Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. David Dalury, MD
Dr. David Dalury, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Towson, MD. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

8322 Bellona Ave Ste 300

Towson, MD 21204

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Dalury

Dr. Dalury's Experience

Dr. Dalury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Dartmouth College
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • New Eng Deaconess Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Harvard Combined Orth Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Brigham and Women's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dalury has no media or publications listed.

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Dalury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dalury to family and friends
Dr. Dalury's Performance
Pasadena MD |
Dr. Dalury performed 2 knee replacements in May 2016 one week apart. My arthritis was very bad--bone on bone--and it was inhibiting me from doing things i enjoyed. i was also bow-legged by that point. I was 62, and I moved like a 90 year old--basically shuffling hunched over and in constant pain. The first 2 weeks were tough, with swelling and difficulty sleeping, but after that I basically only took tylenol except for PT days. I went back to work after 8 weeks. I have absolutely NO pain!
Nottingham, MD |
If you need your knees replaced, Dr. Dalury is the orthopedic surgeon for you. He is absolutely the best, no exaggeration. Prior to my first appt. with Dr. Dalury, I had had numerous knee surgeries, so many I had lost count. My case was difficult & challenging. Dr. Dalury replaced my knees 10 years ago & gave me a life I had never experienced before--one filled with physical activity, yet free of knee pain--a miracle.
in Timonium, MD |
Dr Dalury changed my life for the better. I had been virtually crippled by knee arthritis with severe pain for years. Before recommending surgery, Dr Dalury made sure I had tried the other options ( PT, braces, injections, meds.) He & his staff thoroughly assessed me & involved me in the decisions, making sure my expectations were realistic & impressing on me what would be my part in my recovery. 3 months post surgery, I am PAIN FREE, able to do stairs, watching my grandbaby, and loving life!
in Catonsville, MD |
I think that Dr. Dalury and his entire team are excellent. I have had great results with my new knee and am able to do anything I want to do using the knee. I have the highest regard for Dr. Dalury.
in Towson, MD |
The best experience I have ever had with a doctor. His calm manner and willingness to explained each detail of the knee replacement surgery and post-op experience was spot on and I made a complete recovery. The Towson Orthopedic PT team was also fantastic and the PT was very successful.
in Timonium Md |
My hips were replaced 16 years ago. I have complete mobility and no pain. They are perfect. Four years ago Dr Dalury replaced my right knee, another positive experience. My gate and stride are perfect, I am pain free. Dr. Dalury is not only an excellent surgeon, but his bedside manor and caring way for his patients is reassuring and comforting.
in Baltimore, Maryland |
I was referred to Dr. Dalury by a friend. Petrified of hip surgery which I needed I was totally at ease when I left his office. The surgery was seamless and I stood up my pain as if by a miracle was non-existent. I feared the unknown for nothing. If I need the other hip replaced I will run not walk to Dr. Dalury. He gave me back the ability to walk pain free and more. I will recommend Dr. Dalury to any and all of my friends who need a hip or knee replacement. Than you Dr. Dalury.
in Phoenix, MD |
I've had both hips replaced by Dr. Dalury and can say only very positive things about both experiences with him and his entire team. He is so knowledgeable about both hip and knee replacements, and one of the nicest things about him is his outstanding bedside manner. He makes you feel so comfortable about what's going to happen and the entire recovery process. The team of professionals working with Dr Dalury only add to his already outstanding patient centered approach. Highly recommend him!
in Windsor Mill, MD |
My husband, originally had Dr. Dalury as his Ortho Dr and last Spring, I, an 80 yr old female had a hip issue and called Dr. Dalury immediately for his professional expertise. He had the hip xrayed, scheduled me for surgery at St Joseph's Hospital (great hospital with caring people and the greatest care. Dr Dalury performed my total hip replacement surgery, and the next day I was permitted to go home and had at home therapy. Dr Dalury is most caring and very professional. He is my Poster DR!
in Baltimore, Maryland |
My experience with Dr.David Dalury performing a total knee replacement on me in January 2017 has been nothing short of a miracle for me. I experienced extreme and debilitating pain. My activities were extremely limited. I followed his protocol had surgery and physical therapy as recommended. I have full range of motion, walk stairs like a teenager and wore 2" heels for Easter just 3 months later. Thrilled with my new knee. Thank you Dr. David Dalury.
in Westminster, MD |
I had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Dalury. I had been born with hip dislocations in both hips and all through my life had off and on struggled with pain and walking with a slight limp. Dr Dalury replaced my right hip in November and I have never been better. He listened to all my concerns and was very comforting to put my mind at ease before the surgery. The pre and post surgical process is wonderful, they have everything running so smoothly. I was driving after 2 weeks.
in Abingdon, MD |
I had a total knee replacement in November, performed by Dr. Dalury. I am now lifting weights, hiking, biking doing all the things I was having trouble with before the procedure. I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Dalury, and the level of care I have received. It was the best experience I have had as a patient anywhere. I would highly recommend him if you are having knee issues. He is extremely thorough, professional and personable.
in Columbia, MD |
The care and attention provided by Dr. Dalury and his staff is professional and excellent. All questions big and small were answered thoughtfully. All phone calls were returned within or in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend Dr. Dalury for anyone who needs knee surgery.
Have you seen Dr. David Dalury, MD?
Are you Dr. Dalury?