Dr. David Cheek, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. David Cheek, MD
I graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine who's motto is "To Make Man Whole" as such I am interested in your: Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health. Postgraduate: Residency at Loma Linda University and then a Fellowship in Obstetric Anesthesia at UCSF with Sol Shnider and Gershon Levinson followed by a Faculty Appointment at Oregon Health Sciences University in both Anesthesiology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. One of my residents suggested I "try" private practice in 1987.I have been at Providence St Vincent Hospital ever since. An outstanding hospital with great colleagues, fantastic nursing/ancillary staff and dedicated Administration. I have served as Anesthesiology Department Chair, on various hospital committees including the Hospital Credentials Committee and most recently the Medical Executive Committee which I am President through 2016. I have been attracted to the Sisters compassionate mission of care and service to the poor and vulnerable. I have been involved with the Beaverton Complete Health Improvement Project (CHIP) from 2001 through 2015 a community based health improvement program focused on health of body, mind and spirit through consistent exercise, better eating, and a forgiving, grateful attitude toward life. We should all be at peace with God and our fellow creatures. I am a Christian physician and respect all individuals power of choice and uniqueness. I constantly attempt to learn from my patients, colleagues, and staff to improve myself and the care I give my patients. I have participated in Medical Mission trips to many countries and consider it a privilege and responsibility being a physician. To improve peoples health and safety and empower them through self knowledge and education to improve all aspects of health in their life.

Dr. Cheek's Experience

See how Dr. Cheek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cheek

Dr. Cheek accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Cheek is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cheek has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cheek's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Cheek?

Compare Dr. Cheek

Dr. Cheek says...

Dr. Cheek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Cheek has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cheek's Board Certifications

U C San Francisco

Completed in 1985

Pacific Union College

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Cheek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology