Dr. David Cos, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Physician Group of the Woodlands 17450 St Lukes Way Ste 290 The Woodlands, TX 77384 Get Directions
Dr. David Cos, MD
Dr. David Cos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Cos is affiliated with St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

Dr. Cos' Experience

See how Dr. Cos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cos

Dr. Cos accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Cos is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cos to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Cos' Performance
Conroe, TX |
This doctor does not care about his patients and will do the absolute minimum that is required of him. Very poor service. Avoid.
spring, tx |
Caring and efficient.
Spring, TX |
Dr Cos and his PAs have been my PCPs for over 12 years now. I have a complex medical history and his PA Melissa always handles my issues with great skill and professionalism. It is usually easy to get a timely appointment. I do not understand the negative reviews I am seeing. Dr. Cos and his staff have always been kind and very skilled in my care and the care of both of my elderly parents. I always receive my labwork and other results in a very timely manner and have never had any billing issues
in Montgomery |
Just referred my neighbor
Houston, TX |
I was removed as a patient and will told that I had been sent a certified letter to that extent. I never received the subject letter and when asked why I was removed I was told that information was not to be conveyed. The individual that I talked to was extremely unprofessional, talked over me, and eventually hung up on me. I had gone to Dr. Cos three times and actually was satisfied with he and his assistant. The business individual on the other hand would have drove me away regardless.
in Spring, TX |
I have not been pleased with the office staff at Dr. Cos office in the past. Today everyone was very friendly and helpful. I hope this trend continues because he is a good doctor, even though he's too busy to get an appt with. Melissa is nice though and I saw Sara today who is sweet. She did a great job.
in Conroe, TX |
Have been seeing this doctor for over 5 years. In the past 2 years, I have NEVER actually seen Dr. Cos. His Physician Assistants are not very well trained. HIS WHOLE OFFICE STAFF IS RUDE AND A JOKE!!!! AND THEY HAVE A VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE. THE OFFICE MANAGER NEEDS TO BE FIRED! NOT FRIENDLY AND NEVER RETURNS URGENT PHONE CALLS. The most awful part of his practice is their answering service! Extremely rude, not patient friendly, and does not get urgent messages to whatever doctor is on call.
in Conroe, TX |
They overcharged my insurance company and then bill the overage to me. Worked to resolve issued through the insurance company; the office management doesn't care. You will pay the overage. I've liked the medical practice, especially the PAs but the billing department is vile. It's just crooked to over bill.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Cos is a good doctor. However his office staff is the complete opposite. Over the past year his office staff, office manager, anyone who answers the phone, and a lot of the nurses are now completely rude and very unprofessional. They do not return calls, you have to call them back - and even then they are rude. If they are too busy to answer the phones, it now goes over to an answering service who says they will get your message to the office and never do. Doctors are good. Office is not!
in Montgomery Tx |
I found my experience with Dr. Cos excellent. I met him on 1 st visit and after that friendly and experienced PA's I spend most of my time overseas, and there has been several times I needed a appointment with only a few days notice, they always obliged. Jack E. Calcote Jakarta Indonesia
Spring, TX |
I had high blood pressure 170/90, The office staff didn't want to talk to me because I didn't have an appointment. Finally one nurse was nice and took my blood pressure it was over 180. They told me in a very rude manner to go walking to the emergency room at St Luke's. When my husband asked Dr Coss about this situation, he responded he agreed with his staff behavior, he has a business that works from 8 to 5 and that is the way he likes it.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Close to malpractice with the poor level of response from the Dr and his office staff. First your likelihood of getting into see Dr. Cos any time soon is low. So you end up with a PA which might be fine if there would any good. They are not. They are not responsive. The office does not return phone calls. It does not matter if you are in serious pain after a fall. Forget any return call. Several days to even have pain medications prescriptions even called in. Too busy!!!
Spring, TX |
office staff has become too regimented and depersonalized. Pt.s are managed not treated according to their individual needs. This has only become a problem over the past year when the office staff was greatly increased in number. So sad because Dr. Cos is an excellent doctor. We will be looking for another doctor who isn't so busy.
Have you seen Dr. David Cos, MD?
Are you Dr. Cos?

Compare Dr. Cos

Dr. Cos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Cos has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cos' Board Certifications

Dr. Cos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Graduated in 1992

Baylor College Of Med

Completed in 1995

Dr. Cos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.