Dr. David Edwards, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. David Edwards, MD
Dr. David Edwards, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Edwards' Care Philosophy

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Dr. Edwards' Experience

See how Dr. Edwards' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Edwards is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Edwards has admitting privileges.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
    Dr. Edwards' Performance
    in Franklin, TN |
    Dr. Edwards has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is excellent in working with patients. You never feel rushed to ask the questions you have. He is also caring. He has saved my life several times by diagnosing my condition when other emergency doctors had failed to diagnose the severity of my condition at that time. I feel great that he is working with myself and my husband through whatever life holds. He's the best! I've never had another doctor in my life give me this caring.
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Edwards is great! I feel like he is close to retirement or part- retirement, so I don't feel he needs to build a patient base.
    Indianapolis, IN |
    Great doctor. Very special person.
    Pleasant View, TN |
    Dr. Edwards listens. He's not looking at a screen or taking notes while your talking. He's having a conversation with you, maintaining eye contact. With his outstanding knowledge and experience you will make less trips to the doctor. Easily translates and discusses diagnosis and treatment options with you. You never feel rushed or that your 3 minutes is up. He manages to give you all the time you need and still stay on schedule. He is everything a doctor should be and more. He rocks!
    in Brentwood, TN |
    Dr. Edwards is the best doctor I have ever encountered. He takes his time to to listen, and makes a thourogh check of my health. I make a visit twice a year. I have been most pleased with his thourogh check ups and interest in my health. I hope to have him as my physician for years to come.
    in Clarksville, TN |
    I recommend Dr. Edwards and his practice to anyone looking for a medical doctor. He takes his time and listens to any questions you might have. He is caring and you never feel rushed. I trust him for my doctor and you should too!
    Hendersonville, TN |
    Dr Edwards has been an excellent physician and friend for my husband and I for many years. We have complete confidence in him because of the high level of care he has provided to us. We have recommended him in the past to our friends and will continue to do so!
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Edwards is a very caring doctor who takes the time to listen to all your concerns. Even when they are busy. He's the best doctor I've ever been to. I highly recommend him.
    in Nashville, TN |
    We have be patients of Dr. Edwards for 25 plus years and they do not come any better! Always made himself available to us in our times of need and otherwise. A good doctor and a fine Christian man!
    in Nashville, TN |
    My wife and I feel blessed that we were referred to Dr. Edwards several years ago. He has always been there for us.
    in Nashville, TN |
    He is a great, caring doctor IF you can get in to see him. He has cut his hours way back and you cannot get an appointment in anything less than five months which is beyond excessive. While he is an excellent and caring doctor his staff is below par and get nasty over the phone. Sadly I can no longer recommend him.
    in Murfreesboro, TN |
    One of the top internal medicine physicians in Nashville and probably TN. Thorough, caring, conservative diagnosis and treatment. great communicator, He is the top of my list. Too bad federal government is robbing patients of this wonderful kind of medical treatment due to Obamacare.....which is NOT designed to help anyone. Bottom line, is however Dr. Edwards is THE best.
    Have you seen Dr. David Edwards, MD?
    Are you Dr. Edwards?

Dr. Edwards' Care Philosophy

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Edwards' Board Certifications

• Asthma
    • Bladder Cancer
    • Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
    • Depression
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Eye Disease
    • Foot Pain
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Heel Spur
    • High Cholesterol
    • Hormone Imbalance
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stones
    • Menopause
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Polyuria
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Skin Disorders
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Hesitancy
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
    • Yeast Infections

University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Vanderbilt University Medical Center
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology