Dr. David Edwards, MD

Dr. David Edwards, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. David Edwards, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' Experience

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community."

• Urology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Eye Disease
  • Foot Pain
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Heel Spur
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Diseases
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Eye Examination
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Pap Smear
  • Radiofrequency Ablation

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
Dr. Edwards' Performance
in Maggie Valley, NC |
He has been my doctor and the doctor for my family for over 20years. Such a kind and gentle heart. Best bedside manner around!
in Kingston Springs, tn |
Dr. Edwards treats my entire family. Never have I felt more comfortable going to a doc. Dr. E really cares about his patients and REALLY takes time to listen to us. A truly compassionate man and an excellent diagnostician. I trust him completely. I'm so glad to be a patient of his-i feel privileged.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Edwards has been my medical doctor for over twenty years now, and he is the kindest, most caring doctor anyone could have. He knows my body so well and never orders unnecessary tests, but orders tests when it is necessary. I trust him and his advice completely. Dr. Edwards staff are all helpful and kind. I would be honored to recommend him to family and friends.
Dr EDWARDS is a great person. He is willing to listen to patients.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. David Edwards, who is with Sterling Primary Care at Centennial, is a wonderful doctor, the kind you heard about from the "olden days". He takes a real interest in you and your medical health. He is kind, thorough and a good diagnostician. He has helped both my husband and myself. We have been with the practice since 2009. If he feels you need a specialist he is quick to give you a referral and he picks very good doctors. We have sent 4 people to that practice and he's helped all of them.
in Nashville, TN |
We have been going to Dr. David Edwards for about 10 years. I think he is terrific and have recommended him to several friend who are now patients of his. He referred me to a urologist when my psa score was elevated to see if I might have cancer. The urologist did find cancer and I opted for a the removal of my prostate which was in 2009. During my hospital stay Dr Edwards came over to visit the day of the surgery. This was a very pleasant surprise and demonstrated his compassion for people
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. David Edwards receives my highest recommendation. He is always very thorough and has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. I am confident my health is in the best of care under Dr. Edwards.
Brentwood, TN |
Dr Edwards has been my physician for over 20 years. He is very thorough, thoughtful and proactive in recommending appropriate medications, tests and other activities to maintain my good health.
in Nashville TN |
Best doctor I have ever met!
in Murfreesboro |
Dr Edwards is really wonderful dr and very caring and truly cares for his patients. I admire his dedication and concern.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Edwards has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is excellent in working with patients. You never feel rushed to ask the questions you have. He is also caring. He has saved my life several times by diagnosing my condition when other emergency doctors had failed to diagnose the severity of my condition at that time. I feel great that he is working with myself and my husband through whatever life holds. He's the best! I've never had another doctor in my life give me this caring.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Edwards is great! I feel like he is close to retirement or part- retirement, so I don't feel he needs to build a patient base.
Indianapolis, IN |
Great doctor. Very special person.
Pleasant View, TN |
Dr. Edwards listens. He's not looking at a screen or taking notes while your talking. He's having a conversation with you, maintaining eye contact. With his outstanding knowledge and experience you will make less trips to the doctor. Easily translates and discusses diagnosis and treatment options with you. You never feel rushed or that your 3 minutes is up. He manages to give you all the time you need and still stay on schedule. He is everything a doctor should be and more. He rocks!
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Edwards is the best doctor I have ever encountered. He takes his time to to listen, and makes a thourogh check of my health. I make a visit twice a year. I have been most pleased with his thourogh check ups and interest in my health. I hope to have him as my physician for years to come.
in Clarksville, TN |
I recommend Dr. Edwards and his practice to anyone looking for a medical doctor. He takes his time and listens to any questions you might have. He is caring and you never feel rushed. I trust him for my doctor and you should too!
Hendersonville, TN |
Dr Edwards has been an excellent physician and friend for my husband and I for many years. We have complete confidence in him because of the high level of care he has provided to us. We have recommended him in the past to our friends and will continue to do so!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Edwards is a very caring doctor who takes the time to listen to all your concerns. Even when they are busy. He's the best doctor I've ever been to. I highly recommend him.
in Nashville, TN |
We have be patients of Dr. Edwards for 25 plus years and they do not come any better! Always made himself available to us in our times of need and otherwise. A good doctor and a fine Christian man!
in Nashville, TN |
My wife and I feel blessed that we were referred to Dr. Edwards several years ago. He has always been there for us.
in Nashville, TN |
He is a great, caring doctor IF you can get in to see him. He has cut his hours way back and you cannot get an appointment in anything less than five months which is beyond excessive. While he is an excellent and caring doctor his staff is below par and get nasty over the phone. Sadly I can no longer recommend him.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
One of the top internal medicine physicians in Nashville and probably TN. Thorough, caring, conservative diagnosis and treatment. great communicator, He is the top of my list. Too bad federal government is robbing patients of this wonderful kind of medical treatment due to Obamacare.....which is NOT designed to help anyone. Bottom line, is however Dr. Edwards is THE best.
Have you seen Dr. David Edwards, MD?
Are you Dr. Edwards?