Dr. David Davila, DO

Dr. David Davila, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. David Davila, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.Read his story

Houston Cosmetic Surgery Center

110 Vintage Park Blvd Ste 280

Houston, TX 77070

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Davila's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Dr. David Davila is a General & Cosmetic Surgeon serving the Houston area for more than 10 years. Dr. Davila is experienced in Facial Fillers, Liposuction and Body Procedures. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surger...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery

General Surgery - Tulsa Regional Medical Center
University of North Texas Health Science Center - D.O.
1992

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davila

Dr. Davila?
Dr. Davila's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Davila, DO
I am beyond happy I came to Davila, and highly recommend him. Excellent bedside manner, and genuine concern for optimum results. He has magic hands! I can't stress that enough as I was able to achieve a fast and almost painless recovery. By the 3rd day after my tummy tuck I discontinued the hard pain relievers and opted for over the counter when needed. End results are amazing and extremely satisfied with my results. Thank you Dr. Davila and staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila and his staff are all around amazing. From my first call to schedule my consultation to my post op appointment, they were all very professional and pleasant. I am so thankful for the entire team!! Dr. Davila, thank you for helping me feeling like myself again!!! your the best, and I ever decide to have any other cosmetic procedures, I will be coming back to you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila was very professional and his work was perfect. My boyfriend and I are pleased with the outcome of the breast augmentation. I would highly recommend my friends to Dr. Davila.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Doctor is very professional. I love my results. The staff at Houston Cosmetic Surgery Center is very helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
I was going to have other consultatios with others doctors but first time I had my consultation with Dr. Davila I felt so comfortable that didn't had to see others doctors. Everything went so well and I'm so happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila was very thorough with my medications I was taking prior to surgery, explained options and told me what to expect during and after surgery. He has a great bedside manner and kept me calm at all times. I'm a little on the nervous side when it comes to visiting doctors, but he did a great job of making me feel at ease. My results are remarkable and I'm so glad I had the TT and Lipo. His entire staff is absolutely fantastic! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
I am beyond pleased with my tummy tuck results. This procedure was not one I was taking lightly. I thought about it for years and finally decided it was time. I was contemplating a breast lift as well, but wasn't sure. Dr. Davila simply told me I wasn't ready...and I wasn't. But I was ready for my tummy tuck and 2 months later, I am beyond thrilled with the results. Dr. Davila and his staff are true professionals and have been every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
muy satisfecha con mi sirujia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Antes de venir aqui fui con varios ciruganos, pero en ningun lugar me senti tan comoda como cuando llegue aqui, el doctor me explico cada una de mis dudas, fue siempre amable y todas las enfermeras y asistentes son muy amables, sin duda alguna fue la mejor desicion elegir al doctor Davila para hacer mi cirugia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
I couldn't have made a better decision. I never felt like just another number to Dr Davila or his staff. My body is in the best shape ever. He gave me the confidence i never had. I'd return in a heart beat. He gave me what exactly what In asked, which was a curvy body! My healing was smooth and pain well controlled. I'm forever great full!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila has change my life tremendously. His staff makes you feel like you are family and he takes good care of your needs and concerns. He made my procedure the best decision I could make in my life, He will always remain in my thoughts because he have made my dream a reality. I am very grateful for him and his team!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila and his team are amazing!!! They are very professional and friendly!!! They made me feel comfortable from the beginning!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
i love my results ....he did a BBL and i am very happy with my results i would recommend him to anyone who wants to do any type of surgery :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila and his staff are an awesome group of people. He did such an amazing job on my tummy tuck. I can't stop smiling and looking at my new body. I would definitely recommend him for any of your cosmetic needs; and I will surely come back if I ever decide on additional services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
I had a breast augmentation done, and it was honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. Dr.Davila did an amazing job! I am very happy with my results. It did not hurt not one bit! I was a little nervous at first but with the help of his staff and Dr.Davila i was able to get through it without problems. His staff was just as amazing! seriously just great service.
My experience with Dr. Davila was a very pleasant one... Happy with my results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Im very pleased with with Dr. Davila very professional . Staff is very courteous with patients. Im very pleased with the out come of my breast surgery. Would refer him to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
When deciding to do Breast Augmentation, I was very scared and nervous but with Dr. Davila I felt comfortable due to the way he was. My experience was nothing like I imagined because I thought it would be more scarier than what it really was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Davila by a friend who was also his patient. She was very happy with her results and so I made a consultation appointment. Dr. Davila was excellent, very honest and realistic about what to expect and answered all of my questions. The procedure I had was breast augmentation, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Everything went according to plan and I recommend him and his staff very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Davila, DO?
Dr. Davila and his staff are great. They are very caring and attentive. I would definitely recommend him to everyone .
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Davila?

Houston Cosmetic Surgery Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davila treats patients.