Dr. David Cislo, DO

Dr. David Cislo, DO

10 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 57 years old

At Millennium Physician Group, we believe the relationship between the patient and the physician is crucial in achieving compassionate, preventative and efficient care. We also believe that comprehensive care is not limited to a primary care office and that's why we are proud to also offer our patients three fully accredited Imaging Centers, a Women's Center, Lab Services and Wellness Programs. Our goal is for our patients to have everything they need within the Millennium Physician Group family...a "one stop shop" for our patients' medical needs. You can trust that you and your loved ones will receive the very best in care by our highly skilled physicians and qualified staff members. We welcome you to Millennium Physician Group as not just a patient, but as a part of our family. Read more

Millennium Physician Group
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Cislo is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

At Millennium Physician Group, we believe the relationship between the patient and the physician is crucial in achieving compassionate, preventative and efficient care. We also believe that comprehensive care is not limited to a primary care office and that's why we are proud to also offer our patients three fully accredited Imaging Centers, a Women's Center, Lab Services and Wellness Programs. Our goal is for our patients to have everything they need within the Millennium Physician Group family...a "one stop shop" for our patients' medical needs. You can trust that you and your loved ones will receive the very best in care by our highly skilled physicians and qualified staff members. We welcome you to Millennium Physician Group as not just a patient, but as a part of our family.Read more

Dr. Cislo's Experience

See how Dr. Cislo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cislo

Dr. Cislo accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cislo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cislo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cislo to family and friends
Dr. Cislo's Performance
in North Port |
I have been going to Dr.Cislo for many years. He is the BEST !! You won't find another Dr. So dedicated, caring, and patient. I'm very sad he's decided to go next door to work the walk in clinic, but I know that's what he wanted to do. He's always been an exemplary Dr.and person to me and I wish him all the best. It will be hard to replace him. Thanks Dr. Cislo for the years you helped me, I will miss you.
in North Port, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Cislo's since before he went into the Millinium Group. I liked him from the moment I met him. He is thorough and I'm sorry to hear that he is going over to their walk in clinic, although he will be an excellent doctor there. I hope I'm as pleased with his replacement. Going to miss him very much.
in North Port, FL |
Dr. Cislo and his staff are very kind and caring. I always feel that my best interests are being cared for when I visit the office.
Have you seen Dr. David Cislo, DO?
Are you Dr. Cislo?

Dr. Cislo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cislo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Cislo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cislo's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Stress

Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Metropolitan Hospital

Dr. Cislo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cislo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy
  • Bone Density Scan
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cryosurgery
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Immunization
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Physical Examination