Dr. David Devenport, MD

Dr. David Devenport, MD

Pediatrics  ·

Dr. David Devenport, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Springville, UT and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in pediatrics and adolescent medicine.Read his story

Hobble Creek Medical Clinic

672 W 400 S Ste 101

Springville, UT 84663

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Devenport

Dr. Devenport's Experience

Dr. Devenport's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Devenport's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Devenport "I have a vast experience of caring for well and sick patients from newborns to teenagers since 1996."

This content was provided by Dr. Devenport "By partnering with parents by listening carefully to and incorporating their observations concerning their children, and combining my up-to-date medical knowledge, I deliver high-quality compassionate pediatric medical care."

• Pediatrics

• Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Brook Army Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Brook Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Devenport has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Devenport does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devenport and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Devenport's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devenport to family and friends

Dr. Devenport's Performance

My family has been patients of Dr David Devenport just short of 14 years. My last child was born with Coarctation of her heart. Dr Devenport made a special trip during his lunch to check on me and my baby, He knew she was in serious condition and immediately transferred her to Primary...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you very much for giving of your valuable time to write your review. You really put your heart into being a great mom! I really admire you! I enjoy taking care of your children and appreciate your trust in us.

When my 3rd child was born Dr Devenport was awesome! My son was having what looked like seizures in his sleep and Dr Devenport went and searched his medical books on his own personal time until he could give my son's condition a name. He is always so friendly and genuinely concerned about what is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I really appreciate you spending valuable time out of your busy mom-schedule and writing this review. I greatly admire the way you watch over you children. It's evident that you love them a lot! You have a beautiful family and I love taking care of them. Thanks for your trust!

I've been taking my kids to Dr. David for seven years now and I have always felt that I have received the best care possible for my children. He genuinely cares about them. I have recommended him many times.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I love taking care of your children. You are doing a great job at being a mom! Keep it up!

Terrbile. My son had an earache. We only went to Dr David Devenport because our normal doctor was not available. His level of care was horrible. He didn't do anything to help my son. My son had been on antibiotics that were not working. He suggested that they might be working and they we just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience when I saw your son. Your observations are not typical of patients that come to our clinic. Thank you for you feedback. We'll do everything in our power to not repeat this experience.