Dr. David DeBoer, MD

• Bluegrass Family Health
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
  • Golden Rule

The mission of Southern Joint Replacement Institute is to provide state-of-the-art care in a professional and compassionate environment while honoring a commitment to research and education in the field of joint replacement. We are fully committed to providing personalized care and developing lasting relationships with patients and their families.Read more

Dr. DeBoer's Experience

See how Dr. DeBoer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. DeBoer

Dr. DeBoer accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. DeBoer has admitting privileges.

Dr. DeBoer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeBoer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. DeBoer's Performance
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr Deboer did a revision on my knee replacement and did an excellent job. Finally my knee feels stable and I am able to return to my active life style of long walks, bicycling, etc. If I need any other joint attention I will return to Dr Deboer.
in Orlando, FL |
Waited over an hour and then pa came in and dr never showed up. Walked out.
in Smithville, TN |
I had a very pleasant experience. Everyone was kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. Even though my visit did not indicate I needed a joint replacement, it was good to know the status of my condition.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I was pleased that he took time with us to explain everything. He even ordered therapy to see if it would help with other problem. It helps me feel better when a Dr. seems to want to help you.
in Sparta, TN |
Dr DeBoer explains everything to you so it is very easy to understand. He takes the time to answer any questions that you may have and his staff are great also. I highly recommend him
in Mt. Juliet, TN |
This was my first visit with Dr. DeBoer. I found him to be extremely interested in my problem, very thorough in evaluation and explained my situation in a manner I understood. He was in no rush and gave me full opportunity to ask all questions I desired. His intense listening and studying my medical history was most professional and impressive. He and his staff were all extremely courteous, friendly and professional.
Franklin, TN |
Did a R Hip Replacement, My surgery leg that he did is too short. I have had nothing but pain and discomfort since he did my replacement. Worse part, I had no post op care afterward. He ignore me and I had to go to another Orthro to clean up his mess!!!
in TN |
Excellent staff and doctors. Process from registration, to x-rays, to OV with nurse, then PA, then doctor took only an hour with no delays. Smoothest office operation I have ever seen with everyone busy doing their jobs. Dr. DeBoer was very amicable, and fully explained my condition in detail, even drawing diagrams. His plan is to try all options before surgery, and I appreciate that.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He is the best.I have had more damage in my knees over the span of 30 plus years,with wrong decisions made by Orth..drs.Dr.Deboer came back into my Health Care these last few years.He has slowly started putting the pieces back together in my knees.I know from experience that no other Orth.dr would he!p me.He never gives up on me.and his PA Brandon is one smart caring person.
Have you seen Dr. David DeBoer, MD?
Are you Dr. DeBoer?

Compare Dr. DeBoer

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. DeBoer at Southern Joint Replacement Institute

Dr. DeBoer's Care Philosophy

Dr. DeBoer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. DeBoer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. DeBoer's Board Certifications

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Runner's Knee

Graduated in 1990

Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. DeBoer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeBoer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hip Replacement