Dr. David DiVita, MD

Dr. David DiVita, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. David DiVita, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. DiVita is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. DiVita

I try to focus on the patient-physician relationship. I enjoy getting to know my patients as a person and try to use that knowledge to base treatment decisions on the whole person, not just their medical conditions.

Dr. DiVita's Experience

Dr. DiVita's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Pneumonia
  • Rash
  • Respiratory Infections
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

• Doctor of the Year nominee, Blake Medical Center, 2006

Dr. DiVita has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DiVita does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiVita and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiVita's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiVita to family and friends
3.9
Dr. DiVita's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr DiVita is a physician who cares about his patients. He will take the time to answer any questions and will ensure the patient fully understands his/her condition. He does not rush through appointments like some doctors do but will take the time to find out what is going on in his patients' lives.
in Bradenton, FL |
Never have to wait and professional quality, personal care. Genuinely caring care from Dr. DiVita and staff.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Divita is through, kind and to the point. He is willing to give you the advice needed to improve your medical situation with only the medications that are necessary. I like him because he treats the whole person, not just the disease process. Nancy Bennard
in Bradenton |
Every time he walks in the room he's always cheerful he always listen to when I talk to him always ask me how I'm doing always have all my blood work there explaining thing to me and you always go out of his way to get me everything I need medical couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Parrish, FL |
I would recommend Dr DiVita without hesitation. He is the most on-time Dr I have ever been to. He is very thorough and caring.
in Bradenton, FL |
Friendly, thorough, and a complete professional.. Dr DiVita exemplifies exceptional medical courtesy and practice!
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Divita took time for questions and explanations and seemingly took an interest in my overall health.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have seen Dr. David DiVita 3 times in 3 months and each time was a pleasurable experience. The Pinnacle Group on 26th St. West in Bradenton, FL 34207, has a great staff and Dr.'s Each is professional, and truly interested in your care. They take time to listen and address your concerns. Some of those appts. were made on the computer, or over the phone for a same day problem. I received immediate care. I have never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes, in the waiting room for my appt.
in Bradenton, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. DiVita's for about 10 years and have the utmost respect for his treatment of my medical needs. He is always thorough and thoughtful.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. DiVita, is an excellent physician. He likes his patients, even the difficult ones like me. I respect this doctor and he if very thorough and he pays attention to what you say or ask. He is easy to talk to and I trust him and I am happy to have him as my PCP. JBAnderson.
Bradenton, FL |
I have severe conditions that have not been treated in the year I have been going. No prescribed medication, poor follow up after tests. Very long wait times to get results.
in Bradenton, FL |
Office staff is courteous. Never have a long wait time. Dr. Divita is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. He actually sits and LISTENS to you. Takes the time to have a conversation to understand you as a whole. Dr. Divita has been my physician for several years and I trust him.
in Parrish, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. DiVita's since 2004. He is my primary-care doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for one. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, shows concern for any problems. and listens intently to what I have to say. He always answers my questions and, if he doesn't know the answer, he finds it. I feel I can discuss anything with him and I never feel rushed. He knows when a specialist should be consulted and will refer me to one he knows.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Divita is both thorough and considerate and treats his patients with respect and courtesy.
Bradenton, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Divita but his staff especially the nurse does not provide to patients the respect, time and consideration when asking questions. It seems like a bother when talking to the nurse and the response is in a rude and downgrading tone which is the complete opposite of the care that is provided by Dr. Divita. His staff needs to mirror his professionalism in dealing with patients. I can see by reading previous reviews this has been an issue that needs to be attended to
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been with this doctor for a decade. Staff is clueless and could care less. The last few years the ability to get an appointment for urgent care (sinus infection, UTI, etc.) has been impossible! The response? Got to an Urgent Care Clinic miles away. This is not why we choose a PCP. I am so frustrated I am going to change doctors. Sadly, since he is a very thorough doctor who I like.
Have you seen Dr. David DiVita, MD?
Are you Dr. DiVita?

Visit Dr. DiVita

Dr. DiVita accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. DiVita has admitting privileges