Neurosurgery  |
Dr. David Connor Jr, DO
Dr. David Connor Jr, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Connor Jr is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock.

9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 750

Little Rock, AR 72205

• Qualchoice

Learn about Dr. Connor Jr

Dr. Connor Jr's Experience

Dr. Connor Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Neurological Trauma Surgery
  • Neurovascular Surgery
  • Peripheral Nerve Surgery

Dr. Connor Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aneurysm

• Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Pituitary Gland Tumor Excision
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Connor Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Connor Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Connor Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connor Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Connor Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connor Jr to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Connor Jr's Performance
in morrilton Arkansas |
He is direct with his patients he cares and he listens to them and he answers all the questions the way he can you get you back on your feet as soon as possible we he he is a excellent surgeon
in Sherwood, AR |
I was very pleased with Dr. Connor and the surgery he did on my back. I had already had one surgery for my back and it was a failure. Someone recommended Dr. Connor to me and we were a perfect match. The surgery was very extensive but I have healed wonderfully. I would recommend Dr. Connor to anyone needing back surgery for the first time or someone who has not had a good experience with another doctor.
in Hot Springs Village, AR |
At the first appointment we discussed my situation and options without Dr. Connor indicating a preference - just what the good and bad points were for each option. After I decided to have surgery he discussed the procedure and what I could expect afterwards. I was very satisfied with my experience before and after surgery. The surgery went as expected and I was pain free and fully mobile. In follow-up meetings Dr. Connor has been very patient and answers my many questions. Highly recommend.
in Arkansas |
Dr Conner is quite knowledgeable, and loves his work. The explanation of the services he was providing was clear and precise. we did extensive research and found he is the #1 Infusion surgeon not in just Arkansas but in US He showed much concern about his patients and made you feel quite comfortable in his care so thankful for Dr Conner.
in Little Rock |
Dr Connor treated me in fall of 2014. He removed a cyst from my brain and put me in rehab there at BHRI. I went in from an ambulance, never having been sick a day in my life and wound up really ill, comatose, and then medically induced coma for several days. He was AWESOME with my family and friends, and there were a TON of people to deal with. I would never hesitate to recommend him to anybody - and a friend is on his way to an appointment there right now!
in Little Rock |
I saw Dr Connor today. He took a lot of time and cares! I will do PT and follow his program. I trust him
in north little rock, ar |
I was diagnosed with a goff ball size tumor behind my right ear and had lost 80 percent hearing and was beginning to have other symptoms. The tumor had calcified was as hard as a rock. I was in surgery almost 11 hours. I am now almost back to normal. I recommend Dr Conner to anyone.
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Connor diagnosed my pain coming from spinal stenosis and after he performed surgery in my spine I was able to walk to the bathroom that afternoon without pain. After eighteen months I am still pain free and am able to walk without that walker. Thank you Dr. Connor .
in Eldorado Ar. |
My first real surgery ever... However he and his wonderful nurse Summer walked me through the procedure step by step and made sure I understood everything step by step.. the post op care was just as great.. Never felt as if it was just a In and out... I'd recommend Dr. Connor to anyone his care and bedside manner are top notch!
in Star City, AR |
Great Doctor, Very Knowledgeable, very good at before an after care. Takes the time to explain your procedure and what to expect. If I ever need additional assistance I will certainly contact Dr. Conner.
in Vilonia, AR |
I became a patient of Dr. Connor's in December 2016, i'd suffered leg and back pain since September 2016. I had already completed 10 weeks of PT with no relief. Dr. Conner suggested 3 rounds of lumbar injections, after the 2nd one I let Dr Connor know they were not working. We scheduled surgery for a week later. When I woke-up in the recovery room I realized I was sitting up and my leg did NOT hurt. It brought tears to my eyes of such relief after a long bout of pain. Thank you Dr. Connor
in Rogers, AR |
Dr. Connor performed a CSF leak brain surgery on my husband. He is an excellent Dr. and has a great nurse, Summer who helped make the process go smoothly for us.
Benton, AR |
The staff at this office is so ill equipped, they can't handle even simple tasks, not to mention the rude manner in which they treat their patients. Took them over a week to fax in a prescription, then it was the wrong drug... Trained monkeys could accomplish more and in a timely manner. Summer, you are a terrible nurse. You might want to rethink your career path.
in Arkansas |
Dr David Connor and his staff are very professional and caring! I would recommend him to ANYONE!
in Maumelle, Arkansas |
Met with Dr. Connor on a Thursday due to a neck issue. He went over my MRI with myself and my wife and explained everything that he was seeing. After that, he gave me his recommendation for treatment, which included adding a couple of "cages" a plate and some screws. He explained everything to us and we were truely confident in his ability. He had me in surgery at the end of the next week. He made sure we knew everything that was necessary throughout the entire process. Pleased with Dr. Connor
in Jefferson, ar |
It was a great experience with Dr Connor from day one. There's no words to express what he's done for me, he gave me my life back. I was in pain for years and in August I knew something had to be done. I was referred to Dr Connor and was told I had a disk fragment that needed removed. He was so confident that I could have surgery and he could fix my pain. After 45 minutes,the surgery was over and I am now pain free. I walked out of Baptist the next morning a new man. I highly recommend Dr Connor
in Malvern, AmalvernR |
Dr.Connor always puts you first , he listens to you and answers any questions you may have. We trust him with my care /surgery any time. WE love him he is one of kind in a Dr. We just cant say enough good things about Dr.Connor and the staff.
Fixed my problem
in Griffithville, Ar. |
Stephen Hamm 10-26-16 first let me say thank you very much to Dr. David Connor, nurse Summer and secretary Carla W. I belive Dr. David Connor is one of the best neurosurgeons in the United States. Dr. Connor and nurse Summer worked closely with me on post operative recovery instructions of my 2 herniated disc. I followed instructions and now overwhelmed happy to be 100 % pain free. Thank you so much Dr. Connor for the gift you have to heal me! You are a Great Dr. and Person. Stephen Hamm & Fmly
in Little rock arkansas |
Terrible he lied nurses and staff very unprofessional..
in North Little Rock, AR |
August 9, 2016 The only reason I am giving Dr. David Edward Connor, Jr. and his nurse, Summer, a 5 rating is because there is no 10 rating on this review instrument. Dr. Connor and his Nurse, Summer, exhibit the utmost knowledge, skills, and attitudes required of the Neurosurgeon and the Neurosurgical Nurse. They each possess a real compassion for their patients and their medical conditions. I would trust, without reservations, Dr. David Edward Connor, Jr. and Summer with my entire family.
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Connor took his time with me. He didn't rush me under the knife. We tried other methods before surgery. I had back fusion and I am glad to say I am pain free!!!! No more leg pain! I highly recommend this doctor.
in Warren, Arkansas |
Dr. Connor is an awesome doctor/surgeon. He has a great personality and bedside manner, and he's very caring and concerned. I'm very comfortable and confident in his care, and I gladly refer him to my friends and family. Best of all, my pain is gone! Thank you so much, Dr. Connor!
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Connor Jr. provided excellent care and his skills far exceeded my expectations. He was very specific in his diagnosis and thorough in is treatment. The patient care provided by Dr. Connor Jr were exceptional.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr Conner is extremely arrogant and lacks any bedside manners. He did not explain anything to me about what was going on nor did he allow me to be apart of my own care. He made me feel like I was not worth his time and only stressed me out more with his smug I'm smarter than you attitude. I even gave him a second chance because everybody has a bad day, but no, he is just a jerk. I do not recommend this Dr there are much better choices.
in Little Rock, AR |
Terrible bedside manner. Rude to family members. Very vague with treatment plan, vague answers to any questions that were asked. Snarky remarks about how if we want to bring him a paycheck then don't listen to his instructions (vague bullet points at best). Does not listen to patient concerns. Does not listen to family concerns. Implied that my husbands condition was beneath him and not worth his time. He may be a good surgeon but I will not allow him to operate on any family member.
in Glenwood, AR |
Doctor Connor JR. is very well mannered, explains in detail on what's going on, and what he will be doing, focuses on the pain and what he can do to ease it or make it better. All in all a great Doctor.
in Little Rock, AR |
DR. Connor treated me the first time in Janurary, 2015 for severe back pain(from old injuries ) shortly after being admitted to the hospital (7days) without performing surgery. He is beyond being an excellent doctor! After 2 epidurals and PT, I was back walking 3-4 miles a day until I injured my neck in September. After a few weeks of therapy, Dr Conner performed surgery (ACDF). Within a week the excruciating pain was gone!! I thank you, Dr Conner for giving me my life back. You're amazing!
in Vilonia, AR |
Hi, my name is Amy Morris and I am 48 years old. I had surgery on my back in November 2015. Before my surgery i was barley able to walk, stand, or do anything, I had slept in a recliner for 3 years, I have been married for 26 years and have a son that is 16 and a daughter that is 15. Two weeks after my surgery i have been totally pain free. Thank you Dr, Connor for giving me my life back, I know there is never I can say or do to express how I feel about you giving me my life back.
Little rock, AR |
Dr Connor treated me with outstanding professional competence, kindness and compassion. His office and nursing staff have been efficient and timely in the return of phone calls. I have already referred 2 people to him for care.
Little Rock, AR |
This man sooo not a people person. I would say the work he did last year was spectacular being that I know the type of surgeries he performs are nowhere near simple but sadly we're having the same symptoms once again almost a year to the date. This man just doesn't care and he's very egotistical. He may be good at what he does but I know doctors have to take some kind of oath saying treating patients goes hand in hand with caring for them. Very uncomfortable...
Have you seen Dr. David Connor Jr, DO?
Are you Dr. Connor Jr?