Dr. David Dansdill, MD

Dr. David Dansdill, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. David Dansdill, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.Read his story

324 Roxbury Rd

Rockford, IL 61107

• CorVel
  • ECOH
  • First Choice Health
  • HFN
  • The Alliance

Learn about Dr. Dansdill

See how frequently Dr. Dansdill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Arthritis
Osteoarthritis

Dr. Dansdill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dansdill's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dansdill "I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Burlington, Iowa, and I earned my B.A. degree in biology and completed the Honors Program at the University of Kansas in Lawrence. I continued my studies at the University of Kansas in Kansas City and Wichita, obtaining my medical degree. Following my graduation, I pursued a medical internship and advanced medical training as part of my residency in Wichita, where I was selected to a chief residency position in internal medicine. In addition, I completed a subspecialty training program, or fellowship, in rheumatology and immunology at the University of Missouri. My practice is focused on rheumatology, which is the medical treatment of musuloskeletal pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, and autoimmune diseases. It is my mission to provide you excellent service, as well as compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality medical care that I would offer to a member of my family. I am actively involved in continuing medical education. During my years of practice in Rockford, I have been an active member of the University of Illinois Medical School, where I have led case discussions and lectured extensively. Additionally, I have published research projects including experimental computerized teaching of rheumatology to residents and under- graduates, and quantification of exercise capacity of rheumatoid arthritis patients. In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy spending time with my family-wife, Dr. Beatriz Rodriguez, and three children Daniel, Maria, and Gabriel- and being a member of the Holy Family Church Choir. I love music and enjoy sports, hunting, fishing, and perennial gardening. I am also proud to have served as captain in the United States Army Reserve as a medical officer from 1982 to 1990. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at OrthoIllinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Bone Density Scan
  • Bursa Injection
  • Infusion Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Ks School Med Wichita
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Mo
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Dansdill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dansdill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dansdill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dansdill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dansdill

Dr. Dansdill?
Dr. Dansdill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Dansdill, MD
I have never been in better hands. I cannot imagine trusting anyone as much as I trust Dr Dansdill. He and his staff are amazing!
Dr.Dansdill is awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dansdill, MD?
I had a rheumatology emergency and Dr. Dansdil met me at his office at 8:30 on his day off. He was attentive, thorough, knowledgeable and took care of medication, and setting up appointments I needed with other specialists. He arranged immediate additional labs and a follow up appointment with him...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dansdill, MD?
This man literally saved my life by sending me to MAYO CLINIC where they found 2 kidney blockages that were not even detected by my doctor here in Rockford (who was out of town at the time -- THANK GOD). Dr. DANSDILL is a kind, compassionate, caring doctor who actually listens to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dansdill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dansdill?