Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Dieu, DMD
Dr. David Dieu, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wilmington, DE. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Dieu is affiliated with Crozer - Chester Medical Center.

1202 Foulk Rd # A

• Bone Grafting
  • Botox® Injection
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tooth Replant
  • Treatment of Airway Obstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Thomas Jeffer Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Thomas Jeff U Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Dieu has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Dieu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dieu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dieu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dieu to family and friends
Dr. Dieu's Performance
in Newark, DE |
I had a great experience with Dr. Dieu, who removed my wisdom teeth. Minimum pain, no discomfort, done quick and professionally! I would recommend to anyone. And big thank you to his friendly staffs! You guys are the best!
in New Castle, DE |
My 16 year old daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth removed last week and I couldn't be happier about the outcome! The procedure didn't take long at all and my daughter was amazed by how easy it all was. They even sent us home with printed instructions for after care which was a life-saver because we had forgotten some of the instructions. Dr. Dieu and his team were so caring throughout the entire visit and really made us feel at ease. My daughter had almost no swelling and was eating regular food.
in Newark, DE |
Professional, courteous staff, and very accommodating. Dr. Dieu explained the process and made sure the patient was comfortable and fully knowledgeable about everything before proceeding. Always at your disposal for any questions and answers within a most reasonable time and manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Dieu and his entire staff
in Wilmington, delaware |
Dr David Dieu has pulled several baby teeth of my 2 daughters, this was recommended by our dentist and orthodontist. He made them feel comfortable and safe. He is very knowledgeable and efficient. His staff is pleasant and helpful. I recommend!!
in Newark, DE |
The staffs are so friendly and Dr. Dieu is the best oral surgeon! He is very kind and gentle. He has removed two of my kids' wisdom teeth with no complications and quick healing.
in Greenville, DE |
I lost a few back teeth. I could not eat well. A friend of mine recommended me to go to see Dr. Dieu whom she said he is one of the best oral surgeon she ever me, so I went there. I was very comfortable, and I felt at ease. . The office is so beautiful. I felt he is very honest. He told me what I need, and what I don't need. No pushing. His staff and he were so nice and pleasant. My tooth dental implant looks great, virtually no pain. I strongly recommend Dr. Dieu.
in Wilmington, DE |
Not sure about the Dr. because I'm not going to risk it. I went for a consult after my dentist had sent x-rays. Dr Dieu said he hadn't received them so he'd get them and call me.2 weeks later, I hadn't heard so I called them.Receptionist said xrays weren't readable so they had to do more.I called my dentist, she said they were completely clear & she called Dr. Dieu's office. They then called me immediately and said, "oh, the xrays were ok".No explanation.Incompetent! Can't risk surgery here.
in Middletown, DE |
Can't say enough about Dr. David Dieu and his staff at the Premier Oral & Facial Surgery. My daughter had 4 of her wisdom extracted. She was nervous would be an under statement. Dr. Dieu answered all the questions and put us at ease. Not only is Dr. Dieu a great doctor, his staffs are also pleasant and friendly. His office is clean and beautiful. we have the pleasure of being friends with him. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, and will recommend him highly and willingly.
in Newark, DE |
Wonderful. So kind and helpful. Calming. I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Dieu and his friendly staffs. Thank you.
in New Castle, Delaware |
My husband had 4 wisdom teeth removed at Premier Oral & Facial Surgery. we could not have been more thrilled with the care that we received. Dr. Dieu was extremely professional with us throughout the entire process as well as being quick with removing the teeth ,3 of which were very impacted). He also called us later on in the day to ensure that the healing process was going well. We absolutely recommend this place to friends/family. Thank you.
in Newark, DE |
I had an amazing experience here. All of the staff made me feel so calm and comfortable, and were very explanatory of what was going to happen. Very professional and clean environment. The office very pretty and modern. Dr. David Dieu was nice and gentle. I had a great experience. If I had to have wisdom teeth pulled again this would be where I would go. Thank you
in New Castle |
My 17 year old daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth removed last week at the Premier Oral & Facial Surgery and I couldn't be happier about the outcome! The procedure didn't take long at all and my daughter was amazed by how easy it all was. Dr. Dieu and his team were so caring throughout the entire visit and really made us feel at ease. My daughter had almost no swelling and was eating regular food. The office are clean and beautiful! I will send all of my friends and relatives here.
in New Castle, DE |
I have to say this place is beautiful! Dr. Dieu is very nice and caring. His staff are sweet. I am glad that I found his place. I cannot say enough how nice these people are. Recommend this place wholeheartedly
in Garnet Valley, PA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Dieu. He is very knowledgeable, professional friendly and honest. The office is truly beautiful! I strongly recommend this office.
in New Castle, DE |
I loved my experience at the Premier Oral & Facial Surgery! Dr. Dieu, is very good at knowing what he is doing, and what to expect! I was nervous just a week before having my extractions done do to the fact I was not doing my wisdom teeth extraction under sedation. I called in and explained, next thing you know he had given me an oral prescription. Long story short, my experience at Premier Oral & Facial surgery was AMAZING and I highly recommend this office to anyone! :)
in Aston, PA |
I brought my son in for wisdom teeth removal and the staff from start to finish were so great. The office is so nice and modern. They treated us with respect and we felt like we were in the company of old friends. They are very professional and made sure that all of our questions were answered before proceeding with the wisdom teeth removal. They are knowledgeable and we felt comfortable with the care that we received. We would gladly recommend Dr. David Dieu to our friends
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr. Dieu is a most-personable young man, a remarkable surgeon. The office is very modern, clean beautiful, and the staff is excellent. I am glad that I chose to come here.
in Wimington, DE |
Dr. Dieu and his staff did an outstanding job making me feel welcome during my visits. I don’t remember anything during my procedure, which I'm very thankful for and my recovery went extremely well. The office staff was organized, friendly and informative as well. The office is modern and clean, beautiful layout. I highly recommend this place.
in Newark, DE |
The staff and Dr. Dieu are the BEST dental people I have ever been too and have already told many friends and family. The office is modern and so beautiful!!!.
in wilmington |
Dr.Dieu is outstanding oral surgeon and is staff are great. Travis C
Have you seen Dr. David Dieu, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dieu?

Hospitals where Dr. Dieu has admitting privileges

Crozer - Chester Medical Center
1 Medical Center Blvd
Chester, PA 19013

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.