Dr. David Christopherson, MD

Dr. David Christopherson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. David Christopherson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Concord, NC. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Christopherson is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Northeast and Carolinas Medical Center.

Dr. Christopherson's Experience

See how Dr. Christopherson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Christopherson

Dr. Christopherson accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Christopherson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Christopherson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christopherson to family and friends
Dr. Christopherson's Performance
in Concord, NC |
Dr. Christopherson is an amazing doctor. I am 37 years old and he is only the second Doctor I have had that actually listens. I found my self rushing to explain my concerns, and defend my reasoning but I only looked manic because he was actually quite and listened the whole time. I felt so valued. After my complaints on my symptoms to my thyroids and medication he had a thought that I might actually be low on many vitamins. He ran blood work and I was extremely low on almost everything.
in Concord, NC |
Doctor Christopherson is far from "arrogant" as mentioned on a review here. He might not be an out going person or overly chatty. what matters is, he is listening and always gets me the help i need. The one thing i love most about him is how thorough he is. He will get you to every specialist you need and will see you at a moments notice if needed. Ive been a patient for 10 years and ive never been disappointed. He and his staff have gotten me through some sick times. Trust him with my life
in China Grove NC |
I love this entire office! Nancy is amazing having to put up with all my family's referrals! Whitney always takes care of us! Tanya makes sure all our complaints are recorded and Dorita is awesome in taking care of us to get to see the dr! These people all treat us like family! I love that Dr Christopherson gets in and out quick so I am not there all day! He gets me referred correctly and because of him I found my colon cancer early!! And their early hours help with work or school hours!
in Harrisburg, NC |
EXCELLENT DOCTOR VERY CARING . PATANT 20 YEARS
in Concord, NC |
Horrible Doctor, so arrogant. He only spent 2 mins with me and doesn't really care what I have to say about my symptoms.
in concord nc 28025 |
I love dr. christopherson and his staff. I think he's a really good doctor. He's been my doctor for almost 16 years
Have you seen Dr. David Christopherson, MD?
Are you Dr. Christopherson?

Compare Dr. Christopherson

Dr. Christopherson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Christopherson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Christopherson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Christopherson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Christopherson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Mi Med Sch

Graduated in 1974

U Kentucky

Completed in 1975

U Kentucky

Completed in 1977

Dr. Christopherson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christopherson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Christopherson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Christopherson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.