Dr. David Crumpacker, MD

Dr. David Crumpacker, MD

Geriatric Psychiatry  |
Dr. David Crumpacker, MD is a geriatric psychiatry doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Read his story

5300 W Plano Pkwy Ste 100

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Crumpacker

See how frequently Dr. Crumpacker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
Major Depressive Disorder
high
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Crumpacker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Crumpacker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Crumpacker "Dr. Crumpacker received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in New York City before completing a residency in general psychiatry at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He then completed a two-year fellowship in geriatric psychiatry at U.T. Southwestern. A Diplomat of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, double-boarded in both adult and geriatric psychiatry, Dr. Crumpacker served as the Assistant Chief of Psychiatry at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas from 2005-2009. He has now an established private practice in Plano, Texas. Dr. Crumpacker's research centers on risk factors associated with Alzheimer's disease as well as diagnosing and treating Pseudo Bulbar Affect. Dr. Crumpacker has been recognized by both D Magazine and Texas Monthly as an outstanding physician. When not caring for his patients, Dr. Crumpacker enjoys time with his teenage daughter. He is an amateur linguist with proficiency in Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin, Hindi, classical Greek and Latin."

This content was provided by Dr. Crumpacker "We live in an age when mental health is recognized as an important aspect of overall individual wellbeing. Today, when mental health problems become overwhelming, there is no need to suffer alone. Depression, memory loss, and anxiety are real conditions with effective treatments. Choosing a qualified and compassionate psychiatrist is the first step towards finding a solution. This is my commitment to you, in my office I will personally supervise your care. When you schedule an appointment with me- you will see me, not my 'team' of assistants. In this way, I can guarantee that you will receive the high quality and continuity of care you deserve."

• Geriatric Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Sleep Disorders

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

• Cornell University Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Crumpacker has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Greek
  • Hindi
  • Latin
  • Mandarin
  • Russian

Dr. Crumpacker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crumpacker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crumpacker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crumpacker to family and friends
Dr. Crumpacker's Performance
Dallas |
Dr. Crumbpacker always makes a difference while I have been in treatment for depression and anxiety. I am significantly better than I was. Thank you, Dr. Crumbpacker.
in Dallas, TX |
Many years ago, 10 as a matter of fact, Dr. Crumpacker saved my life. I was about to take my life, but Dr. Crumpacker brought me back to sanity. His hard work is one of the best things to happen to me.
Frisco |
Highly knowledgeable and equally compassionate. He is the best!
Plano, TX |
My wife is the victim of a massive stroke suffered in may, 2016, which resulted in serious complications. Dr. Crumpacker has treated her for approximately six months and during the period she has achieved improvement in mood and behavior and some improvement in overall quality of life. We attribute this improvement to sessions with Dr crumpacker and the medicine he has administered.
in Plano, TX |
My session with Dr. Crumpacker was the best visit I have had with ANY physician in YEARS. He explained the results of my medical tests and what my treatment path forward would be.....and took the time to make sure that I understood. He is a very caring and personable physician. I will, and would, overwhelmingly recommend him to potential patients.
Frisco, TX |
Very easy to talk with, empathetic & understanding. Provides direction as needed.
in Coppell, TX |
Dr Crumpacker has found the correct treatment to keep me on a stable and healthy track for three years. He is easy to work with and very respectful of me as a person.
Dallas, TX |
The doctor is a very kind and caring person and we are extremely happy with his care.
in Irving, Tx. |
Very understanding and knowledgably of issues presented. Has a genuine interest in his patients. Shows empathy and takes the time to understand your problems.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Crumpacker is a fabulous Psychiatrist! He is a very caring and kind man and I feel he truly cares about his patients, and people, in general. He has worked with me to get me to a better place. I would recommend Dr. Crumpacker in a heartbeat!
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Crumpacker is an exceptionally caring doctor. Appointments are 30 minutes and he takes time to listen and address any questions or concerns. I highly recommend him- the best I've ever had!
in Coppell, TX |
I have been unable to schedule an appointment for my mother. I have called and completed the online forms at least three (3) times over a 10 day period. I have received no response to date. If you are not accepting new patients this needs to be indicated on your website. I am very disappointed. I fail to find this a kind, caring and compassionate attitude.
Have you seen Dr. David Crumpacker, MD?
Are you Dr. Crumpacker?