Dr. David Craft, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. David Craft, MD
Dr. Craft specializes in total knee primary and revision replacements, total hip replacements, total shoulder replacements, as well as sports medicine and arthroscopic reconstructive surgery of the knee and shoulder.

Dr. Craft's Experience

See how Dr. Craft's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Craft

Dr. Craft accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Craft is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Craft has admitting privileges.

Dr. Craft's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Craft to family and friends
    Dr. Craft's Performance
    in Horsham Pa |
    Does awesome work. Did both knees and can't even see the scars. Great guy.
    north wales, pa |
    Very professional and friendly. Explained what needed to be done.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Every contact I have had from the operation and hospital and doctor appointments have been excellent/helpful/prompt
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Rothman Inst. is a wonderful place. I would recommend them to everyone with Ortho. needs. As for my Doctor, Dr. Craft HE IS THE BEST!!
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Start to finish it was a very positive experience
    in Gwynedd, pa |
    Dr. Craft is a fine person with excellent communication skills. He clearly presents a diagnosis and the various treatment choices. He is helpful, supportive but not pushy about knowing what is best for you. I would recommend him to others without hesitation or qualification.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Craft is an excellent physician who is kind and caring. He did a revision on my knee and was positive he could fix it. He did! Would recommend him and Rothman to anyone.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Good
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Craft is excellent. I have been coming to him for years. He has a great rapport with his patients.
    in Flourtown, PA |
    Finally! A surgeon with a bedside manner that would rival the best. Dr. Craft was simply amazing; over a two year period, he took the time to answer all my questions, never rushed me through my appointments. Knee replacement surgery and recovery was explained completely, and I came through both with flying colors (no infections, nice clean scar). His entire staff (love his PA, Jamie) was extremely professional and returned my phone calls within a few hours, making sure all my needs were met
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Craft gave me a total replacement on both shoulders with a fine outcome and no problems. I was denied by two doctors because of my age even though I had no underlying medical conditions. Dr. Craft is wonderful. I would recommend him to everyone.
    in abington, pa |
    I have already recommended Dr. Craft to others and will again.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Craft did a great job on my hip. Hospital staff was excellent!
    Outstanding doctor!
    in philadelphia, pa |
    I wish I had my original knee replacement surgery from Dr Craft. He's Awesome extremely friendly, really cares and all around Dr that is like a friend. You can tell he really cares and loves what he does. Not only about you but everyone he interacts with.
    in Rydal, pa |
    I have already recommended Dr. Craft to at least 2 persons needing a knee replacement. One has already seen him and has been scheduled. The other has been debating replacement for 1 1/2 years(but needs it and has seen 2 Drs.) Dr Craft is personable, knowledgeable and thorough.My procedure 7 weeks ago was a textbook case.
    in Warrington pa |
    Very caring an concerned. Paid Attention to my needs and wants
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    Very good, knowlegable, explained everything very well.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    He's very personable. Takes time to explain. Great bedside manner.
    in Blue Bell |
    Dr. Craft is wonderful! I had a skiing accident and tore my ACL. Dr Craft explained all aspects of the choices related to treatment, surgery, post-op, PT, and getting back to normal. He made me feel comfortable and confident in the medical decisions that were made. He applied the protocols to meet my individual needs. He considered my desire to get back to skiing and tennis and assured me that I could return to my active lifestyle . . .perhaps with more care regarding the slope I choose to ski.
    in Plumsteadville pa |
    Dr Craft did an amazing job with my total knee replacement. He instilled trust and faith in his ability as a surgeon. I knew I had chosen the right person for this procedure. He has given me my mobility and life back. I highly recommend Dr. Craft to anyone who needs an excellent orthopedic.
    in Lansdale, PA |
    Dr Craft puts you at ease when you first meet him. He keeps eye contact and freely answers your questions and concerns. He visits you after surgery and reviews what took place during the surgery. He arranged for surgery and post release appointments He was recommended to me by over 15 people in my water class and our instructor. This was the swcond knee I had replaced and I feel the personal interaction was superior!
    in Willow Grove, PA |
    Outstanding!! Dr Craft is a gifted Doctor both in his knowledge, experience, and wonderful bedside manner. He has replaced my one shoulder and I will be having my other shoulder replaced in the fall. He has helped me manage pain so well. I have and will recommend him. H The office staff is friendly and very accommodating and efficient. Bravo!,
    in Blue Bell, PA |
    Besides being an excellent, experienced surgeon, he is an attentive, sympathetic listener with a bedside manner that would be hard to match. All in all, he is truly a gem of the first water!
    in Blue Bell, PA |
    I had a good experience and a good outcome, I would highly recommend him for any Orthopedic work.
    in Blue Bell PA |
    I would recommend Dr. Craft without reservation. I recently had a total knee replacement after many years of injections and conservative treatments . At no time did I ever feel pressure to make decisions concerning my needs. His personality in stills confidence and sincerity not often found in a surgeon. You never fell rushed when you are with him you feel like you are the only patient he has very comforting under what can be extremely stressful circumstances.
    in Huntingdon Valley, PA |
    Dr. Craft is an extremely capable and caring orthopedic surgeon. I was seen on time, the office staff was exceptionally kind and Dr. Craft spent time with me explaining the implications of my injury and the options for treatment. I was very, very pleased.
    in Fort Washington, PA |
    I totally recommend Dr. Craft for many reasons. He is an excellent surgeon as he has done a should, and bi-later knee. Has wonderful bed side manor and very caring.
    in North Wales, PA |
    I recently had a right total knee replacement done by Dr. Craft. He was thoughtful about the type of replacement to use due to my history. My x-ray showed a perfect result. My incision healed slowly due to a medical condition. He cautiously left the staples in an extra five days, waiting for improved healing. My pain, both in and outpatient, was taken seriously. With hard work in PT I am doing better than I have in the past five years. I am so grateful for his expertise and caring personality.
    Have you seen Dr. David Craft, MD?
    Are you Dr. Craft?

Dr. Craft says...

Dr. Craft's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Craft has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Craft's Board Certifications

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
    • Hip Pointer Injuries
    • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
    • Scapular Fracture
    • Spina Bifida
    • Sports Injuries

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1988