Dr. David DeBoer, MD

Dr. David DeBoer, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. David DeBoer, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. DeBoer is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Maury Regional Medical Center, Cookeville Regional Medical Center, Saint Thomas West Hospital and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Southern Joint Replacement Institute

• Bluegrass Family Health
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. DeBoer

The mission of Southern Joint Replacement Institute is to provide state-of-the-art care in a professional and compassionate environment while honoring a commitment to research and education in the field of joint replacement. We are fully committed to providing personalized care and developing lasting relationships with patients and their families.

Video

Dr. DeBoer's Experience

Dr. DeBoer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Hip Replacement Revision
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Medical School | Graduated 1990
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. DeBoer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DeBoer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeBoer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. DeBoer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeBoer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. DeBoer's Performance
Franklin, TN |
Answered all my questions and took his time explaining the procedure that he would do to replace my knee.
in Scotts Hill,TN |
Dr.DeBoer and his staff was very informative and friendly. They made me comfortable and I felt like they cared about my condition. I am going to have both knees replaced so I talked to several people that had Dr. DeBoer do the surgery and I came to the conclusion to get the best Dr. to do it. That was Dr. DeBoer.
in Union City, TN |
Very very good 'bed side manor'. Very clear, explained opinions and made suggestions. Very pleasant, not rushed.
in Union City, TN |
Dr. DeBoer performed a hip replacement on me two years ago, and I haven't had any trouble with it at all. In fact, I was walking on the beach 6 weeks after the replacement. He is a great doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for great orthopedic care!
in Hopkinsville, KY |
I'm very pleased with wonderful care I've received by Dr. DeBoer & his wonderful staff!!!!!!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. DeBoer and his staff are very helpful, friendly and professional. Dr. DeBoer is easy to talk to and a great surgeion.
Nashville, TN |
I was treated very well by all I came in contact with. Dr. DeBoer listened to my problems and explained the x-rays and plan of treatment. I appreciate the fact he is willing to try conservative treatment first.
in Kevil, KY |
I had no waiting time any of the departments and classes I had for my pro-op visit. They explained everything in they were doing and what expect when I come back for my Total knee replacement. They went over my current medication list and medical history in detail. I was told what medications I needed to stop and how far in advance that needed to be done. I was told what meds to take the morning of my surgery. The hospitalist called me the next day, telling about my lab results He personally
in Hendersonville. Tn. |
I have been well pleased with Dr. DeBore. He takes time with you and explains everything well. I would recommend him highly. .
in Hermitage, TN |
I recently had full, hip replacement surgery with Dr. David DeBoer as the surgeon. The entire process from the initial meeting with Dr, DeBoer to the final meeting and dismissal (six weeks following the surgery) has been excellent. Dr. DeBoer listens to you, answers questions and explains his answers in clear, common language. He takes all the time you need with your appointments. I am extremely pleased with my surgery and highly recommend Dr. David DeBoer with the highest confidence, trust.
in nashville, tn |
I had my initial visit with Dr. DeBoer today. I was seeing him for right knee pain. Fortunately I did not have any serious damage. The office staff was very efficient and friendly. The nursing staff and x-ray technicians were the same. I was seen by both Dr. DeBoer and his PA Brandon McClary. They were both very professional and friendly. I would strongly recommend this doctor and his practice to anyone with a knee issue.
in Lebanon, TN |
In the past seven years I have had six knee surgeries. Five were performed by another group of doctors. October, 2016, Dr DeBoer performed my sixth surgery, another knee replacement and is trying to correct me not having knee caps which were removed by another surgeon. I am still being treated by Dr DeBoer and he states he is with me to the very end and I should be pain free within 9-12 months. States without kneecaps that I have lost 30% of strength.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr D and the whole team at SJRI has given me my life back. I was unable to walk or enjoy life due to pain with limited mobility. My first total hip replacement was in 2005. The second hip was replaced in 2013. I just had a check up and both prosthetics are in excellent shape with the proof of a wonderfully busy life. This practice educates you on your condition and the process you will go through in receiving the replacements. Their physical therapy department is very experienced and equipped.
in Martin, TN |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. DeBoer. He and his staff were very informative and friendly. Heading for hip replacement, I was very nervous about the procedure, but after they explained things to me I felt much more at ease.
in Shelbyville, Tn |
This is my second knee replacement with Dr. DeBoer. Dr. DeBoer and his staff are top notch in their bedside manner, their surgical expertise and after care. Once home I made a couple calls with questions and the staff got back with me the same day answering and helping me. Would highly recommend Dr. DeBoer and his staff. I traveled from Shelbyville to Nashville to have him take care of my knees and feel it was well worth it!
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr Deboer did a revision on my knee replacement and did an excellent job. Finally my knee feels stable and I am able to return to my active life style of long walks, bicycling, etc. If I need any other joint attention I will return to Dr Deboer.
in Orlando, FL |
Waited over an hour and then pa came in and dr never showed up. Walked out.
in Smithville, TN |
I had a very pleasant experience. Everyone was kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. Even though my visit did not indicate I needed a joint replacement, it was good to know the status of my condition.
in Sparta, TN |
Dr DeBoer explains everything to you so it is very easy to understand. He takes the time to answer any questions that you may have and his staff are great also. I highly recommend him
in Mt. Juliet, TN |
This was my first visit with Dr. DeBoer. I found him to be extremely interested in my problem, very thorough in evaluation and explained my situation in a manner I understood. He was in no rush and gave me full opportunity to ask all questions I desired. His intense listening and studying my medical history was most professional and impressive. He and his staff were all extremely courteous, friendly and professional.
Franklin, TN |
Did a R Hip Replacement, My surgery leg that he did is too short. I have had nothing but pain and discomfort since he did my replacement. Worse part, I had no post op care afterward. He ignore me and I had to go to another Orthro to clean up his mess!!!
in TN |
Excellent staff and doctors. Process from registration, to x-rays, to OV with nurse, then PA, then doctor took only an hour with no delays. Smoothest office operation I have ever seen with everyone busy doing their jobs. Dr. DeBoer was very amicable, and fully explained my condition in detail, even drawing diagrams. His plan is to try all options before surgery, and I appreciate that.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He is the best.I have had more damage in my knees over the span of 30 plus years,with wrong decisions made by Orth..drs.Dr.Deboer came back into my Health Care these last few years.He has slowly started putting the pieces back together in my knees.I know from experience that no other Orth.dr would he!p me.He never gives up on me.and his PA Brandon is one smart caring person.
Have you seen Dr. David DeBoer, MD?
Are you Dr. DeBoer?

• CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
    Coventry Health Care of Tennessee PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Nashville, TN 37236
Saint Thomas West Hospital
4220 Harding Road Po Box 380
Nashville, TN 37205

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. DeBoer at Southern Joint Replacement Institute

Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick, MD