Dr. David Clark, DMD

Dr. David Clark, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Clark practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in South Abington Township, PA.

Are you Dr. Clark? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Clark's Experience

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clark has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Clark
Dr. Clark's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
Dr. Clark and his staff are wonderful. I had my first surgery with Anastasia and the whole stafff talked me through the whole process. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth and they fit me into the schedule quickly. I only had to wait a month and a half, where other oral surgeons would have fit me in just for a conceltation in 3 months. They explained everything I needed to know, and with only one day in recovery and I feel wonderful. I would recommend him to everyone!
in Scranton, PA |
I had all my top teeth taken out. The day of surgery I was pretty scared, everyone there was wonderful in handling my fear. He knows what he's doing. I will forevee be grateful to him for helping me achieve the smile I want.
in Scranton pa |
Dr.clark and the staff were very good to me.unfortunately i had to have 3 teeth removed but fortunately I had my surgery with them.I am truly supprised at the previous comments being thatmy experience was quite the opposite. Every person I encountered in this facility were genuinely caring and helpful.although as. Expected I am in quite a bit of pain.I will definitely recommended to others who may need these services.
in Milford, PA |
would not recommend this person - I gag on the thought of saying doctor - based on his obvious lack of compassion for the special needs population I witnessed the way he interacted and spoke with my son, as he tossed his gloves across the room and yelled as stormed out of the room like some sort of diva send him to Geisinger and let them gas him because he flinched when this animal went to place an IV in his arm
in Dingmans Ferry |
Cold hearted, rude & insensitive to the special needs population. Too busy being impresses with his certifications on his walls than caring about his patients Would not recommend him to anyone for anything
in Lake Ariel, PA |
Office staff was rather rude when I tried to schedule, but the experience was a positive one. The nurses and Dr. Clark were very nice, assuring, and skilled. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who needs an oral surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. David Clark, DMD?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Compare Dr. Clark

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Clark does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Clark does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.