Dr. David DiPiazza, MD

Dr. David DiPiazza, MD

Urology  |

Dr. David DiPiazza, MD is an urology doctor who practices in New Port Richey, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. DiPiazza is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity, Mease Countryside Hospital and Florida Hospital North Pinellas.

Urology Specialists of West Florida

2148 Duck Slough Blvd Ste 102

New Port Richey, FL 34655

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSource of Ohio
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. DiPiazza

David DiPiazza, M.D., is certified with the American Board of Urology since 2006. He is the only Urologist in Pinellas and Pasco who is also Board Certified in Urogynecology.   In 2010 he was Chief of Surgery.  He completed his undergraduate training with honors of cum laude at Cornell University. His residency training included: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, The Cancer Institute of New Jersey and Princeton Medical Center.  With 6 years of formal surgical training in New Jersey his experience includes all aspects of Urologic cancer, male and female urology, and robotic surgery.  He takes care of diverse problems: from male problems with urination (BPH) to female overactive bladder (OAB) and urinary incontinence to kidney stones, UTI s and male and female Urologic cancer. He also performs a no needle no scalpel vasectomy in the office. Dr. DiPiazza was the first Urologist to break new ground in the use of the da Vinic Robotic Surgical System in Pasco County.  Dr. DiPiazza performs robotic sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse (dropped bladder or rectum), prostatectomy, partial nephrectomy, radical cystectomy, and many other surgeries using the robot.  Because of his advanced robotic use, many patients are discharge home from the hospital the next day.  See Google reviews.

Video

Dr. DiPiazza's Experience

Dr. DiPiazza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology

• Urology

• Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Cancer
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Orchiectomy
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Percutaneous Kidney Stone Removal
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Radical Cystectomy and Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
  • Total Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Transurethral Microwave Thermography of the Prostate
  • Transurethral Needle Ablation of Prostate (TUNA)
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

• Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Princeton Medical Center-Princeton
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. DiPiazza has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DiPiazza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiPiazza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiPiazza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiPiazza to family and friends
Dr. DiPiazza's Performance
in Hudson, FL |
I was recommended by my OB-GYN to Dr. DiPiazza due to the results of a hysteroscopy. I have complete faith in Dr. DiPiazza's ability to perform the robotic sacrocolpopexy, a minimally invasive procedure to correct a prolapse condition in women. The small incisions resulted in very little pain and a faster recovery time. I would highly recommend Dr. DiPiazza to all woman suffering from bladder and / or vaginal prolapse. His expertise made my quality of life better than I expected. He's my hero!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. DiPiazza took amazing care of me when my PCP found I have a mass in my right kidney showing concern for RCC. I feel he went above and beyond what you would expect from doctors anymore to get treatment underway. Thanks to Dr. DiPiazza and his coordination with my PCP the cancer was caught early and did not metastasize. He removed the kidney and now I am cancer free.
in Hudson Fl |
I wish there was a higher rating for the Dr. and his staff they deserve it and then some. I thank them all.
in New Port Richey, FL |
He performed a laprospic nephrctomy. It went extremely well! He is a great doctor!
New Port Richey, FL |
Dr DiPiazza put a sling in to control my stress incontinence. The presurgery was a breeze because of his awsome staff. During post surgery I only had a little discomfort in my hip joints and 4 weeks of minimal recovery precautions. The results were immediate.....no more piddle pads. Should have done this years ago!! Highly recommend Dr DiPiazza.
in New Port Richey, Fl. |
I had a small tumor on my kidney that I saw Dr. Dipiazza for. He was very reassuring that he could do a partial nephrectomy and save most of my kidney. He did the surgery with the Da Vinci robotic system. The surgery was successful and am doing well.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr Di Pazza, I had pelvis organ prolapse surgery. It was done with the Da Vinci robotic. I am 10 days out and feel great . Only stayed one night in the hospital . He is a wonderful and caring doctor and highly recommend him. Bonnie Grosos
in Odessa, FL |
I do not have health insurance and waisted more than $500 with this Doctor, as I was misdiagnosed with epididymitis instead of prostatitis. I do not recomnend this doctor to anyone. To top it off his diagnostic created marital concerns. Thank God I cleared that with another Doctor by getting the correct diagnosis. I had way too much pain in my testicles, and he just did not was careful enough to find the correct diagnosis, I had to use another Doc at the same facilities and had spend more $$$$.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Very professional, very understanding when listening to problems. Surgically corrected vaginal and bladder prolapse. I am very satisfied with the care.
in Hudson, FL |
I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and was facing losing part if not all of my left kidney. Dr. DiPiazza not only was able to remove all of the cancer but also saved my entire kidney! Recovery was quick and easy!! Dr. DiPiazza is an extremely skilled professional who I would highly recommend!! His office staff are the nicest bunch of people I have had to deal with! Super nice and very positive upbeat attitudes! The entire experience was very positive due to this DR and his staff!
in New Port Richey, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Dipiazza to family and friends. I had a Davinci assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy. Dr. Dipiazza was very professional and understanding throughout the process. He explained everything so that I would understand what was going to happen. He was able to remove the tumor and save my kidney.
in Port Richey, FL |
In November 2016, I was diagnosed with kidney cancer; a stage two 10 cm tumor in my left kidney. Dr. David Dipiazza, saved my life. Dr. Dipiazza came highly recommended by several specialists as highly skilled in his field of practice. Throughout the process of pre-surgery, surgery, and post-surgery Dr. Dipiazza has been empathetic, always compassionate, assuring, concerned, and caring toward me and my family. The surgery was successful; without complications. I am now cancer free.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I have been seeing him for over a year with a prostrate problem. He has treated my problem with several different procedures that have helped my condition. His staff is very professional and caring.
in Palm Harbor |
Dr Di Piazza has been my urologist for 9 years. 2007 he removed my left kidney and saved my life from cancer. I go to him periodically found him to be a fantastic and skilled physician and surgeon. I am currently being treated for prostate cancer and I'm under his care once again. I am totally amazed by the total package he brings in both understanding caring explanation and concern for me and my family who also goes to him. If you're looking for a super doctor he's your guy!
in Port Richey, FL |
I found Dr DiPiazza to be very easy to talk with. He explained all of my options and gave me his professional opinion for each option. When I went for my surgery, a nurse friend to me he is the best surgeon for me. Very comforting to know the nurses at the hospital feel he is a good doctor. I had a good procedure and great recovery. My brother also went to see him after seeing another doctor he was not too happy with. He was also very satisfied with his procedure. I highly recommend Dr DiPiazza
in New Port Richey, FL |
Does not spend appropriate time explaining the condition or the treatment. The interaction feels hurried and inadequate. Didn't seem very confident about his own recommendations which made me even less confident in his judgment.
Have you seen Dr. David DiPiazza, MD?
Are you Dr. DiPiazza?

Visit Dr. DiPiazza

Dr. DiPiazza accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    HealthKeepers Plus POS
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Florida Hospital North Pinellas
1395 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

More Urology Specialists like Dr. DiPiazza at Urology Specialists of West Florida