Dr. David Davtyan, MD

Bariatric SurgeryMaleAge 60

Bariatric Surgery

Dr. David Davtyan, MD is a Bariatric Surgery Specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Davtyan, MD

The Weight Loss Surgery Center of Los Angeles

8330 Red Oak St Ste 201 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Compare with other Bariatric Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Davtyan with our nearby Bariatric Surgery Specialists at Riverside Community Hospital.

Make an appointment at Riverside Community Hospital today at (951) 335-3393.

These providers are on the medical staff of Riverside Community Hospital.

Dr. Davtyan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davtyan

Dr. Davtyan

The first time I came in to the weight loss center I weighed 300 lbs, and since I have gotten the Lap Band with Dr. Davtyan I have already lost 23 lbs. In just 15 days. I can’t believe I now weigh 277 lbs. This is more than good news for me. I am more energetic and look forward to doing more physical activities like lifting weights, which I used to do a lot when I was younger. Thank you Dr. Davtyan and staff.
JJ – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
I used to weigh 253 lb and I’m absolutely happy with my lap band procedure because I now weigh 209 lb in as little as 3 months. I’ve lost a total of 44 lb, and I’m still going to lose more weight! I used to wear a lot of baggy clothes and order my clothes online because I would not go outside. It would be tedious to find something to fit my size. I didn’t even want to go out to social events or date anyone because I did not feel as confident as I wanted to feel. After my lap band surgery, I now go out to buy my clothes to try on instead of ordering them online, I go for walks more frequently and I’m even considering getting a full legged companion to accompany me on my walks. My energy level has increased dramatically that I wake up sooner and go to bed later. Overall, I feel happier than ever before and it’s all thanks to Dr. Davtyan. Dr. Davtyan is lovely, personable, and sincere. Thank You.
FiFi – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
I was hovering 300 lb before I decided to change my life. I decided to have Lap band surgery with Dr. David Davtyan because I’ve seen his commercials at a bar one night, and I just had to call him for a free weight loss consultation. After my surgery in as little as 2 weeks I’ve already lost 31 lbs and I absolutely feel much happier. I even have a better outlook on life and I’m no longer yo-yoing with my weight which is a relief. My shirt sizes have gone down and pant sizes. I’m on my last loop of my belt. I can’t wait to lose more weight which I’m striving for. I feel very confident with Dr. Davtyan’s excellent guidance. Thank You Doctor and staff!
A.H. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
In 2007 when I came from Armenia to America, I was weighing 165 Lb but over the years I gained a lot of weight to a total of 265 lbs. So, in 2015 I decided to have lab band surgery with Dr. Davtyan, and it was the best decision of my life. I lost a total of 100 lb.I now Weight 165 lb! I feel Incredible! I wear dresses without shame and go to every occasion with the upmost confidence because I feel sexier than ever. My knees don’t hurt anymore, and my health is where I want it to be again. Dr. Davtyan is very knowledgeable and caring. He makes me feel safe, and I would recommend this procedure to anyone. Thank you Dr. Davtyan for all that you have done and continue doing.
L.K. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
Before October 2018 when I had my Lap-Band procedure, I used to weigh 307 lb. and I was struggling a lot with physical activity. With Dr. David Davtyan’s expertise and care, I’m happy to say I now weigh 235 lb., and I feel absolutely great now that I’ve lost a total of 72 lb!!! Also, Dr. David Davtyan and his team have taken excellent care of me, and now I’m enjoying life to the fullest. My life has changed for the better in such a good way that I even have a family member looking into the lap band procedure because he is fascinated with my weight loss results. Thank you very much Dr. Davtyan for helping me with my weight loss journey.
Abraham meza – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
I was over 180 lb before I had the Lap band procedure, and now I weigh 148 lb and I’m happy with my results. Dr. David Davtyan is an amazing doctor and he made me feel calm during this whole process. He is knowledgeable in his field, and I would recommend him to anyone that needs help with their weight loss.
Los angeles, CA – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
6 months ago I was a size 16 and I wasn’t happy with myself, but now that I had the gastric sleeve procedure I am happy to say I’m now a size 10, and I feel absolutely amazing. My husband sees that I’m very confident now and couldn’t be happier for me. Now I can travel a lot more comfortable because I don’t get tired at all anymore. Thank you Dr. Davtyan.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
You won’t find another Caring doctor as much as Dr. David Davtyan. I lost a considerable amount of weight with the Lap band procedure. Now I’m 64 and I Weigh what I used to back in 7th grade.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
With the Orbera Procedure, my life has changed for the better. I lost a total of 67 lbs and I’m happier than I ever was before. I now go out with my friends and even take pictures with them. I’m more confident and Dr. Davtyan has really taken care of me in my weight loss journey. I appreciate the time he takes with answering questions and being available for me. Thank you.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
The lap band procedure is amazing. I feel gpod and my self confidence is high. I look perfect. The staff is amazing, especially Arsine because 13 years have passed and she remebered my name. Dr. David Davtyan is an amazkng doctor that has goen me the best results.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
Dr. Davtyan is an amazing bariatric surgeon. I had a lap band procedure and couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommended not only for his unmatched credentials, but also because he has compassion for his patients. He truly cares. He helped me feel more confident about my life changing decision and really took the time to educate me through each step about the procedure. Thank you Dr. Davtyan for all that you do.
Michael O. in Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
David Davtyan M.D. is by far the best doctor in LA for weight loss solutions. The way he takes care and treats his patients is phenomenal. With confidence, I could say the weight loss center's merits are admirable.
YA in Glendale, CA – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
Happy to say I've made the right decision to have the Lap-Band procedure with Dr. Davtyan. Now I'm going out and looking fantastic. He gave me a new life, a new look and a great feeling. I'm forever thankful. Thank you!
Rima K. in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
I was banded by Dr. D on March 23, 2009. 5 days later I am feeling great and happy with my decision to choose Dr. D as my Surgeon. He is also a Lap Band Patient which makes him even more wonderful. This office seems to cater to a the Armenian peeps that you will find in Glendale. He also has an office @ Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills. I would recommend that anyone who is interested in exploring Lap Band Surgery should make an appointment to meet Dr. D. - Wendy S.
Wendy S. – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
. My goal was to lose at least 85 lbs and even though I only had the Lap Band procedure in February 2016, I’ve already lost 65 lbs. The procedure was very easy, I don’t even remember waking up, all of a sudden I was just at home. The surgery center he operates out of is very nice, clean and professional. I owe everything to Dr. Davtyan. He has been perfect through my whole journey and he is easily one of the nicest men I ever met in my life.
Elena in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
The doctor is kind and listens to you and he’s an educated man. He knows his stuff. The staff is very helpful and make you feel good. You never halve a problem when you call and they will always take the time for you. They don’t make you feel stupid for answering questions they’ve already answered. I drive up from Orange County and he’s worth the drive. I highly recommend Dr. Davtyan all the time. I even recommended him once to a stranger on a plane to Hawaii.
Diana in Orange County, CA – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
When we were researching the lap band, I talked to my personal doctor, who happens to be a patient of Dr. Davtyan and immediately recommended him. During the consultation with him, he ran tests and was very thorough, which I appreciated. Dr. Davtyan is stellar -- he’s had the band so he knows what it’s like to go through this. The whole team is very supportive and it’s like seeing family. They are our cheerleaders, our success is their success, but they really truly want you to be successful.
Julie in Fontata, CA – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
Dr. Davtyan really is a life saver. I feel so much better now, I don’t have issues with my leg anymore, I’m on half the dose of my thyroid medication, I’m more mobile, content with myself socially, and even my self esteem has improved. When I’m at the doctor’s office, I don’t feel like a number. I feel like he’s family and he’s always made me feel that way from the first day, which isn’t always the case with physicians.
Beth in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
Dr. Davtyan goes above and beyond for his patients. He really does treat you like family. I had good insurance when I started my treatment with Dr. Davtyan, but unfortunately I lost it and my new insurance doesn’t cover my visits. However, the doctor was very generous and provided me with a free deflation because he knew it would have been hard on me financially to pay for it without insurance. He doesn’t let anything get in the way of his professional care.
Steph in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?
Dr. Davtyan was the best choice for me to go after my consultation I was very comfortable with choosing him as my surgeon and I now I'm so much happier with the progress that I'm already seeing in such a short amount of time everyone in his office is amazing anytime I have any questions they are happy to explain in ways where I don't need to worry and I couldn't be happier going with Dr. Davtyan I made the right choice going to him.
Los Angeles, CA – Aug 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davtyan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davtyan?