Dr. David Conner, MD

Dr. David Conner, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine  |
Dr. David Conner, MD is an orthopedic sports medicine doctor who practices in Fort Wayne, IN. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read his story

5050 N Clinton St

Fort Wayne, IN 46825

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Conner

See how frequently Dr. Conner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Arthroscopy
Knee Dislocation
Joint Pain

Dr. Conner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Conner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Conner "Dr. David Conner relocated from Albuquerque, New Mexico in 2012, joining the SportONE staff after fulfilling a fellowship with New Mexico Orthopedic Associates. A product of the Fort Wayne Medical Education system, Dr. Conner completed his orthopaedic residency with the Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center. Dr. Conner specializes in knee, shoulder and hip arthroscopy and cartilage restoration procedures as a member of SportONE. Dr. Conner graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis in 2006. While completing his doctorate in medicine, he served as a volunteer for several philanthropic organizations and helped build housing for low-income families in the Indianapolis area. Prior to medical school, Dr. Conner graduated cum laude from Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana, where he was a two-year letterman on the football team, a full-time residence hall assistant, the recipient of six academic scholarships, and an Honors Program student. Dr. Conner is a Fort Wayne native and graduated from Carroll High School. He has always planned to return home and serve in the community where he grew up. Coming from Fort Wayne gives him a sense of ownership in the community and causes him to more readily see his patients as neighbors. Dr. Conner is currently Board Eligible, holds an Advanced Trauma Life Support certification, and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, the American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine, The Fort Wayne Orthopaedic Society and the Indiana State Medical Association. He has supported the Albuquerque Isotopes baseball team, the Eldorado High School football team in Albuquerque, New Mexico and various athletic teams at St. Francis University in Fort Wayne and Trine University in Angola. An avid water-skier, road cyclist, mountain biker and runner, Dr. Conner loves spending time outdoors. He is passionate about offering his time and talents to help others, and has served as a missionary to Haiti and as a small group leader for Vacation Bible School."

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine

Dr. Conner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Degenerative Diseases Affecting Musculoskeletal System
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Tendon and Bursa Injection
  • Total Joint Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Butler University, Indianapolis, In
  • Greenville University Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • New Mexico Orthopaedics Associates
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Conner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Conner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conner to family and friends
Dr. Conner's Performance
in Fort Wayne IN |
Dr. Conner and his supporting staff at ONE were absolutely terrific! From start to finish all of my questions and concerns were handled well. And they performed all of these functions promptly and courteously. There is no question who I will go to if in need of orthopedic care in the future!
in wolcottville |
Dr. Conner is an amazing doctor .My son and I both had knee surgery this year and our knees feel great. We loved how he took time to pray with my son before surgery .
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr Conner was very friendly. He didn't beat around the bush. He told me I need a knee replacement ASAP. He didn't try to sell me on other treatments he knew wouldn't help me. I liked his straight forwardness. He answered all my question. He made me feel good and confident in his Diagnosis He is very nice and personally too. Thank you dr Conner
in Fort Wayne, IN |
My daughter had a problem with her knee. She popped the kneecap out and needed an MRI, physical therapy and an evaluation of whether surgery was necessary. Dr. Conner and his PA did an excellent job handling her case.
Fort Wayne IN |
This was my first time to see Dr. Conner, very pleasant and great listener. I feel very comfortable that he will be doing my knee replacement surgery.
Ft Wayne, IN |
I would highly recommend Dr Conner to family and friends. He is Caring, Competent and thorough.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Doctor Conner did a really good job at listening to me. He fully let me explain what has been going on. He also did a exam of my problem unlike a few doctors I had seen prior to seeing Doctor Conner. He showed concern and was willing to figure out what was wrong.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
He impressed me immensely simply because he was very sincere and concerned with our daughter and also wanted to pray for her before the surgery began. In my books that is more than you could ask for from any doctor.
in Auburn, IN |
Dr. Conner is one of the two best surgeons I have had ever met, known or worked with. He is genuinely caring and its obvious that he takes his work seriously and loves it. Its also clear that he is exceptional at what he does and aspires to excellence and professionalism. He works to make sure to answer questions, make honest recommendations and still honor the patients need to have a role in their own care even though he is the expert. I trust him completely and highly recommend him to anyone.
Ft Wayne, IN |
I went to Dr. Conner to find out results of an arthrogram with the knowledge that I would probably be having surgery. He came recommended to me by another physician in the group because Dr. Conner specializes in the arthroscopic procedure that I would most likely need. Dr. Conner was very patient and took the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. We were able to come up with a plan of care that I was happy with.
in Payne, Ohio |
If I could give Dr. Connor 10 stars I would! He is a beyond excellent Doctor! He did my surgery of total knee replacement on March 23, 2017. I couldn't ask for a more kind, caring, knowledgeable, easy to talk to Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have any kind of orthopedic surgery. One of my favorite things about Dr. Connor, is before my surgery he asked if he could pray with me. I said absolutely! The prayer helped to put my mind at ease. Thank you Dr. Connor!
in Warsaw, IN |
Dr. Connor is a caring and extremely competent surgeon who always has the best interests of his patients at heart. He possesses a warm bedside manner, a wonderful sense of humor, and a strong faith. He completely repaired my severely torn rotator cuff and prescribed the correct physical therapy regimen for follow up. As a result, I have made a full and complete recovery at age 71. I recommend Dr. Connor without reservation.
Have you seen Dr. David Conner, MD?
Are you Dr. Conner?

Visit Dr. Conner

Dr. Conner accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Conner has admitting privileges