Dr. David Cooksey, MD

Dr. David Cooksey, MD

Dermatology | Male | 68 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cooksey specializes in Dermatology and practices in Shreveport, LA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Cooksey? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cooksey's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cooksey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cooksey

Dr. Cooksey accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cooksey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cooksey
Dr. Cooksey's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Cooksey helps me with my AK's due to excessive sun exposure. He takes his time and does a great job examining each area and explaining what each one is and treating it only when necessary. That's important to me and I appreciate his time and patience.
in Plain Dealing, LA |
Dr. Cooksey has been my Dermatologist for several years. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I never have a long wait time when I arrive for my appointment. The office staff are very polite and helpful to any questions that I have. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cooksey to others.
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Cooksey is cordial, friendly and always on time. He spends adequate time with you for the particular problem you are having. He explains the condition on a level that you can understand. The same can be said for the indicated course of therapy. His staff is also very friendly and efficient.
in Shreveport, LA |
My family has seen Dr. Cooksey for years, and each and every experience has been great! He genuinely cares about his patients. He asks questions and also listens to you. He is knowledgeable and thorough. He and his entire staff are always friendly, and we have always been able to be seen in a prompt and timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Cooksey!
Shreveport, LA |
I saw him for a few reasons, 1 being a mole. He refused to do a biopsy on it, stating that it didn't look like cancer, despite my family's history of skin cancer. He offered to remove it for a $100 cosmetic fee. I went to see another dermatologist that performed the biopsy, finding moderate atypical cells that could eventually evolve into cancer had I not caught it quickly. His acne tx did not work, & he was quick to rush me out of the door w/out addressing my other concerns. Don't waste ur $
Shreveport |
Horrible experience!Kept trying to rush me out of the appointment. What not interested in why I was there. Very rude! Will not go back!
in Many, LA |
Very good receptionist with short waiting time, very good at what he does and does not come in with a spray can in his hand. Best Dermatologist I have ever used.
Have you seen Dr. David Cooksey, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooksey?

Compare Dr. Cooksey

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.