Dr. David Drew, MD

Hematology | Male

Dr. David Drew, MD

Dr. David Drew, MD is a hematology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Drew is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.

Dr. Drew's Care Philosophy

use minimal invasiveness to acheive maximal efficacy

Dr. Drew's Experience

See how Dr. Drew's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Drew is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Drew has admitting privileges.

Dr. Drew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drew to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Drew's Performance
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Super professional. Listens and very focused on my health issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Drew. I "graduated" and I'm feeling great
    in Pompano Beach |
    Dr. Drew is soft spoken, explains everything, asks questions and listens to your answers.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Drew is an amazing hematologist. He provided phenomenal treatment, care and comfort. He is one of the top doctors in his field and yet I never had to wait more than ten minutes beyond my appointment time, I never felt rushed, I always felt listened to and I felt like a partner in my treatment. Today he graduated me out of his care and I never felt more satisfied :)
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Drew is the most dedicated physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He goes above and beyond!! My husband is a cancer survivor and believed that his cancer returned. Dr. Drew diagnosed my husbands problem immediately! He had an infection in his finger that traveled up his arm causing pain in his lymph nodes. Dr. Drew had him admitted to the hospital within minutes. I truly believe any other doctor would have just referred him to his primary physician. Thank you Dr. Drew!
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    DR. DREW RECENTLY GUIDED ME THROUGH A 9 MONTH BATTLE WITH LUNG CANCER. MY LATEST PET SSCAN SHOWED NO MORE SIGNS OF THE DISEASE, PUTTING ME BACK IN THE GAME!! I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO DREW AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF FOR THEIR ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GENUINE CARING ATTITUDE TOWARD ME AND MY ILLNESS.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Drew recently guided me through a 9 month battle with stage 4 lung cancer. His no-nonsense approach and candid directness allowed me to feel comfortable with his treatment plan. Upon following this plan, I now find myself cancer free!! My most recent PET scan showing no signs of the disease and putting me back in the game!! If you have received any diagnosis of cancer, do yourself a huge favor and give Drew a call. If he cannot help you he will put you in touch with someone who can.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    I was a patient of Dr. Drew's for seven years. I would highly recommend him. Dr. Drew is honest, caring and very patient. He answered any questions I had with simple, easy to understand explanations. I felt very comfortable and very confident that I had the right person taking care of me.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. David Z. Drew is caring, professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the practice of oncology today. He is very soft spoken, but confident in his responses.
    in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr Drew helped me to overcome anemia. He offered a wealth of knowledge in terms I was able to understand. I appreciated that he was patient, calm and spent enough time listening to my concerns.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Drew cares about his patients. When he told me I graduated he gave me a hug. Great doctor.
    in Pembroke Pines, FL |
    Excellent Doctor; caring and compassionate.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    I am a cancer survivor, and since meeting Dr. Drew his care has been exceptional. In my opinion he is the best doctor I have seen, including Lahey Clinic, Boston, MA; Dana Farber Institute, Boston, MA; University of Miami Cancer Center, Miami, FL and Cleveland Clinic, Weston, FL. I highly recommend Dr. Drew.
    in Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Drew is amazing. He diagnosed my illness, and followed by progress without invasive procedures or writing prescriptions. Instead he was patient and thorough. His office and staff are very orderly and professional. I am impressed with Dr. Drew and would recommend him highly. Dana P. Patient
    Have you seen Dr. David Drew, MD?
    Are you Dr. Drew?

Dr. Drew's Care Philosophy

use minimal invasiveness to acheive maximal efficacy

Dr. Drew's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hematology
    •  Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Drew has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Drew's Board Certifications

• Hematology
    • Medical Oncology

• Acute Leukemia
    • Acute Myeloid Leukemia
    • All Lymphoma
    • Anemia
    • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
    • Bleeding Disorders
    • Blood Disorders
    • Bone Cancer
    • Burkitt's Lymphoma
    • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
    • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
    • Cryoglobulinemia
    • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    • Hodgkin's Disease
    • Hypercoagulable State
    • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
    • Leukocytosis
    • Lung Cancer
    • Lymphocytosis
    • Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
    • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
    • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
    • Mantle Cell Lymphoma
    • Pancytopenia
    • Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
    • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
    • Purpura
    • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
    • Reticulosarcoma

Cincinnati Jewish Hospital

Completed in 2002

Cincinnati Jewish Hospital

Completed in 2004

NIH/NCI/NHLBI (National Cancer Institute)

Completed in 2009

• Other Education
      Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Completed in 2006

• Chinese

Dr. Drew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hematology