Dr. David Conyack, DO

Dr. David Conyack, DO

Pain ManagementMaleAge 57

Telehealth services available

Dr. David Conyack, DO is a Pain Management Specialist in Livingston, NJ. He is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Conyack to book an appointment.

American Anesthesiology - Center for Pain Medicine

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Center for Pain Medicine200 S Orange Ave Ste 201 Livingston, NJ 07039

3.3

48.38709677419355%
35.483870967741936%

Dr. Conyack?
  • Listened & answered questions (17)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (17)
  • Office environment (16)
  • Long wait times (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
My name is yesenia Gonzalez Iam a patient my dr conyack he is very very caring loving dr n he staff is also very nice I will recommend him 100 ?? to fam n friends .alwayss listen n help you the best way
Yesenia Gonzalez – May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
My first visit with Dr. Conyack was pleasant and felt that he could help me resolve with my issue of pain I had been experiencing with my shoulder and arms. I had the procedure and felt much better, however while in recovery he NEVER stopped by to explain how the procedure went, and what I should expect afterwards, he was extremely dismissive when I saw him walking by and asked questions. I informed my primary doctor who referred me to him about his unacceptable behavior and he said good to know. This doctor needs a good dose of reality.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
I normally go to his PA Lauren for my monthly visits. She is knowledgeable and concerned with my daily life and pain level. He found a gem in hiring her. I did see Dr. Conyack for a while but found him dismissive and bordering on accusatory. I've been a patient of his for many years and never failed a urine test. I stopped seeing him when he brought his dog into the examination room and put him on the table. He is a good doctor and can help with your pain. That is why I continue to use his office. If you can put up with very long waiting times and him being somewhat short (depending on his mood) then see him, he can help you.
Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
If you love your family member, never have them treated by this arrogant, empathy-lacking bully that in his words”mismanaged” my in hospital medications. At first meeting after over 8 hours of spinal surgery, he flippantly stated that “no one ever died from pain”. As a member of the medical profession myself, I would not wish this incompetent narcissist on anyone. Beware! I wish there were a less than poor rating.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Denise in NJ – Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
Dr Conyack is the next best thing to sliced bread! This miracle worker brought me to an AMAZING place! I have been sick since 13 (I'm 36 as of 2017), in horrible pain, and essentially miserable. This Dr not only helped with my medication regimen but ALSO provided injections and ever since I've been able to (for most part) LIVE LIFE! He gave me a LIFE - and I'm working full time PLUS dating some ladies, too! I thank God for him EVERY DAY! Dr Conyack is INCREDIBLE & Suggest you try him!
Drew in stanhope – Dec 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
It took me three weeks to get them to schedule me for a new patient appointment. Then, I was there for three and a half hours. He spent less than 10 minutes and he did nothing to help me. He brought his teacup maltese dog into the examining room and put her on the table. AWFUL! I have heard this is his routine method of operation. I have since found a wonderful doctor and he respects my time as well as successfully treating me.
Livingston, NJ – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
Dr. Conyac is the only doctor that has helped me. He knows his stuff and treats you with repect. The assisstants are top notch professionals and very nice. One thing though, when a doctor is this good, word gets out an he gets busy. He doesnt rush you out. So you may have to wait sometimes. Clear some time around ypur appt and you will be ok. It will be worth it. I got my life back!
J. BOCCHINO in Eastamton NJ – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
My experience with Dr. Conyack was horrible. I am a 72 year old woman and the doctor accused me of selling my medication. He was rude and makes you wait a long time. I left his office in tears. Save yourself the trouble and stay away from this doctor.
Carol Schickram in Verona, NJ – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
Dr Conyack is the absolute best pain management dr I've ever seen. (Granted I've only seen 1 other). He is utterly amazing! On my first visit, he was able to switch me to 2 medications instead of the 4 i had been on. He also saved me financially, as my insurance wouldnt cover my meds and i was spending 5-6k a month, just to function. He was kind, caring, compassionate, and spent a LOT of time with me on my first & 2nd visit during titration of my meds. The wait sucks but is well worth it!!!!
Andrew in ledgewood, nj – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?
Great, knowledgable doctor with great personality
Old Bridge, NJ – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Conyack, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Conyack?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Conyack's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Conyack accepts

Dr. Conyack accepts the following insurance:

Select
National (BlueCard) PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

• Pain Management

Temple University Hospital (Pennsylvania)
Peninsula Hospital Center (Far Rockaway NY)