Dr. David Dobratz, MD

Dr. David Dobratz, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. David Dobratz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in family medicine.

College Park Family Care Center

11725 W 112th St

Overland Park, KS 66210

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care

Learn about Dr. Dobratz

Video

Dr. Dobratz's Experience

Dr. Dobratz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Dobratz "I am open and honest with patients and present options for evaluation and treatment, and encourage patients to decide how they want to proceed."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Dobratz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dobratz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dobratz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dobratz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobratz to family and friends

Dr. Dobratz's Performance

Easy appointment to schedule. Office was large and efficient. Dr. Dobratz had a sense of humor and asked good relevant questions. He was knowledgeable and seemed like he cared. I went ahead and switched to him as my primary provider. He lived up to the good reviews I saw online.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. "D" is always so good to us. He works us in when we call with something urgent as he knows we would not submit such a request unless we were in need. He always grants us (my husband or me) all the time we need and is very thorough. We trust him completely and have now for about 17 years! I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Both I and my wife like the fact that Dr. Dobratz actually does take a personal interest in our health care needs. I am a difficult patient to treat, yet he listens to my problems and prescribes accordingly. We both will continue to seek his medical advice so long as he remains a doctor. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your response on Dr. Dobratz. WE appreciate your partnership with Dr. Dobratz and College Park in your health care needs. He is a wonderful physician.

Dr. Dobratz is an outstanding primary care physician. I've been seeing him for over ten years. He and his staff have provided the best care available. I especially like the fact that he takes the time to listen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate you partnering with us for your healthcare these last ten years.

I HAVE DEALT WITH CONTINUOUS HEALTH ISSUES FOR OVER THE PAST 15 YRS & HAVE EXPLORED SO MANY DIFFERENT TREATMENTS & CONSULTED WITH MULTIPLE MEDICAL PROFFESSIONALS. A COUPLE OF YRS AGO, I BECAME SO FRUSTRATED THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND THE HELP I NEEDED THAT I JUST GAVE UP ON TRYING. MY WIFE...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We so appreciate your comments concerning the care you have received from Dr. Dobratz. He is an amazing doctor and we have had other patients express similar comments on how he has helped them with frustrating health concerns. We are so glad to know that you are doing better and we also appreciate that you have chosen to partner with College Park Family Care for your health care needs.

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Dobratz at College Park Family Care Center