Internal Medicine  |
Dr. David Charles, MD
Dr. David Charles, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Charles is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

15200 Shady Grove Rd Ste 307

Rockville, MD 20850

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Charles

Dr. Charles' Experience

Dr. Charles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board actions found

Dr. Charles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Gastritis

• Microdermabrasion
  • Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
  • Physical Examination
  • Spirometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Failure to Cooperate with an Investigation (2/13/2013)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Dr. David Charles; License # D54843; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has complied with the terms and conditions of the 10-25-2012 Consent Order. ACTION TAKEN: The Maryland Board of Physicians terminated the terms and conditions imposed by the 10-25-2012 Consent Order.
    State: Maryland
  • Failure to Cooperate with an Investigation (10/25/2012)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Dr. David Charles; License # D54843; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The Maryland Board of Physicians found that the physician engaged in unprofessional conduct in the practice of medicine and failed to cooperate with a lawful investigation. ACTION TAKEN: Fine of $3,000 payable within thirty days.
    State: Maryland

• Morehouse Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Nyu Downtown Hospital
  • Washington Hospital Center

Dr. Charles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Charles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Charles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Charles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charles to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Charles' Performance
in Arlington, VA |
I find that Dr. Charles is very dedicated to his patients. He treats me and at least 5 other family members with compassion and experience. I've been seeing Dr Charles for ten years with absolutely no complaints.
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Charles is the rudest doctor I have EVER been to. He barely speaks, he doesn't ask any pertinent questions, he acts like he can't be bothered. He is rude to his staff, and while they are nice they have never taken my blood pressure correctly. I have seen him about 4 times, I thought the first time was a fluke but it got worse each time. I don't even know why he is a doctor. I am switching immediately. The only good thing is there is never a wait. Its probably because he has no patients
in Mount Airy, MD |
Doc Charles has been my doc for almost 30 years (wow has it been that long?'). He's a great doctor and I know he cares about my health! Most times more than I do!! Several years ago, after two back surgeries, I had been prescribed way too many meds by a Pain Mgmt doc and was in a fog. He saved my life by weaning me off of just about everything. Today, thru all the additional health issues he's still the best doc I've got! Thanks Doc Charles!!
in Hyattsville, MD |
Pleasant experience. Would recommend.
in Potomac, MD |
I seen Dr Charles a while ago , and it was the worst experience ever. He was very inattentive, rush through my physical, late, physical appearance was filthy. He misdiagnosed me after running all type of unnecessary labs. The only positive thing I can say is that the staff was very pleasant.
Washington, DC |
Great bedside manner and very attentive. Visits to office are always smooth. Would refer to others.
in Camp Springs, MD |
I've visited a couple of times and always had a good experience. Dr. Charles is great and is very thorough. Very comfortable waiting room and environment. It's always easy to make an appointment and be seen quickly. The staff is very pleasant.
in Laurel, MD |
I was recommended to Dr.Dave by a close friend who always spoke highly of his outstanding personality,professionalism,and understanding as an overall doctor.My day finally came to meet and be greeted at entering his office with all of the comforting qualities she ensured me of,his staff and his precised assessment of my condition.I must say that I never look forward to a doctor's visit but in the future that won't be the case,this is now a professional doctor client marriage.Health is happiness!
in Damascus, MD |
Dr. Charles was very knowledgeable,staff was great and offered another alternative To the pain I am suffering from in my ankle.Will continue to come to Dr Charles and recommend him to my friends and family
The wait time has always been short. The staff friendly & helpful! Dr. Charles is very thorough & kind. He listens attentively and has always clearly explained things to me and made sure understood. I love his punctuality & am thankful for his attention to details!
Have you seen Dr. David Charles, MD?
Are you Dr. Charles?