Dr. David Ellis, MD

Dr. David Ellis, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. David Ellis, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

701 NE 10th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Ellis

Dr. Ellis' Experience

Dr. Ellis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Ellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Ellis' Performance
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Don’t go here world to go two got an appointment wait two hours to be told we can’t treat you because you took a pill this place and the nasty people working there all very rude and the place is dirty so I got fired on my 2nd visit they never even ask me if I need pain meds for my burning feet and back and screw I had to call and make my own appointment
Oklahoma City, OK |
The doctors AND business office will lie to you. Do not trust what they tell you. None are not well educated on any laws, sadly not even the ones that pertain directly to their field. These people will hold a vendetta against you and are not the best option for your personal care . They will mistreat you and berate you if they're having a bad day. This clinic is the very definition of a bad doctors office.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
So I never did meet or even see Dr. Ellis. About my 4th month they called to change my appointment i got it mixed up after they changed it and I missed the appointment. I called the office they said well you have to pay $25,but I didn't need to go back anyway so they said then you don't have to pay it if I wasn't going to see the Dr anymore. That was about 6 months or so ago and a couple of weeks ago I get a bill from them for $25.00. They love to just hand out Scripts when you don't need it.
in OKC, OK |
My wife wasn't even able to see this awful doctor - he fired her before she went in because we had to reschedule after being in the hospital for a heart condition! Can't see pain management if she's dead but nope, this guy is a real winner. His office manager is also a real peach to deal with too - completely heartless just like the doctor. Zero understanding and zero compassion.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE BUNCH OF PA.S HANDING OUT OPIODS . I told them i didnt need that many to lower my prescription. So they call me to bring in pills . I live way out and rely on friends for rides. Therefore I couldnt get to the drs office so know they say find another dr .So really unfair untrustworthy for all i know dr sleeping in office and just signing his name to prescription drugs (opiods) They think they are doing whats right. In my opinion for the Dr.s bottom line
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr Ellis and his staff are exceptionally caring and thorough. I have seen multiple physicians in the past and Dr Ellis was the only person to actually sit down with me and explain to me my problems. He answered all my questions and talked me through my injection. His staff were friendly and obviously enjoy each other which shows in the overall environment of the office. My only small negative is they sometimes run behind schedule so the wait time can be a little longer. Otherwise GREAT DOCTOR!
in Oklahoma |
Extremely poor staff; prescriptions are either unsigned or not prepared after being notified I could pick them up. Only once in over a year has it been ready. Wait times in the office are extensive. Arrive on time and wait, wait, wait, ad nauseam. He has northern charm and southern efficiency.
in Duncan, OK |
Dr. Ellis is a great Dr. himself. His staff however is crap!! My husband was dropped as a patient supposedly for failing a urine screen, which is completely bogus, because my husband doesn't do anything. He was always 100% honest with them. He had hurt his thumb and was missing 4 pills.... that's it!!! 4 freaking pills and they dropped him. If you have sooner care they will be make any excuse not to keep you as a patient. They don't care how much pain you're in. I do not advise using him
in Choctaw, OK |
I lay here waiting for my last breath, Ellis injected Staph a into my spine. I went and saw him a few days after the back injection and he lifted up my blouse and said its ok I dont see anything, three months later after intravenous antibotics, the staph he injected into my spine initially attacked my heart which i was told 3 weeks later the Mitrial valve had vegged from the infection he injected into me and i was given a death sentence. Do not use this incompetent person!! you will Die as i am!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Horrible.... DO NOT see this man or anyone in his clinic. You've been warned.
in Mustang, OK |
Excellent service and everyone was polite, respectful and professional, before went to his office I read all these negative comments about him, his office and employees, it was my first visit and everything was really good. I would recommend him anytime. Thanks SFC Ortiz.
in Bethany, OK |
Initial appointments take time....paperwork, interviews with nurses, PA's, doctor, other staff, etc. I thought Dr. Ellis was very professional, made recommendations based upon my specific needs, and was personable and compassionate. Would highly recommend him.
in Blanchard, OK |
False positive urine test for illegal substance. Sample given beginning of month, per report provided the test was not run until the NEXT month...about 30 days later. Refused to rerun test, dismissed me as a patient.
Have you seen Dr. David Ellis, MD?
Are you Dr. Ellis?