Dr. David DiPiazza, MD

Dr. David DiPiazza, MD

Urology  ·

Dr. David DiPiazza, MD is an urology specialist in New Port Richey, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in urology, urologic oncology, and more.

Urology Specialists of West Florida

2148 Duck Slough Blvd Ste 102

New Port Richey, FL 34655

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSource of Ohio
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. DiPiazza

See how frequently Dr. DiPiazza performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Diseases
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. DiPiazza's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. DiPiazza "David DiPiazza, M.D., is certified with the American Board of Urology since 2006. He is the only Urologist in Pinellas and Pasco who is also Board Certified in Urogynecology.   In 2010 he was Chief of Surgery.  He completed his undergraduate training with honors of cum laude at Cornell University. His residency training included: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, The Cancer Institute of New Jersey and Princeton Medical Center.  With 6 years of formal surgical training in New Jersey his experience includes all aspects of Urologic cancer, male and female urology, and robotic surgery.  He takes care of diverse problems: from male problems with urination (BPH) to female overactive bladder (OAB) and urinary incontinence to kidney stones, UTI s and male and female Urologic cancer. He also performs a no needle no scalpel vasectomy in the office. Dr. DiPiazza was the first Urologist to break new ground in the use of the da Vinic Robotic Surgical System in Pasco County.  Dr. DiPiazza performs robotic sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse (dropped bladder or rectum), prostatectomy, partial nephrectomy, radical cystectomy, and many other surgeries using the robot.  Because of his advanced robotic use, many patients are discharge home from the hospital the next day.  See Google reviews."

• Urology

• Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Princeton Medical Center - Princeton
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. DiPiazza has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DiPiazza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiPiazza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiPiazza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiPiazza to family and friends

Dr. DiPiazza's Performance

I am so happy that I found Dr DiPiazza and am very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery. I went to see him because he is board certified in urology and gynecology. Once I met with him I was certain he was my surgeon! I liked his caring yet professional attitude. I told him it appears I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Friendly with a relaxed environment. he is a very skilled surgeon. I had complete confidence in him prior to going into surgery and total confidence once the surgery was done. would recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dipiazza, is an excellent physician. Every time I have an appointment to see him he ,addresses all my concerns. I’ve been seeing him 6yrs now. He performed a turp, procedure on me sept 2012. The operation and recovery went very well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently submitted to a prostate biopsy by DiPiazza. My overall biopsy experience was very positive and I am impressed with the consideration and thought he provided while performing the procedure. Other than a slight discomfort during the numbing process, the process was quick and pain free. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Talks down to me and my mother when visiting him. Acts anxious to get out of our room and makes comments as if why are we there again. upon last appointment we rented a Limo van to take my mother that cost us over 85.00 as my mom just got out of Rehab. we told Dr. Di Piazza the issues of redness...more
Are you Dr. DiPiazza?

More Urology Specialists like Dr. DiPiazza at Urology Specialists of West Florida