelback Rd Ste 126, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Engstrom specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Litchfield Park, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Engstrom? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Engstrom's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Engstrom's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Engstrom

Dr. Engstrom accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Engstrom has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Engstrom

Dr. Engstrom's Review Details
3.3 based on 29 responses
Experience with Dr. Engstrom
Dr. Engstrom's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
During the week of 7/25/2016, I had called this office several times to get my son in for an appointment for an ear infection. I had to leave messages because no one answered or returned my calls on Monday and Wednesday. I finally got a hold of someone Thursday and took the first available appointment on Friday. I was very patient with their office understanding they are very busy and did not even mention the unanswered voicemails and unanswered calls. My husband brought my son in for his appoin
in Phoenix, AZ |
This place is ridiculous! Our last appointment we waited 90 minutes past our appointment time to be seen by the Dr. We show up 15 minutes late to our next appointment and we're refused service. Not to mention 3 voicemails with no return phone calls in the days prior. Additionally, their lobby is disgustingly dirty! Avoid this place!
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
Pinnacle Family Medicine is my healthcare provider for life. I had been sick for many years, who kept telling me I was menopausal. Came to see Dr Engstrom and after testing and a biopsy, I finally got an answer. thyroid cancer. Dr Engstrom and the entire staff at Pinnacle Family Medicine are compassionate, supportive and very knowledgeable. Dr Engstrom treats the whole person, not just the symptom. I am a patient for life!
in Surprise, AZ |
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Engstrom and EACH and EVERY Dr., nurse, and staff at Pinnacle. Our family of 5 have been patients there since very early on and altho they continue to grow, their dedication, compassion, and commitment continues to as well. I walked into Dr. Engstrom battling many issues (anxiety, depression, addiction ) and I can say God used him to save my life and put me on a new path. They truly go above and beyond in every way,committed to serving God and people
in Phoenix AZ |
I am honored to say Dr. Engstrom is my families primary care physician. I am proud to say that Dr. E has been my doctor for the past six years. I've recently moved downtown and I still drive to Litchfield to see Dr. Engstrom. Dr. E is monitoring my fibromyalgia since my first visit. He also was my support Doctor during my year of triple negative breast cancer. He's the most kind, trustworthy, honest, man. I cannot believe anyone would say anything negative about Dr. Engstrom or his staff.
Awful awful awful! The women at the front desk do not have a single functioning cell in their brain. They are literally the most inept women I have ever had to deal with. My mom needed an urgent referral to an oncologist and I had to harass them to get it done ASAP. When they finally got it, they gave me the name and number to a pain specialist. I had to call them back to get the correct info. Please stay away. Their irresponsibility will end up killing you. Have only seen the Dr once!
Have you seen Dr. David J. Engstrom, DO?
Are you Dr. David J. Engstrom, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Engstrom

Why It Matters: Dr. Engstrom's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Engstrom does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Engstrom and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Engstrom does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Engstrom and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University

Graduated in 2004

Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center

Completed in 2007

• Valedictorian of medical school, 2004

Dr. Engstrom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Engstrom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Engstrom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Engstrom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Engstrom

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Engstrom's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Engstrom

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients