Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Dodd, DMD
Dr. David Dodd, DMD is a dentist who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 62 years old. Dr. Dodd is affiliated with Baptist Health La Grange.

4122 Shelbyville Rd Ste 120

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Dodd

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Dodd is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dodd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dodd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dodd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dodd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dodd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dodd to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Dodd's Performance
in Elizabethtown Ky |
Absolutely horrible. Just got wisdom teeth removed 9/13/17 and still in severe pain and pretty positive i have an infection and all they could do is say is part surgery pain. Not an infection. Pretty sure yellow pus that smell like dead animal is an infection. Receptionist is very rude and uncaring and all dr dodd cares about is getting his money in his little back corner room Thats very unorganized and dirty. Wouldn't recommend him to no one!!!
Louisville, KY |
I recently visited Dr. Dodd. While it was expected that the procedure would not take long and it didn't, I was made to feel rushed and to get in, pay cash and get out. I wasn't given anything for pain management, was not told by the Dr., nurse or staff on proper aftercare or expectations during the healing process. After the procedure was complete I inquired as to what to do next. My instructions were to pay at the window. He was recommended to me but I recommend you DO NOT see this Dr.
Lebanon, KY |
I had my wisdom teeth pulled last Tuesday and I knew within a couple days that I had a dry socket and that I had ran out of pain meds. I've been in severe pain since Thursday and they kept pushing me off. I finally got an appointment today and he literally said I had a dry socket with out even looking at it, didn't rinse it out (I just had scrambled eggs so I know it needed it) and roughly and rudely shoved the dressing into the socket without numbing it or anything. I was literally in tears. Al
Milwaukee, WI |
The office was small and tucked away, the surgical area did not look clean and it was a mess! I would not recommend him to my dog! I think he is helpful to the patients that pay cash or have better ins. I had all my lower teeth removed and he sent me home with paper as to what to expect witch was great, and a few pain pills witch lasted 4days. After the fourth day I was still in pain, mouth was swollen and I could not eat or hardly speak. Dr.Dodd would not do anything to help me!
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr. Dodd has removed many of my teeth over the last few years. I totally trust him. I have never had problems after surgery, no swelling. Only Take tylenol the first day usually. This time he removed the last of my top 6 teeth. I have had no swelling and I am great. Hardly no pain. I love the way he will tell you every move he is making while he is doing the job. He will have your teeth out before you realize it. He is reasonably priced for being an oral surgeon. He is very compassionate.
Louisville, KY |
The office was completely incompetent & didn't know the ins guidelines. They thought my ins needed authorization but I called and it did not. The ins faxed them the info stating this but Dr Dodd refused to do the wisdom teeth extraction. He said he did not have time but we were very early & I had all the necessary info to them by the appt time. When we asked to speak with the dr he came out very defensive and yelled at us & told us he was the doctor and made the decisions and we needed to leave
in Louisville, KY |
I am terrified of the dentist or an oral surgeon. Dr. Dodd is very good at calming you down. I just had all my teeth removed and I don't remember a thing which is good and my pain level on a scale 1 to 10 is about a seven right now. Is been six days since my surgery. Dr. Dodd is the best!
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Staff is rude and unprepared. Dr. Dodd and one assistant was rude and dismissive of another patient's concerns. The office is nasty, with several things in disrepair. Thankfully, I only had a consultation.
Have you seen Dr. David Dodd, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dodd?